It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect Charged in CAIR’s Anti-Muslim ‘Hate Crime’ Is Named … Mohamed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Just pointing out the typical hypocrisy and fake outrage exhibited by progressives and democrats who are so quick to judge and condemn others.

Once again, if you think they're wrong when they do it, why repeat it? Because now they can look at your example, get angered by the double standard, then repeat the cycle.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Who put you in charge?

I will post what I want.

You are coming off as very desperate to control this thread and the narrative.

What is your agenda?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Abysha

You ever heard a dog quack? No? Me either. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, Occam's razor dictates that it is almost certainly a duck.

So a man named Mohamed practicing a religion other than Islam is as impossible and wacky in your mind as a dog that quacks?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Who put you in charge?

I will post what I want.

You are coming off as very desperate to control this thread and the narrative.

What is your agenda?

I don't care what you post. I'm just saying it's hypocritical to blame people for doing something, then to turn around and do it yourself. If we ever want to break the cycle & have a real dialogue, someone's going to have to stop the "well he did it first" mentality.

In other words, why not try to be better than the people you're complaining about?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Oh. So now you think you are so much more morally superior?

Give it a rest.

Does CAIR actually pay you or are just a volunteer?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

What about the assumptions made by the left.

People at Left wing blogs like daily kos were certain is was a white man, probably a Christian and was somehow trumps fault.

Daily KOS reported that the suspect was a white Christian?

Are you sure they didn't just report the news and say it was likely a hate crime based on what the victim told police?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am not sure about posting to other blogs so I won't but the story posted started out with "Some other shoes (continue to...) drop in the campaign of stochastic terrorism:"

"stochastic" is a new buzzward for the progressive parrots who like to implicate white conservatives and blame them all for "homegrown right wing terrorism."

Then other kossacks chimed in with comments blaming Trump or republicans in general for this act that they were certain was terrorism.

My favorite comment though was "$100 says the shooter was a white Christian. More Christian terrorism, I bet"

edit on 9-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
OK, regardless of what turns out to be the truth here, whenever it 'seems' to be muslims involved, they are NEVER, EVER guilty of anything. Every frigging time someone kills or tries to kill others and it turns out that they are muslims, out come those that are ready with excuses.

Seriously, it seems that muslims are never at fault, they are either crazies or their name can be excused or they are misunderstood or they had a bad day. There is always an excuse for their behaviour. It's almost as if no crime has ever been committed by muslims. It's like watching apples and being told they are oranges.

Why? At what point do some people see a trend, how many times has it have to happen, that it becomes obvious that one religion or even alignment with said religion is problematic. Regardless that ..."not every muslim"...; we know that, we are not stupid, I am not brain dead. Of course there are nice muslims, but this constant denial when a muslim does something to excuse it, is really wearing thin.

BTW I am not saying that this guy was a muslim, I am just sick and tired of the ignorance of the obvious. As a German, I'd like to hear your excuses for every Nazi who killed people [poor guy, crazy, misunderstood etc] but you made a sweeping assumption, went to war and won. All for the better.

You are doing what you hate, only the other way round. You are saying that NO MUSLIM EVER does anything wrong, which is just as illogical as to suggest they all are.

For the sake of our freedom, I just ask to keep an open mind that 'some' muslims are bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am so happy that me and my ilk, liberals are blamed for everything under the sun these days, but the real beauty of it all is you guys get to vote for trump or another bush.

Good luck with that eheh

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I am so happy that me and my ilk, liberals are blamed for everything under the sun these days, but the real beauty of it all is you guys get to vote for trump or another bush.

Good luck with that eheh

I can't vote for any of the above as I live in the UK [and so do a few million others]. Sweeping generalisations for everyone...apart from muslims. Is that what liberalism is about?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have to say I am really surprised at your post here. I am not sure if it is due to a change of heart, or because you are just doing your job.

But in the majority of your post in your support of Islam, you have used these same kind of examples.

You have given complete histories and comparisons on how Christian history is just as bad of worse than Islam as a defense.

I agree with your statements.

Once again, if you think they're wrong when they do it, why repeat it? Because now they can look at your example, get angered by the double standard, then repeat the cycle.

That is why it annoys me and makes me doubt the person that uses this kind of defense.

edit on 10-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word fix.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: shooterbrody

What does his name have to do with it? You can't have a non-Muslim named Mohamed?

This is why sites like Breitbart are correctly labeled as lowbrow and racist. They are assuming because he has brown skin and the last name of Mohamed, that he is Muslim therefore it can't possibly be a hate crime. Suck it liberals! Right?

And you just may be why Breitbart is proving liberals are loons. Good lord the truth hurts the liberals. They are so up into the lies that they may not see the truth until after they discover their makers. IF liberals don't awaken we may all be speaking Chinese or Arabic in a few years. This is getting out of hand. The lies.

OH NO! We won't speak English anymore! End times! How can America exist if we don't speak English? Though I don't know about you, but I suck at learning new languages. I doubt I'll be speaking anything but English for the rest of my life, let alone a few years from now.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
One thing I can say about CAIR is that they are brutally honest,and in your face about what, and who they are, and what they represent. CAIR has an agenda and it is not hidden. They don't tip toe around or pretend to be PC.

Go to their web site. Read for yourself who they say they are, what they want, and how they plan to get what they want.

Than ask yourself who is to blame if you wake up in a country that is foreign to you, or you feel like you are the foreigner.

Voter Registration
In order to increase Muslim participation in the political arena, CAIR and its chapters regularly sponsor voter registration drives across the country. To register to vote, visit our website

And in case you don't think it is working.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What is your agenda? Lol. Conservatives always think people have some secret agenda.

There is no agenda. Equality is right, Non-equality, regardless of reason (religion, personal experience) is always wrong.

It's black and white.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking
What is your agenda? Lol. Conservatives always think people have some secret agenda.

There is no agenda. Equality is right, Non-equality, regardless of reason (religion, personal experience) is always wrong.

It's black and white.

What do you call rights for minorities that the majority isn't allowed? Equality...

You probably need examples:

Burkas ok at work, crosses not. Because equality.
Rights of unchecked immigrants to live amongst natives, their crimes ignored - natives warranted worries not listened to. Equality.
Genital mutilation and forced marriage illegal. Ignored because of 'rights'. Women suffer. Equality.
One law for natives. All sorts of mickey mouse laws [sharia] allowed for others. Equality.
And so on...

It seems 'equality' is only something for certain people. Sod the rest, they can suffer and die, because they are the majority.

In my books equality is there for everyone. Including the masses.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join