It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Protests in Chicago Calling for Rahm to Resign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yet these BLM minstrels voted for Rahm and will continue to vote for the same progressive liberals in each election and wonder why nothing changes. All the alleged systematic racism is perpetrated by the very folks they put in office.

In every major city run by Democrats, blacks have to deal with:

Corrupt Police
Corrupt Politicians
Crime & Mayhem
Schools barely graduating students who can read

Yet, when you try to point this out to these fools, all you are going to get is "Republicans are racist!"

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It would be nice if you could bring Facts to add to your post, cause all i see is your opinion.
edit on 9-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Has Obama spoken out about the video the Mayor hid yet?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why does the BLM, or Bureau of Land Management, care a whit about Rham, Chicago police, or any of this? I must have missed some headlines somewhere... better get my head out of Fallout 4 for a while.

And as jokes are invariably misinterpreted on the net, I'm kidding, but acronyms can be pretty confusing... and I am generally puzzled by the partisan death by dog pack going on... but if the Chicago police and political machine come out of this with any of their inherent corruption and brutality cleaned up, then swell.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Why does the BLM, or Bureau of Land Management, care a whit about Rham, Chicago police, or any of this?

BLM=Black Lives Matter in this case.

Sorry, saw that you are joking.

edit on 9-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Why does the BLM, or Bureau of Land Management, care a whit about Rham, Chicago police, or any of this? I must have missed some headlines somewhere... better get my head out of Fallout 4 for a while.

And as jokes are invariably misinterpreted on the net, I'm kidding, but acronyms can be pretty confusing... and I am generally puzzled by the partisan death by dog pack going on... but if the Chicago police and political machine come out of this with any of their inherent corruption and brutality cleaned up, then swell.

I love camping out on BLM land.
No one around, just the stars.

I've seen some crazy stuff out there, in the night.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The presidents is busy in other "urgent matters" like telling who could run for president or not.

Still Rahm better run away from Chicago before the lynching mob gets to him.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Rahm would not have been re-elected. He held up justice till the election was over! Didn't Obamy pull that stunt, too?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So Rahm, you gonna let this crisis go to waste?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh the irony!!!!!!!!

'Always let a good CITY go to waste!'

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
So Rahm, you gonna let this crisis go to waste?

Obama is missing a photo op too.

Des

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Edumakated

It would be nice if you could bring Facts to add to your post, cause all i see is your opinion.

Are you denying that the black community blindly supports the Democrat party? Are you also denying that Democrats run many major cities (Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, etc?). Are you denying that blacks are often regulated to substandard schools which are also Democrat run? Do you deny that the police forces, school boards, city councils, mayors are often black and beholden to the Democratic party in these same cities?

The truth sometimes isn't pretty.

edit on 9-12-2015 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One liberal PUSHES a video during his election in order to get re-elected...and another COVERS ONE UP.
edit on 10-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join