It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraordinary Holy Year of Mercy inaugurated in Rome to save world from WWIII

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
Catholic Priest/Scientist - the REPEATER = petere...PETER...to seek.

Antonino Zi CHI CHI (1929– ) – Italian nuclear physicist, former President of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare[50]

THE WORD OF GOD A-Z.....Z= 2000 the End.

Christ against Satan 1000 against 1000, natural balances...natural spirit...natural Heavenly body HOLY.

The HOLY BODY and holy spirit changed by Science...human beings take the leadership of the King from CHRIST and inherit the Satanic God...the change of the holiness 10.

Nostradamus predicts that the ground beneath us is affected...........this is where Satan's spirit resides in the dead.
The Church will suffer the formal Schism in which the underground shall be the true Church.

– Daniel 7:8 He will rise among 10 kings.

STEPHEN HAW - KING who by satanic attack of our heavenly body inherited the wisdom/intelligence.
In September 2010, Hawking spoke against the idea that God could have created the universe in his book The Grand Design.

In 1974, Hawking's research turned him into a celebrity within the scientific world when he showed that black holes aren't the information vacuums that scientists had thought they were. In simple terms, Hawking demonstrated that matter, in the form of radiation, can escape the gravitational force of a collapsed star.

May 6, 2011 - Physicist Stephen Hawking meets Benedict XVI during an audience for scientists.

Daniel 8:25 He will ascend to power on a platform of peace. By peace, he will destroy many. 0 = THE POLES, 0 the position of peace...peace on Earth and good will to all men. If you remove the peace 0, you remove the good will of GOD.

ICE IS MELTING DUE TO FUSION taking the coldness out of our atmosphere for fuel production.

In the Kingdom of Heaven, Satan stated that he would take God's place, and of course he failed. Satan took away the earth's rulership that God had given to Adam by deceiving Adam's wife.

RULERSHIP.....THE KING inheritance....Christ spirit returning by oxygen regeneration...atmospheric mass.

Eve then deceived Adam, through Satan, and communication of man to God was over.

ALPHA condition is MAN...the alpha/oxygen regeneration used by natural life. Oxygen and its generation given to fuel production...the Satanic spirit instead.

Satan must first convince people that he doesn't exist (and he has done a good job of this).

In Heaven, Satan converted one-third of the angels and they were all cast down from Heaven to earth.

When the nuclear activation made the Heavenly angelic body fall...Russia was hit with the WOOD CROSS...forest flattened. Human life and spirit was irradiated by the removal of the HOLY CHRIST OXYGEN MASS spirit for regeneration/life continuance.

When our life record/spirit past life recording gets irradiated, it causes extra materialization of evil spirits to record from the life records at the ground level. Multiplication of the evil spirit happens at the ground level....human conception conceives the irradiated life body cell and the human mind inheritance then COMMUNICATES WITH the evil transmitted spirit messages.

This is how human life inherits the evil minded considerations....and they also inherit the mutated life form.

Satan saw the beauty, splendor, and heavenly bliss which God had created in the Garden of Eden, and with envy and hatred Satan viewed the two innocents that God had blessed and to whom He had given dominion of all this world.

These 2 innocents are our holy Mother and Father...the 2 origin angelic light beings who created all humanity from spiritual manifestation. They are perfect in self...in beauty...looks.....health and spiritual mind.

Before their sin, there were no barriers between man--God's creation--and God, and they spoke frequently as friends, creation speaking to their wonderful Creator.

They were told the consequences of disobedience of the one command to not touch or eat from the tree in the midst of the garden (the tree of the knowledge of good and evil).

Satan knew that in Heaven, his cunning was such that it had enabled him to deceive one third of its population to his pointless cause and destructive end. He felt that having had that much success in Heaven, even though he had ultimately failed, he may be able to succeed in taking away from the two innocents in the Garden of Eden the control of the world that God had given to them.

The Scriptures say that to whosoever's voice you will listen, that he is your master. "He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God" (John 8:47).

By Satan's cunningly disguising himself as a special angel of light from God (II Cor. 11:14).

The angel of LIght in disguise is the believer of the nuclear burning light...the light that destroys all life.

The Satanic principle is to use and unleash the light in disguise...the false angel to attack and destroy the real angel....our life inheritance.

The reason that I know that the Satanic Angel exists, is because after I was irradiated...I heard the Satanic presence singing in light sound. Hence I knew that at the ground state...artificial spirit recordings of evil spirits, were taking our own human holy life recordings and creating fake/artificial recordings. As we lose our own natural life.....the fake/artificial spirit body increases in size and then is heard by volume of fake/artificial spirit presence.

