It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump axed as Scottish business tsar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You're fired! Donald Trump axed as Scottish business tsar and stripped of degree over Muslims row.

Donald Trump has been axed as a Scottish business ambassador and stripped of his honorary degree after prompting a global storm by trying to ban all Muslims from the US. Nicola Sturgeon told the Apprentice host billionaire 'You're Fired!' today, saying he was 'no longer fit' to showcase Scotland's interests on the world stage.

I sincerely hope this clown's business empire takes a massive hit in the coming year. what a waste of oxygen this guy has turned out to be. Maybe he shouldn't have never have got into politics in the first place. Power.? is that what this guy saw.? The ultimate power trip of being the leader of the US of A.
Well hell mend you you bigoted, racist, terrified of the shemagh, arsehole of a human being. Scum!!!

Trust me on this. Your Golf course will be a folly, a complete and utter waste of cash in the coming months.

Trumped
edit on 9-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Do you people even realize that Jimmy Carter, the poster boy for the left blocked all Iranians from entering the USA, deported 15,000 and made something like 150,000 check in at immigration facilities all in a response to the hostages being taken? All this bravado, and ganging up on the man simply because people don't like him is exactly the same kind of prejudice you seem to be upset about.

It was also a liberal by the name of Franklin D. Roosevelt that put the Japanese in internment camps. We could also start talking about the original progressive Woodrow Wilson and his insanely racist bent. Trump is not a monster, he is another human being, with different opinions then many, but all the hullabaloo and finger pointing and hateful comments are no better than the worst things that come out of his mouth.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I didn't even know he was a 'business ambassador' for Scotland until today. Good, I'm glad he's been sacked from that role, he's not fit to represent Scotland at all, he's a disgrace. I wonder how they feel about him on Lewis?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

He lost an honorary title none of us even knew he held? I'm sure this will cause him to lose sleep tonight...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So no more Lucky charms for Donald... (hey it's close!)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Trump built over some beaches and sand dunes in the Aberdeen area to build his international golf course, hotel and conference center. Then he complained that the installation of offshore wind farms ruined the view.

www.trumpgolfscotland.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I swear. People only take bits and pieces and hone in on something that trips their emotional trigger. All they hear is "Trump wants to ban muslims"! Have people forgotten how to research? Trump is exposing the true idiots.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I swear. People only take bits and pieces and hone in on the specious rhetoric from Trump.
All they hear is "make America Great again because we are unPC" and it trips their emotional trigger.
Have people forgotten how to listen. Trump is galvanising the true idiots.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

He went away up to his mother's house on his private jet, claiming he felt 'Scottish' and then bullied most of the locals around his stupid golf courses, demanding they move, left them without water etc. He's nothing but a greedy pig, he cares nothing for Scotland, he cares about making himself more money.
I'd be happy if never sets foot here again.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I swear. People only take bits and pieces and hone in on something that trips their emotional trigger. All they hear is "Trump wants to ban muslims"! Have people forgotten how to research? Trump is exposing the true idiots.

No, we have our own gripe with the bloated eejit. The Muslim rhetoric is just another in a long list.

Golf nonsense

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Do you people even realize that Jimmy Carter, the poster boy for the left blocked all Iranians from entering the USA, deported 15,000 and made something like 150,000 check in at immigration facilities all in a response to the hostages being taken? All this bravado, and ganging up on the man simply because people don't like him is exactly the same kind of prejudice you seem to be upset about.

It was also a liberal by the name of Franklin D. Roosevelt that put the Japanese in internment camps. We could also start talking about the original progressive Woodrow Wilson and his insanely racist bent. Trump is not a monster, he is another human being, with different opinions then many, but all the hullabaloo and finger pointing and hateful comments are no better than the worst things that come out of his mouth.

Yeah, America has a shameful racist history. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'll be up near his golf course in the summer. I'm taking a shovel.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

I didn't even know he was a 'business ambassador' for Scotland until today. Good, I'm glad he's been sacked from that role, he's not fit to represent Scotland at all, he's a disgrace. I wonder how they feel about him on Lewis?

Same way as they feel about him in Bavaria i suppose...who gives a ####.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Trump built over some beaches and sand dunes in the Aberdeen area to build his international golf course, hotel and conference center. Then he complained that the installation of offshore wind farms ruined the view.

He did, in fact it was a designated area of scientific interest. He owns a couple of courses in Scotland, and one in Eire.

Nicola Sturgeon, for those over the water, is the First minister for Scotland.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: stormcell

He went away up to his mother's house on his private jet, claiming he felt 'Scottish' and then bullied most of the locals around his stupid golf courses, demanding they move, left them without water etc. He's nothing but a greedy pig, he cares nothing for Scotland, he cares about making himself more money.
I'd be happy if never sets foot here again.

I doubt very much his Mothers or grandmother house still exists. even if it does it would be on an island off the coast of Scotland in the Atlantic. Nowhere near his golf course on the east coast of Scotland. The man is a arse. Scottish/Germanic blood or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Good point.
But there was no internet back then and people hadn't become addicted to opinions yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm sure I saw a photo of him pointing at it once - then I lost interest. He is an arse of the highest order, greedy and revolting.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes. The true idiots are obvious, because they support Trump.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh come on. Massive difference between blocking citizens of a country and people who believe in a certain religion. What the US did to it's own citizens because of their Japanese origins was abysmal. It's a good job the founding fathers of the USA didn't intern all people of British origin when the US went to war with the Britain in 1770's! Otherwise there would nobody fighting for the US, OK a handful of Germans and a few Dutch but the vast majority were ex British (NB Ireland was part of Britain back then).

Tell me, how do you identify an Iranian, Brit etc? By their passport, simple. If that country is an "enemy" you deny them entry. Tough for them but that's their passport and thus their implied allegiance. How do identify a Muslim? clothing, skin colour, Koran in hand ? or maybe have their clothes branded like the jews of Germany in 30's. Do you really think an ISIS terrorist will enter the US carrying the Koran ,a Syrian passport and an ISIS flag in their bag? Maybe they will dress in a suit, a fake passport and a bible in their baggage. Oh and a signed photo of Donald Trump.

With a religion how do you identify them? Does a Christian German circa 1940 hold allegiance to church or state ? Does a christian Brit hold allegiance to church or state ? Allegiance is based on nationality. Faith is how you conduct yourself. Those interned Japanese US citizens had allegiance to their adopted nationality (US) as well we now know and yet still followed the religion they had in Japan DUH!!!!

That said, faith can warp your view of the world. There are plenty cases (way way way way way more) of christian based cults going nuts than there are muslim in the world. The problem is the muslim nutters have expanded their reach beyond the brainwashed followers to all the non believers.

ISIS is a cult NOT a religion NOT a country but a very very dangerous cult. Treat it as a cult and the problem will be solved. Treat it as religion and we lose. Give it the respect of a religion and we lose even quicker. Treat it as an "enemy country" in the traditional sense and we lose.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The globalists are starting to get worried now. Maybe Trump threatens their house of cards.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join