It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of posts promoting bigotry lately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You alerted staff to a post suggesting the middle east be nuked and you were told to man up?

If that's the case please PM me. If I'm confused, please clarify.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: Aazadan

mate, america used to lynch black people. it's in the blood

IM sorry but EVERYWHERE has used lynch mobs before. all countries have had them be used before over various different things. Americans used to lynch all colors and creeds same as all other countries and peoples. Remember to be inclusive next time.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: nonspecific

Buddy, if I see you getting attacked for calling out someone for wanting to nuke the Middle East, I won't hesitate to back you up. Rhetoric like that is reprehensible.

Count me in as well!
Since when did common sense be labeled as liberal progressive and other ridiculous claims?
There's a group of people out here purposely spouting nonsense and backing each other only to grief.
These are only knockdown arguments imo.
Wish I was able to see some peoples true age here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

More like lots of posts blindly excusing bigotry. The bigotry of Islam.

Islam is the most bigoted Governmental system currently on the planet.

Non -Muslims are not even allowed in Mecca.

All sharia governed countries and areas are rife with gross human rights violations and unimaginable cruelty.

Islam is a political system thinly veiled as a religion and must be treated as such.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I live in London, what happened? I never noticed!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rewdy75

I live in London, what happened? I never noticed!

The Tube stabbing. Some guy went nuts.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy he was a paranoid schizophrenic who thought demons were following him. Still no excuse

In response to the thread title, I have to ask where this will all end?

edit on 9-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes a mad guy, not a terrorist! His family had tried to get him sectioned for weeks. I was being facetious! My point is if the world truly is that dangerous, you wouldnt need to add fake terrorism to boost your cause! Dont get me wrong there are BIG problems out there but be realistic cause we may be talking about the worlds future, and it would be sad if it all kicked off over rhetoric nonsence and paranoia.
You become as guilty as them when it comes to this kind of statement!
ISIS also read whats online and some of these comments (not yours) help fuel the fire!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rewdy75

Isis is watching! Better be nice!

That pretty much boils down the liberal media's message.

'Be nice to "moderate Muslims" or they will "radicalize" and massacre innocents and it will be all your fault!'

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No, my point is that it allows the manipulators to say ' see they want to kill us, so we need to kill them first!' That goes for both sides. We all share 1 planet, we got to learn how to share. If they want their way in their part of the world then so be it, after all you want your way in your part of the world.
The old ' agree to disagree' stalemate.

Still, tough guys like you can handle anything right!

and please dont tell me about the Kurds or Yazidis, because it seems that most Americans hate and kill their fellow citizens all day everyday but would die for a complete stranger 1000's of miles away!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Personally, I see no difference between now and when I joined.

Couple of Alert threads have been made saying there will be a crack down on hate speech...
But I haven't seen that either.

It could make or break ATS in the long term.

It wont mate.... been the same for years.
People come for the drama, controversy sells etc etc.

It's not fun for most users but that's neither here nor there.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

....also you sound like the media has radicalised you too!

Thats how it works, but your too caught up to see it!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP. We need more people openly talking about bombing Mecca in more forums and threads. It's the only way to deal with the islamic terrorist menace.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Nah, I don't call it bigotry, I call it a whole bunch of Americans fed up when two terrorist get to kill 14 people in a city when people are supposed to be safe in our own soil or so say our government by radicalized Islam.

Yes Americans are mad, they are screaming and to tell the truth for now they have the right to do so.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 9-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Calling for the complete genocide of all Muslims.
Calling for special Muslim ID's.
Demanding the deportation of Muslims.
Support for a university that encourages students to carry guns to kill the Muslims if they show up

We need quotes on these. The last one I think you forgot to add "if they show up armed to kill" lol

I think there is a lot of bigotry in the Middle East, but then they have just one.. Calling for the death of anyone not like them, and they are doing quite well with just that one...hmmm

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You think it's bad on ATS? Try the real world. Ask how Mexican Americans are being mistaken for being "illegal" or "Muslim".

It's happened to me twice already.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I believe we are talking about bigotry here no toddlers, I encourage you to start a thread as it sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

That is hilarious, but also very true, I am Latina, even I wonder if people can tell the difference between middle eastern and Latinos.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

You think it's bad on ATS? Try the real world. Ask how Mexican Americans are being mistaken for being "illegal" or "Muslim".

It's happened to me twice already.

Ask a White Guy (ME) living in Los Angeles, how he gets called "Puto" and "gringo" on the Freeway driving in Los Angeles. Or how my wearing a camo hat the other day almost got me in a fight with a Muslim store owner, and a random Hispanic customer, because they thought I was military and had it out for me at 6AM getting coffee...when I'm a Musician.

Poor you...huh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join