I never knew that evil spirits actually existed....I never believed in the teachings of evil, for I lived as a spiritualist. It was not until I was irradiated that I was given the insight into what our own ancient holy brother had suffered himself when he also was spiritually irradiated.

edit on 18-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information

edit on 18-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra info

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to:
The angel of LIght in disguise is the believer of the nuclear burning light...the light that destroys all life. beenharmed

You describe yourself as spiritualist? that is in some sense ironic, It is clear that you have something really weird in your mind about obsessions with fallen Angels.

Why I talk about your obsessions? well, with all respect, since there is no sane way to begin with a thread that talks about a call for a Holy Year of Mercy and from it, arrive to the bizarre conclusions you have posted about Angels of Nuclear Armageddon.

First at all, and to be clear about what Light I am here trying to bring in the discussion, let me underline that the only true Light that sustain the Life and the Universe in General is the Logos, that is the verb of God, that became incarnated in the person of Joshua Bar Joseph, The historic Jesus Christ.

Don't come here with all such apparent rhetoric of piety, just to teach me or my readers about your distorted opinion about me or my convictions, that is in some sense pretty disrespectful and abusive.

That kind of fanatic religiosity you have showed , that is used to launch personal attacks not only against me but even to discredit the Pope for his sensate call to the world to stop the irrational hatred we are seeing right now in between nations, is of course false, because it is based on to try to support division, confrontation and moreover sectarianisms based on fundamentalism.

Now, concerning what you have said attacking me It is clear that at this point the level of attacks I receive are no longer the ones of a decade before, when there were many skeptics concerning my predictions and if they were going to fail dramatically or to the contrary be accomplished.

Of course after dozens a accomplished predictions, probably close to a hundred, all of them published here in Above top secret, and in other specialized sites on forecasts, predictions or prophecies in the web, there is no more way that such a rhetoric can hurt me.

However, now it is clear that when something can be denied, the only possible way to discredit predictions that became facts is by attributing the power or wisdom in behind them to the evil forces, in other words to accuse me of witchery or sorcery.

I am not surprised at all, if even Jesus was accused falsely by his enemies of to be doing wonders with the power of Satan, what I must expect of the evilness in this generation?

Finally, let me suggest you to take a good course of Logic, you definitively need it, since the proposition that Satan can disguise himself as an Angel of Light does not mean that Any Angel of Light is Satan, any Mathematician or Philosopher can explain you this very well.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

edit on 1/18/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: [post=20269693]

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

So you are implying that you are Jesus Christ?

When the Biblical documents state that Jesus Christ was murdered...then the spirit of man using CHRIST was murdered and became the information awareness of spiritual attacks and life changes.

CHRIST murdered attacked the human brain with increased atmospheric star radiation. It prickled the brain....made the blood ooze from the cell attack. The awareness is depicted as true and real information as witnessed. Hence it was painted for photography itself did not exist.

To prove to the occultists....the evil religious followers of the anima/Giza Pyramid/Temple use for changing gravitational forces...levitation of stone nuclear, Rome included.....was to place a cloth over the attacked male victim, which demonstrated the attack. The cloth impregnated by the radiation attack, also demonstrated that the attack was caused by atmospheric fall out and irradiation.

This cloth was taken as evidence by the higher brotherhood, who sought personal sanctuary from the occultist...who persued the new orders of PHI realization and were advising the public. Public support and Christianity demonstrates that new spiritual awareness was gained by being atmospherically irradiated...and spiritual attacks witnessed. Hence the holy brothers hid. They also hid their documents for future perusal in case their orders did not survive the human slaughter of their holy brotherhoods.

All information of historical witness attest to this fact.

Eventually Rome itself was attacked by using the applied levitation building technique and they realized that they were wrong. They then formed a new brotherhood to search for the occultists...and they sealed Giza and destroyed the pyramid relay trying to prevent the ground interaction signal. Historical evidence also attests to this information.

They placed the occult literature away, so that it could not be accessed. They also did a world search for the occultists, but they had gone into hiding. Eventually the occultists regained self power and attacked the holy brothers...which ensued with many different holy wars.

Occultism was eventually controlled in the Spanish Inquisition...due to the evil religious law applying the technique of teaching obeyance through applying the same conditions of occultist literature....also history attests to this review.

I am a spiritual human being....I was taught the Catholic teachings as a child. My own Priest was an alcoholic...my father was an alcoholic and hence I had no personal religious belief in his holiness.

Our mother allowed us to stay home...I lived, learnt and observed many religions and practices. I had my own higher spiritual experiences that proved that the androgynous spirit created us. I also proved that whenever I needed assistance, the assistance was considered by the spirits. At times I gained no assistance and in healing the human life was not given healing.

