It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's ads terming with Baphomet salute to Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Why is the Baphomet hand sign so pervasive in culture today, with even toddlers in PAMPERs commercials throwing up the Baphomet and the 666 sign @8:44 ?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

T&C's prevent all members from telling you that they think your posts are inane.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Omniscient claim.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All hail your new overlord the Kool-aid man. Oh yeah!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
All hail your new overlord the Kool-aid man. Oh yeah!

I represent the Sacrificial Virgin's delegation.

We hail our new overlord the Kool-aid Man...

Des...

edit on 9-12-2015 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If I have to pick a demon to advertise a product I would totally pick baphomet, I mean who would buy something advertised by a freaking giant fly like beelzebub, that must be like advertising 101...
edit on 9-12-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The baphbomet part of that new age movement. So that might be why its seen a lot more and everybody jumping on the new age express.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ra reply to: Plantagenet

Now I'm thirsty.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

i will start off with saying give me back my 3 minutes i wasted watching that crap. when i began satanism i was taught that baphomet was the duality of lilith and samael symbolism, since then i have focused on understanding them both as individuals however lilith has been the one who responded most so i chose her to be my goddess fickle as she can be. i am not sure what your trying to do but it seem like your just trying to start a blame satanist thread just like the other threads lateley its either xtians or islam or worse its the zionic jews (that was sarcasm). if you feel you need to hate then direct it at yourself your only helping the problem not in any way fixing it
edit on 10-12-2015 by malevolent because: errors

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Have you ever considered maybe these people use the hand signs as an artistic motif to purposely incite crazy people like you? This is just absurd... I actually tried to give this a chance but honestly one can only take so much insanity in one day.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Why is the Baphomet hand sign so pervasive in culture today...

It's actually quite simple...

CULT-ure, it's an elaborate psy-op.

Ironically, all the references to Kool-aid above are all quite appropriate.

Modern "culture" is a product of the Luciferian conspiracy against Christian Civilization.

www.henrymakow.com...

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

...historians, educators and journalists collaborate by upholding a false reality and distracting us from the truth. Our world, our perception of the human experience, are shaped by an occult secret society. Our culture is an elaborate psy-op.

The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

edit on 10-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

top topics

join