It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Invites UK to Analyze Black Box of Downed Jet – Says it Will Expose Turkey for Attacking Jet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Russians are playing to the audience ; some people are ever so eager to believe , they never ask questions .

If the data shows that the jet violated the border , then will Putin resign ?

How about all the previous violations ?

Will this blackbox records actually whitewash all previous violations too ?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yea, its bash Putin where ever he shows up. Many people totally forget to stay objective.

This sort of "here is the evidence", and "you'r welcome to have a look", is imho the way to handle these possible dangerous scenarios. Not like many western countries that plays all to close to the chest.

It absolutely is the only way to handle these situations.

Western Countries that are beholden to the cabal of banksters, which own the Military Indsustrial Complex, have been behind the catastrophic world events of the twentieth century and continue to this day.

These conspirators have used psy-ops to create their vision of a NWO and now we see the counter balance to this, the BRICS alliance, making their stand. Which btw a surprising number of "well informed" and "educated" people do not even know BRICS exists, you know half the worlds population working towards a better system of economics!

The tactics of funding violent "rebel" groups to overthrow governments is the norm for this cabal, literally look around the world and you can see their fingerprints everywhere. They unleashed Daesh, with the hopes of starting WW3.

If Putin and his allies can remain calm enough, especially during such events as what the Turkish government has been doing as of late, hopefully we can avoid it.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

In my view, these are the kinds of moves all leaders should engage in if they want to be leaders. Forthright. Up front.

I am a keenly interested observer of Putin and his team.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

They're similar to the recorders on commercial aircraft, only smaller. Some fighters have multiple recorders. One records basic aircraft parameters, the other records combat systems. They usually don't record as many parameters as a commercial aircraft does.

The US had an AWACS in the area, but I heard they were just setting up in their orbit so I'm not sure how much radar data they would have gotten.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Coalition aircraft would have had the IFF codes for that day. They would have shown up as friendly when the IFF was interrogated.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Russians are playing to the audience ; some people are ever so eager to believe , they never ask questions .

why would he resign?
previous violations?
whitewash?
do you believe any of the nonsense your required to post? is it that painful for you to swallow that Russia isnt the evil boogie man your meant to think he is ?

[snip]
edit on 9/12/15 by masqua because: Removed attack on members

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

How can audio recordings tell anyone that Russians violated Turkish airspace. Clearly, you're not aware that the Russians did admit they crossed the Turkish border, officially at 17 seconds intrusion and they have being arguing that their jet was shot in Syrian Air space rather than Turkish airspace.

What they are most likely after here to determined if there were any warnings by the Turkish Fighter jets before they attacked the Russian jet.

Russia claims "no warnings" while Turkeys says multiple warnings were issued before the strike.

We just wait and see what the findings will tell us.

One things for sure, someone is gonna be caught out on this.

edit on 9-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

They're actually both right. There were warnings, but they most likely weren't heard by the Russian pilot because the warnings were sent on Guard, and they don't normally monitor that channel.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

'' Someone is going be caught out ''

not likely..
even if its proven beyond a doubt that Turkey is in the wrong, people will just accuse Russia of dark age type slaughter dating back to the battle of Stalingrad and their evil lack of humanity.

There's a big game going on, its on the TV, the internet, the printing press.. Any and all assets are out trying to isolate and represent Russia as a threat and aggressor. The truth is coming out againts the West and our games and they're needing to step up their efforts to convince the masses that the truth - is in fact not important.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
Does seem odd he'd throw in that comment about nuclear warheads like it's a fore warning to us all

No, it's actually a very good remark ... what he's saying, is that Russia will not start the 3'rd world war. But they will end it, something people should keep in mind, not to walk down that road.

I am guessing here, but my take on the event is this. Russia was flying over the "official" Syria, while Turkey was watching "their" annexed version of Syria. Keep in mind, they have troops inside Iraq (in ISIS territory) and have had for a long time, obviously ... they have "conquer" in their mind (Mad dreams of King Ottoman of Turkey).

The brits will probably "deny" looking at it, as this will put them in a spot. They'll "have to" support Turkey's border advancements (even if it isn't official yet), while they can't publicly proclaim to, yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They're actually both right. There were warnings, but they most likely weren't heard by the Russian pilot because the warnings were sent on Guard, and they don't normally monitor that channel.

According to all information on the issue, there is a "specific" channel to talk over, in this theatre. Turkey knows, but chose to use the "standard" channel ... knowing very well, the pilots weren't monitoring it.

edit on 9/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Just because the leaders agree to something doesn't mean the actual people that need to know have the information. I can't count the number of times I found something out only to learn that it had been known days before.

The actual missile operators may not have been given the frequency to use, so used the standard frequency. It may have been deliberate, it may have been incompetence, I don't know. But if the operators didn't have it, for whatever reason, the warnings wouldn't have been received.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Smart move by Putin though. This way he can't be accused of tampering with the data, no matter what it shows.

Providing, of course, that the recorder is the genuine one. Putin being the straight up guy that he is and all.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Dr UAE

He's not mine by any stretch. That doesn't mean I can't think what I said.

As for the recorder there are ways to tell if it's been tampered with that investigators will look for.

How hard is it---in your opinion---to fake such a thing as some have suggested?
A relative of mine who used to be quality control on some of those birds tells me that it would be practically impossible to do.
From what I could understand from him there are several sources which would have been tracking the traffic so any alteration of the record would show up and be pointed out right quick---unless those radar/tracking sources refused to reveal the data they had gathered under the shield of national security. Stalemate.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It's possible, but I agree that it would be extremely hard to pull off with the radar data available. Especially if the AWACS recorded it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

actually how does that work exactly?

seems like it would not be very secure if every tom and jane in nato had access to the codes so im guessing some kind of automated system?
if so who controls it?

(nothing to do with the topic at hand just curious)

im also guessing there is some kind of redundant system should that one be compromised
edit on 10-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fartlordsupreme

It's a transponder code that is given to each strike package before they launch. The pilots set it as part of the preflight, and the list of codes is set into the missile batteries computers. It's only given to the people that need it, such as the AWACS controllers, the missile crews, and the pilots.

There are a number of ways they can identify friendlies, that's the easiest. They can also have set flight paths and speeds as they enter the missile batteries envelope, etc. Transponder codes are easiest and safest.
edit on 12/10/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I watched a programme on Ukraine and the misery of the poor people there last night who are obviously just fodder for the cabal you so rightly describe. It made me feel sick and disgusted.

I blame cameron and his ilk for the UK's part in this and I hope Putin has called him out on it by offering the back box, I rather suspect Oinky is trying to backpedal so fast his little trotters are on fire.

No country is right all the time but if russia is trying to turn the tables on this unelected and disgusting cabal that clearly runs the world's powers today, then I hope he starts a revolution - because these psychotic maniacs who probably have more money than they could ever count, need to be got rid of to face the human rights court and their assets and money taken to put right the destruction they have caused all around the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

thats still a # # ton of people that actually have access (regardless of whether or not access is authorized) during any relatively large operation

and if its just transponder codes (that are set for the day rather than dynamic)
pretty much anyone with a keen "ear" could pick up the code and use it themselves

(considering my toaster has better security i can guarantee there is more to it)
edit on 10-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fartlordsupreme

There are other ways, as I said that's the easiest way. And it's fairly secure. Yes it can be compromised, but so can just about any method.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join