It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Rebels Line Up Islamic State Prisoners, Force Them to Knees, Then Make Unexpected Move

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
So did they do this to send a message to the Islamic State, or is it a message they are sending to non-Muslims?

Are they telling the Islamic State we are not you, or are they trying show non-Muslims that they are not the same as the radical Muslims?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Strike me as very similar in style and substance to the Burning Pilot video. Question is, Is it the same production team and film crue involved in both videos and if so what's the connection.??

Came a long way since the grainy amateur al-Zarqawi beheading videos of days gone by... Someone is putting in some effort and cash to make these highly polished productions these days.

Find the production and film crew and you find the perps.

You didnt actually read the article did you............This video wasnt ISIS

Its replies like this that bother me, just see pictures, dont read to get context, immediately jump to conclusion...

I know it wasn't ISIS, It said so in the OP. i did not need to read the article to reply as i did.

im still failing to see where your post makes sense in the context, forgive me if I sounded hostile that was not my intent, I just dont understand how other than

"its a video of men in orange jumpsuits and people in masks, bomb them"

wasnt the intent

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
well. it aint really islam or muslims that is the problem.
its religion in general.
nutcases…

No, its hiding behind religion and goodness as a front for murder and war.

They been doing that forever…

The spaniards invaded the Americas, always carrying the cross at the front of the column, same with the Crusades.

In recent past: Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, praise the lord and pass the ammunition, for God and country, Pledge allegiance to the flag, one nation under God. Ou money is printed with "In God we Trust".

Now a days, its just "Democracy" and "Humanity" and the twist, blaming their religion of Islam for invading them. We aren't after Hindus or Buddhists, you notice.
edit on 9-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
So did they do this to send a message to the Islamic State, or is it a message they are sending to non-Muslims?

Are they telling the Islamic State we are not you, or are they trying show non-Muslims that they are not the same as the radical Muslims?

I feel like both but i guess thats up for interpretation

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Strike me as very similar in style and substance to the Burning Pilot video. Question is, Is it the same production team and film crue involved in both videos and if so what's the connection.??

Came a long way since the grainy amateur al-Zarqawi beheading videos of days gone by... Someone is putting in some effort and cash to make these highly polished productions these days.

Its replies like this that bother me, just see pictures, dont read to get context, immediately jump to conclusion...

I know it wasn't ISIS, It said so in the OP. i did not need to read the article to reply as i did.

wasnt the intent

You got that from this...

Strike me as very similar in style and substance to the Burning Pilot video. Question is, Is it the same production team and film crue involved in both videos and if so what's the connection.?? Came a long way since the grainy amateur al-Zarqawi beheading videos of days gone by... Someone is putting in some effort and cash to make these highly polished productions these days. Find the production and film crew and you find the perps.

That's some leap..

What i'm saying is. Production of this quality takes a bit of doing. If those responsible for the Burning pilot video are not the same people responsible for this video then both production teams will know doubt know who is making the videos. Some of them probably went to the same collage to study film production. No doubt they still talk....everyone talks.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

wasnt the intent

You got that form this...

Strike me as very similar in style and substance to the Burning Pilot video. Question is, Is it the same production team and film crue involved in both videos and if so what's the connection.?? Came a long way since the grainy amateur al-Zarqawi beheading videos of days gone by... Someone is putting in some effort and cash to make these highly polished productions these days. Find the production and film crew and you find the perps.

That's some leap..

How is that a leap? Why would you want to find the "perps"? what exactly did they perpetrate? Having mercy on a group set out to kill them?

Thats why it doesnt make sense to me, they captured these ISIS fighters, why do we need to find the "perps" that made the video?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think this is extremely badass.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Between this and the crab bridge thread I think Ill log of ATS for the day and enjoy the happiness these two threads have brought me.

Propaganda, fake, not cool, whatever this may be labeled, I don't care, I'm stoked.

Ill read more tomorrow and get angry then.

Peace everybody. Much respect to the non-executioners (if this is for real)

No I don't support IS, one iota! I do support compassion though.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

wasnt the intent

That's some leap..

How is that a leap? Why would you want to find the "perps"? what exactly did they perpetrate? Having mercy on a group set out to kill them?

Thats why it doesnt make sense to me, they captured these ISIS fighters, why do we need to find the "perps" that made the video?

And you know they are IS fighters how...ever heard of Actors.?? Seems pretty stage managed to me, including the burning pilot video.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

wasnt the intent

That's some leap..

And you know they are IS fighters how...ever heard of Actors.?? Seems pretty stage managed to me, including the burning pilot video.

Some people are so determined to stay in the darkness they will turn their back to the light now matter how many times it shines....

Sorry i couldnt help ya mate

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The obama administration is funding it, and the actors so they can show Conservatives that not all muslims are mean. Something which is already known.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

The obama administration is funding it, and the actors so they can show Conservatives that not all muslims are mean. Something which is already known.

It's all smoke and mirrors mate. Next we will have a show where IS make fairy cakes.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

wasnt the intent

That's some leap..

Some people are so determined to stay in the darkness they will turn their back to the light now matter how many times it shines....

Sorry i couldnt help ya mate

I think you're missing his point. I think what he is saying, and if so I concur that we can all agree any video of this sort is propaganda. Right? Whether for a good cause or a seemingly good cause it is designed to propagate a message to influence. In this case, make the "Syrian Rebels" out to be better than the "IS rebels".

The second part of his message is, when looking at the artists stroke, in this case videography, the artist appears the same. So.......what he's saying (and if not I am) that the makers of the IS beheading videos are the same producers of this video. They most certainly talk....

Speaking of darkness, the irony, those who can see will see.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That's what I was thinking... Pretty coincidental considering the outrage Trump put his opposition in yesterday with his muslim comments.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
well. it aint really islam or muslims that is the problem.
its religion in general.
nutcases...

Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology that promotes violence and propagation of it's sharia laws by any means.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's all smoke and mirrors mate. Next we will have a show where IS make fairy cakes.

Agreed... Whatever it takes to show the meanies of the world that muslims are good people. I'm surprised people actually believe any of this story. Rebel groups don't have technology like that, nor does ISIS. I'm hard pressed to believe those videos too.

(post by alienjuggalo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I wonder if these are the same "moderate" rebels that ripped the heart out of a Syrian army soldier and ate it a couple years ago?

Can someone tell me why the rebels would consider isis their enemy, they are both propped up by the Saudi wahabbi's, they both have the same goal of removing Assad.

Don't believe the hype!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I actually agree with the OP this was a compassionate action. You all know my opinion on terrorist and how i thnk we are too soft on them. But i cant help but feel that this Situation could save and re convert back alot of muslim youth if they are properly educated in the Qurans teachings and not some radical Imam telling them something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join