It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enrique Marquez - The friend of the shooters- It's time to stop worrying about Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PHOTO of Marquez:
laist.com...

Might be wise to check his garage out. Also looks like a closet gay muslim.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

After seeing his photo...the mail-order Russian bride thing makes a lot more sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
He is in custody being questioned. Evidently he is giving some good information. Not charged yet however.

The media again with article is downplaying him very much

Link
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-10T13:01:10-06:000110 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Apparently, Marquez used to get drunk at a local bar and talk about 'Sleeper Cells'

“He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just read this. Sham marriage..etc..etc...seems likely in trying to fit in this guy wound up with some pretty bad people. People thought that kid Chris Cornell was a joke also when he stated they are everywhere.

Disenfranchised youth is easy to radicalize with promises.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Disenfranchised youth is easy to radicalize with promises.

This is the result of lying to ourselves and lying to our children from infancy.

This lie that children are supposed to go through life believing that they are not supposed to get their feelings hurts, that they are the center of the universe, and they are supposed to handed everything they want in life, and everything they do wrong is someone else's fault, is what causes children to become victims and tools.

The first harsh lesson I was taught by my parents was that "Life Is Not Fair". I was taught if I needed something my parents would do what they could to help me get it. If I 'wanted' something, then I had to figure out a way to get it for myself. I was taught, that life is full of opportunities, and none of them comes with a guarantee.

Children used to have daily chores and responsibilities. They were taught they were special to their parents, not to everyone in the world.

So now anybody that comes along and feeds into the lie, has just what they need to use and manipulate them.

Parents need to get off the fantasy ship, come down from the virtual world and start living in the real one.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There so many claims in the OP as facts. Gotta wonder if any are actually true!
.He was on the new s last Yr for rescuing a dog, for what it's worth. in fact that's the only video footage of him public to date

Of him like living,, breathing, even speaking

edit on 19-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Seems he was denied bail. I am sure that he is a high risk flight candidate.

www.wsj.com...

The biggest takeaway is that he is not charged with the recent shooting but plotting the shooting a few years back that did not occur. He was not a straw buyer. He purchased the weapons to use and the plan did not go through.

Hopefully he will sing a bit louder to help prevent any further attacks. They called off the attack in 2011/12 based on other arrests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join