It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read my Avatar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by Bout Time

Banshee = a sweet remorse that the type of man who can flip you like a child is often incapable of seeing the frail who wants nothing more than to rest her head on his massive chest in front of a warm fire... and talk about how your day went.

Damn, you're good, Bout Time!
Totally off on that being what my avatar means, but you're right on.

Hey! ^_^ Im like a Mini-Banshee >.> note to self: make side thingy say "Mini-Banshee" o.O

Bout: you have many scars from people trying to ruin your life but they find out they cant cause your a big strong hunky man? O.o....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, your avatar is telling me to come with you, and the girl is quite attractive, so I think you're a very outgoing person with a good sense of humor.

I didn't get read when I posted earlier, and I would like to be please!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
your avatar tells me you have a good sense of humour, due to it begin from the server change over and i might be right in saying that is from monty python

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

1)Is Gramercy Park a reference to the Gramercy Park by E.20th in NYC?
2)Those almost seem like references to Sc-Fi novels like "The lure of the Temptress"...am I close?

1) yes
2) they are...how should i put this....'social establishments' in our beloved city.[the lure and the eagle are in chelsea, the ice palace was on the upper east side(before it got raided) and the hellfire club is over by the flat-iron building]
you avatar seems like someone, who may have just 'patronized' one of those dungeons..i...i..mean establishments.-j; )

uk wizard: i am a huge fan of the matrix, but what interest me about your avatar is the enigmatic face in the background.
its almost as if it (you) might have some great wisdom to convey, if someone is clever enough to see through the facade.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Nine Inch Nails]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Well, your avatar is telling me to come with you, and the girl is quite attractive, so I think you're a very outgoing person with a good sense of humor.

Well dd...got some bad news for you...your "attractive girl" is a boy...yup...Riku, from Kingdom Hearts...everyone is making that mistake too so dun worry

Nine Inch Nails (btw love the sn ^_^ good band) your avatar is telling me that you have a good sence of humor OR ...nevermind not going to say what I had in mind XD sorry nothing personal, just an inside joke with me and a friend from New York (btw he says he loves your ava XD)

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails

you avatar seems like someone, who may have just 'patronized' one of those dungeons..i...i..mean establishments.-j; )

Je suis un peu fou mais aussi, but another S&M reference about me!
I am quite the opposite: maybe Kunta Kinte hated being whipped more than me, but that's about it!

Amuk can attest to that "back in the day" reference of parents getting the belt strap for incorrigible children like myself!! They particualry hated it when I ran!

NIN , I like Strata down in that neck-O-the-Woods. I haven't been to the night club, but the lounge makes a Stratosphere coctail that is delicious: Citroen Vodka with Pomegranate Juice. The Whiskey is where I get in trouble!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

Well dd...got some bad news for you...your "attractive girl" is a boy...yup...Riku, from Kingdom Hearts...everyone is making that mistake too so dun worry

I...called a boy...attractive? Oh, my God I think I'm.......going.......to......

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

NIN , I like Strata down in that neck-O-the-Woods. I haven't been to the night club, but the lounge makes a Stratosphere coctail that is delicious: Citroen Vodka with Pomegranate Juice. The Whiskey is where I get in trouble!

im more of a meow mix, cl!t club, crazy nannies, beav-her, henrietta hudson's kinda gal myself.

Originally posted by Reikuro
Nine Inch Nails .......nevermind not going to say what I had in mind XD sorry nothing personal, just an inside joke with me and a friend from New York (btw he says he loves your ava XD)

dont be shy! say what you think. your not going to offennd or shock the likes of me. its a very telling avatar.-j; )

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, Im guessing you can speak french by your Sig so if you want to know what I thought read this

Jaillissez si vous étiez une fille que j'aurais pensé que vous étiez une lesbienne. Mais j'ai été dit (par Shorty) que votre un type, êtes ainsi vous le genre de type qui aime l'action lesbienne ?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Reikuro's avatar symbolises adventure and fun, the bright colours and the pose of the woman in the avatar.
A generally outgoing and fun type of person.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's a guy in her avatar...

UKWiz: Your avatar symbolizes you have some secret hidden from people and that it will be hard to get from you....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Cpr your avatar tells me that you like to take chances and that you have a squirrel fetish and that your really a squirrel..

PS: im still wanted

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
*rubs the crystal ball*
Ahh! What's this I see? A house....with a picket fence....er....wait....

I'm picking up the vibe that you like men in Speedos...You've got the hots for Moulder.....annnnd....There's a shadow in your closet.....

It's okay - This things are minor when it comes to a fellow Simpsons fan

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
you know where i can get genuine Jesus flannels?????????

*faints*

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hmmm Daystar thats a difficult one, a swooping bird, Eagle perhaps?
Id say you were a free spirit, but will swoop down a tear someone a new smile if they get on your wrong side.
Do i win a cigar?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
have a box of Castro's finest

forgive my absolute ignorance (i am technically a yoof though), but who is that in your ava?

someone you look up to?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This Gentleman is the Duke of Wellington, or the Iron Duke, the greatest General Britain ever produced. He defeated Napoleon at Waterloo. Yes i admire him very much.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ah good

Full respect to him. and to you for having him as your avatar

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
you know where i can get genuine Jesus flannels?????????

For only three easy payments of $19.95, you too can own a full Jesusware wardrobe....dress for success and God bless.....

And we'll even throw in this FREE mini-chopper!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i dont think you care much for organized religion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join