It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Floats Donald Trump-Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm thinking that Jeb BUSH is in cahoots with the Reptillians from Alpha-Centuri. He does seem a little bit slow at times and tends to put people into trance like conditions akin to sleep. He and his kind will not be able to take over the world with humans like Trump in the way, so he's trying to hit two birds with one stone, but he 's missing every time he tries.

I say we ban all Reptillians from Alpha-Centuri until we find out what the @#$% is going on.

edit on 9-12-2015 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Trump draws out the extreme element, later, when Hillary wins; the smack down begins on all who've exposed themselves following Trumps xenophobic tripe.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hillary couldn't win an election even if no one else were running. Every time she talks people dis-like her. I think she and Bush are related.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Isn`t that how Clinton got elected the first time?
Ross Perot running as an independent took %19 of the republican vote away from daddy Bush,which gave Clinton the win.
Perot wasn`t a Trojan horse but I`m sure the lessons learned from that election haven`t been forgotten by the Clintons.
Since there isn`t a strong independent running maybe the Clintons decided to create one in Trump?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There are a few thing to ponder, Years ago there were already signals that Donald Trump had ambitions to become the president.
Also he is quite clear about funding his own campaign.
These two points lead me to the notion that he did not take part in the elections to help anyone else but to become the next president.
Since he is not a politician, we should not expect political language from him, maybe that is his strong point as well.
He says it out loud and stands behind his own opinion whether anyone likes it or not.
There is however a danger in this, people will be quite offended and might feel threatened by his popularity.
After all, his stance is anything but unity, quite radical actually.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

And not radical in the good way...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join