It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Photo Oddity (San Bernandino Victim)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Who something less nefarious and x-filesish..

Angle, lighting and perspective in a photo can does do funny things...

www.hongkiat.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think this is just a big girl. Look at her leg. And the arm over the boy is squished so it looks bigger, and her other arm is pushed into the older boy's shirt making it appear smaller than it is. And the mother's hand looks weird too, lots of light at play in this photo. Wonky wonky wonky.

What I think is a little odd, is so many children, I mean even Catholics don't do that much anymore. Unless they want to get their own tv show someday.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When you look the another pic posted later, you can see girl has quite big arms and maybe even masculine. Bigger than her mother who is behind her and bigger than her big brother.. She is a strong girl.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Agreed, the girl has big limbs and is fairly muscular, especially for that age!

Good observations

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In the first pic, father and son are about same height. In the latter picture, the father is clearly the tall one. So it would be interesting to see how far apart the pics were taken.

Second point is that the son holding the baby and the oldest daughter in pink are looking in a different direction then the rest. Which is odd when taking a family pic, but not impossible.

I also think it might be possible the son with baby and the daughter with strange arm, might have been added. But they are also in the other picture so probably it was done (if it was done) to have a photo with the whole family.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Satanic Zionist flaunting that they 'got the whole wide world in their bloody HANDS!'

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

See the header at the bottom of the pic, it says "CNN".

Lies, all lies.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[quote

:

Arm NOT supporting baby's back even a little to flaunts that Khazars in charge couldn't care less about kids or next gen heck they use them in their sacrificial rituals and all sorts of torture. heck these kids grow up to be media jihadis aka crisis actors for Zion.

sorry to sound cray cray theory over a couple pics, but its the ugly truth

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Legally, they can tell us whatever they want at this point anyway foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukkaI've worked with Photoshop for over 15 years. I absolutely love it. Glad you mentioned the sun. Look at the top of the boy's head, and the mom's head. Notice the sun light? I think the boy was moved to the right and the boy with the baby, and the girl in pink were added. Notice also, the girl in pink is the ONLY one not looking at the camera??? And, another thing i notice is the resolution of the baby's picture. It doesn't seem to be as high as the original picture. A little blurry. The color match seems to be a little off, also. The arm is soooo obvious, though. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As I started reading, I figured there was going to be something to do with the content (i.e. "why is this person here, when they were also the person who threw a shoe at Saddam kinda thing), so I wasn't looking for something "weird" in the photo.

But by damnit, I found it. Maybe it's legit, and it's just an optical illusion, but before I read what you wrote about the arm, I thought, "Good God, wtf is with that girl's arm?!" Going to try to play with the pic to get a better view.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
[quote

:

Arm NOT supporting baby's back even a little to flaunts that Khazars in charge couldn't care less about kids or next gen heck they use them in their sacrificial rituals and all sorts of torture. heck these kids grow up to be media jihadis aka crisis actors for Zion.

sorry to sound cray cray theory over a couple pics, but its the ugly truth

What in the
If by sounding "cray cray theory" you mean sounding like a neo-nazi while telling us you've never held a baby before, then ok...I guess you sound "cray cray theory."

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Mass propagation of propaganda, started with the Nazis, who invented a small affordable radio receiver for every family home. The world has never been the same since. Legal or not, they have the biggest 'voice'.

We do not intend to use the radio only for our partisan purposes. We want room for entertainment, popular arts, games, jokes, and music. But everything should have a relationship to our day. Everything should include the theme of our great reconstructive work, or at least not stand in its way. Above all it is necessary to clearly centralize all radio activities…

Goebbles speech

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Then you should also realize that not all what was there when picture was taken fits to photo taken.. for example light differences in their hair is due because most likely this particular terrace they took photo has a shelter..

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Anybody got any idea how old the photo is supposed to be? For some reason it seems to have a 90s vibe going on. If you look at the clothing and the guy wearing the digital watch. How long has it been since it was common to see people wearing those types of watches? I figure it would have been at least 5-10 years. The hairstyles all look 90s too.
edit on 9-12-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm undecided, but it seems weird to me that all victims in all these shootings are all fairly good locking. No fatties or uglies. Could be actors, maybe not ... don't know.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The mistakes would be easy to avoid, it almost seems photos are messed up on purpose.

Personally I hate seeing the attackers each time go from multiple photos to one single photoshopped one to make them look like monsters, no matter what the circumstance this is wrong! In this case they will from here on out, look "radicalized" it would be prudent to find and look at pictures of the real people before you forget they were not looking as the news shows.

edit on 9-12-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Oh my god that does not look right. At all. That arm is way off. EVEN UP CLOSE IT IS OFF. I think this was definitely photoshopped. Like perhaps they were all photographed individually or in pairs, and that's where the strange arm comes from, then they were all put together. The lighting is slightly off imo too, like I'm not convinced that they are all standing outside. It looks like the parents were photographed in a studio with a highback light (light coming down onto head). I photographed family portraits in a studio and in hundreds of schools(for picture day, id's, and proms) for a little while a couple years ago, so I'm semi familiar with that kind of studio and lighting set up. This is a very odd photo indeed.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I dont think that there was anything done too much, it does look like Photoshop was applied here though. It is amazing what can be applied to a picture and the manipulation techniques available. people can add, or take out objects, rotate, darken, cut, shadows, highlights, the list is unbelievable. Most pictures of celebs these days are so doctored that when you do see, the real picture , its almost not even the same person. the Kardashians come to mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is it possible that this was photoshopped, sure but like i pointed out earlier it takes all of about 5 seconds to find images where limbs look extended due to some combination of lighting, timing, technique, perspective, other...

edit on 9-12-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join