It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic World Conquest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Can anybody name a Christian nation that didn't? It's pretty much how all nations begin no?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Muslims are free to practice their religion in Europe and America, but they cannot impose it on others.

Yet they do...don't they?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Murgatroid

Whether or not you like the Constitution, in the United States you actually have to commit a crime to be tried and found guilty.

correct...but, to be held in jail, you need NOT be tried and found guilty, all you need to do is be "in contempt" of a judges order, and you can spend time in jail. a journalist named Judith miller in 2005 spent 85 days in jail for not giving up her sources before a grand jury...no trial, no jury verdict...she was "in contempt".....85 days because of a judges order...
edit on 11-12-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The OP has a point, and any time Bill Mayher and Donald Trump agree on something, both intelligent buffoons representing left and right, you know something is up that defies logic.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

lol.

It is so funny to see how politically correct people are that they defend Islam and do not want to look at the religion objectively to see if it is a threat to Western Society.

You better analyze Islam now before a time comes where you can't even utter the things said by the OP. This isn't Muslim hatred, these are pertinent questions people need to ask. Especially if any criticism of Islam or Muhammed can be repaid with a Charlie Hebdo type attack. Wake up people. Wake up. I see no other religion who kills people who criticize their religion.

Do you people realize that under Islam the ability to disagree with Islam is punishable by death. Yet, you refuse to analyze even the basic tenets of the faith or gauge how devout the followers are of these violent tenets. The freedom of speech you currently use would be void under an Islamic state, so if this is true the #s of them living within your borders is important. This should be looked into further, not denied as "Muslim Hatred". I would hate to live under such an intolerant society, yet these ideas are infecting western countries to deadly ends. Imagine a state where saying you're an atheist, concludes with you being hauled off to jail or at worse killed. Unbelievable, people are so blind that they would defend a religion that would deny them the very freedoms they enjoy today.

You need to start asking yourself these questions now, before another terror attack or the time comes where you'll be too afraid to raise these questions.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KesleyJ

For many, PC is the new commie... used as a blanket term for anybody that disagrees.

Which Islamic nations currently put people to death for embracing a different religion?

Which western nations face islamification and are dangerously close to the adoption of qu'ranic law as a full replacement of their current system?

Why would anybody want to move to a country that has some semblance of freedom of speech if they're happy to live under a theocracy where none is allowed? Even if radical muslims comprised 50% of the Islamic population, how could you explain the emigration of the other 50% of non problem muslims without drawing the conclusion that maybe they're not happy there?

Freedom of speech is under attack everywhere, it's not down to Islamic fundamentalists its the people in our own governments.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I said a place where at worst you are put to death. There are many reports of persecution of Christians in Muslim countries, even death.

www.nytimes.com...

This is not a recent ISIS phenomena. Persecution of Christians has happened for as long as Islam has existed. And while no actual nation sanctions this, it is still practiced at will by believers. In UAB you can still be arrested for fornication.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The fact that there has been a recent emergence again of persecution is only bringing it to the forefront. Terrorist still attack India, for their beliefs. They are infidels.

I don't know the history of these areas, but you assume 50% of the population who wasn't Muslim emigrated to that area. It is likely, that the non-Muslim population were already there. Look at Sudan, Muslims settled there because of it's proximity to the Mideast. Now the Muslim population is literally killing off the Christians there. Did those non-Muslims emigrate to Sudan? No. Look at Nigeria, again the Muslims are bombing churches and kidnapping girls. Did the non-Muslims emigrate? No. I can tell you, I had no idea that there were Muslims on the island of Trinidad & Tobego, not such a large percent. Instead of the emigration theory, what is likely happening is that the muslims are the ones Emigrating, then are converting large portions of the population and terrorizing other portions into converting, so that after 100 years the country seems mostly Muslim. After all that is how Islam spread in the Middle East, so that today most of the nations there are 99% muslim. A feat hardly possible in any "Christian" nation. It is nearly impossible to find a "Christian" nation where 99% of the population considers themselves to be Christian.

The only Muslim place I see non-Muslims emigrating to is the UAB and as the above article shows, they aren't above jailing people for months for public acts of indecency.
edit on 12-12-2015 by KesleyJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KesleyJ

Wake up people. Wake up. I see no other religion who kills people who criticize their religion.

Unjust aggressive wars waged by the West, (I.e., NATO) make whatever terror incident you care to name look like a picnic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join