It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof CGI was used in ISIS video of pilot burning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I found this video to be very interesting. I'm not a CGI expert in any way, so I was wondering if someone could comment on the video below.

This guy shows screenshots of the cage and is showing the bars don't match up all the time. My first thought was, maybe the heat is causing an optical illusion, but each time the bars stay straight. If it's the heat, you should see waves instead of straight lines.

Also, shouldn't we be seeing some waves around the bars because of the heat of the fire, or is the fire not hot enough for that?

The video:

edit on 8-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Neill887
Why would they go through the hassle of all the CGI and editing? They have a lot of other videos that are clearly barbaric and real.
They have proven many times they have no problem committing similar atrocities so I personally don't see the point in 'faking' it.

IMHO this conspiracy just makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Why would they go through the hassle of all the CGI and editing? They have a lot of other videos that are clearly barbaric and real.
They have proven many times they have no problem committing similar atrocities so I personally don't see the point in 'faking' it.

I don't pretend to know.

I do know that Eisenhower warned us about the Military Industrial Complex. Maybe they're creating propaganda so that they can keep their wars going in the Middle East?

And the question you asked, can be turned around as well. Why would Isis go through all the trouble of creating a Hollywood style video with great computer graphics in the first part of the video?

This burning cage is just a small part of the entire video. When I saw the complete 20 minute video for the first time, it just seemed to come out of some high-end computer game. You can watch the video on Fox. The first 15 minutes are safe for watching with the exception of some pictures of people that died in bombings by the West. The cage scene makes up the final part of the video only:

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Which ISIS videos do you think are real? I haven't seen any real ones. The whole thing has been demonstrated to be a hoax. Those "beheadings" were categorically fake. The immolation equally fake.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think it is compression induced artifact. You see a lot of this in images where people claim it is proof of reptilians.

Compression Artifact

edit on 8-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator
I think it is compression induced artefact. You see a lot of this in images where people claim it is proof of reptilians.

Does that generally happen in areas of a video where a lot is happening? Because the video shows that where there is no fire, the bars remain straight.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just my opinion. I think there are a few video experts on ATS who could answer that. I have not watched the original video but from what I have read it was genuine.

edit on 8-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Its not fake and its as horrific as you can imagine

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Its not fake and its as horrific as you can imagine

I'm not saying it's fake. I just know that there's a lot of people doubting the authenticity of some of the Isis video's and some of these doubters seem to know a lot about filming, CGI and green screens.

I personally don't know a lot about those subjects so I don't really know what to believe. That's why I'm here asking questions.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I've seen the entire video and its one of the worse things you'll ever see. He even dies the way most people tend to position themselves when being burned alive.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I've seen the entire video and its one of the worse things you'll ever see. He even dies the way most people tend to position themselves when being burned alive.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but since we're living in strange times I do wonder what's real and what's not. That's why I'm asking about something very specific, namely the straight lines of the bars not matching the rest of the cage.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I don't blame you for being skeptical the internet is a very misleading place full of lies

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Not fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It is quite weird . ?Who actually filmed this. Why release this now

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Not fake.

What are your thoughts then on the first 15 minutes of the video (no burning yet) when they show you all these high-end graphics and effects in their video? To me it looks like an intro for a high-production value videogame. Do you think this video fits the method of operation of barbarians that lose themselves in religious fervor?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
edit on 9-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887

originally posted by: deliberator
I think it is compression induced artefact. You see a lot of this in images where people claim it is proof of reptilians.

Does that generally happen in areas of a video where a lot is happening? Because the video shows that where there is no fire, the bars remain straight.

I'm not a video expert, but from what I know about video compression, motion can cause compression artifacts.

Thta's because the point of compression is to make the file size as small as possible. That's done by the video compression algorithm looking at the pixels in each frame and trying to find as many pixels as possible from frame to frame that could be repeated (the fewer unique pixels that need to be refreshed each frame, the better -- and less information to store in the file). Non-moving parts of a frame are more apt to have pixels repeated in the next frame than parts of the frame where motion is occurring.

However, the compression algorithms are not perfect, and can be confused -- and the more compression that is applied, the more compression artifacts may happen where the algorithm thinks a pixels is part of an unchanging background rather than a changing background.

As 'deliberator' mentioned, these compression artifacts are what is usually seen in those videos purporting "reptilian people".

top topics

join