This review demonstrates to the occultists who are considering the powers of God and Christ for personal ownership for new occult practices of the collider are fake and false.

You live in 2 circumstances of ownership....your own fear of the occult evil which you have witnessed and believe because the witness allows for the belief. Yet you also believe in occultism...changing and converting the natural spirits that you reviewed as the powers of Satan...alchemy. Hence you exist in 2 conditions that contradict your personal self status.

Humanity cried out for personal justice......when humanity finally gained a life where they could claim equality.

You were then forced to review you history...and your personal retalitative comments demonstrate that you still believe your personal human selves to be higher and holier than your family. You were born from a sexual act...the same as my own person...what makes your personal presence higher and holier than my own.....oh that's right you own the ancient inherited brotherhood condition of civilization status through powermongering and fear.

Our life demonstrates that occult science..religion is a belief taught to us by the brotherhood, owners of civilization in all countries.

A human being living, gives occult reviews of powers and then states that the powers that preceded him can be owned by him. He then attacks his own life....how can this be considered incorrect?

You reviewed information as if its status was informed personal wisdom about JESUS CHRIST being the spirit Creator of life.......do you honestly believe this status real?

The status then infers that JESUS CHRIST who you infer in the documents is a human being...created a human being...who are you kidding anyway.

The human existing as our ancient self possessed brother...is wrong occultist evil minded considerations, who are you kidding?

You pray against world war III, yet your brotherhood who advised the public that GOD created Aliens, believes that WWIII could also be an alien war and you are scared yourselves. GOD that created the alien is the God of Satan and you destroyed Satan...hence the only LIght returned spirit you gain is an evil light spirit as you murdered 31 the Holy Ghost...as my own biblical revelation stated...with Obama being the reason.

My birthday in January (1), and born 31...attacked and spiritually irradiated to hear prophecies spoken from our ancient evil minded possessed brother...who created the records. When you add increased evil spirits alien to life to the records...the recordings change and he then speaks with new information....just as the Fatima witness demonstrated.

The only Mother you have occultist is the human Mother who bore you. We exist in the holiness of the Heavenly body...you change the Medium of the body of Heaven and we lose our own human life spirit. The changes interact with the Medium and the Medium gives the message. The holy Mother human organic cell loss did not speak...the evil records of our occultist brother spoke. The holy Mother is not in the atmosphere...for we SEE via medium interaction. Change the Medium and our life gets attacked and our image returned demonstrates the attack.

The information of your brotherhood is not just used in 1 circumstance...for the information is also used by the occult/science community as being factual data that they peruse reviewing GOD as concepts and spirits. Hence I am not talking about his personal prayers as an organized religion...I am speaking about his own ownership of occult practices...which prove the information is real.

When the Popes believed themselves to be Peter....the religious Pope is not unholy...the occult brothers are unholy....hence the Priest held the destructive prophetic realization of Peter....repeating the ancient occult attack on human life by believing that Jesus Christ's murder was holy. Why do you believe in holy dust...when dust is nuclear and the nuclear destroys all life? Do you believe that murder is holy do you?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Oh, Come on, please don't be so exaggerated, you sounds pretty pathetic. It is evident that you are so much confused by your own speculations and sectarian ideas, but I am just only a messenger, of who is coming soon after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.

That is the meaning of the world Angel, is who carries a divine message to others. What matters is here is not who carries the message, but the message itself. I am not the Light that sustain this world, just only a witness of it.

Now, if you think that is too much for you to believe well I don't blame you, but just give a glance to my predictions and check how well they match with the facts that they were predicting and that will possibly clarify your doubts.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: beenharmed

Oh, Come on, please don't be so exaggerated, you sounds pretty pathetic. It is evident that you are so much confused by your own speculations and sectarian ideas, but I am just only a messenger, of who is coming soon after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.

That is the meaning of the world Angel, is who carries a divine message to others. What matters is here is not who carries the message, but the message itself. I am not the Light that sustain this world, just only a witness of it.

Now, if you think that is too much for you to believe well I don't blame you, but just give a glance to my predictions and check how well they match with the facts that they were predicting and that will possibly clarify your doubts.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

What?

O is the GOD review of an angel = angle. The angel remains the angle = sound pattern when it is sealed....unseal it and you alter the condition of the light...the sound...and the angel that is released as a light sound image.

Science in today's atmospheric condition used the PHI biblical information and instead of doing gravitational science...levitation, they applied the theory and information to the creation of nuclear fuel.

As nuclear fuel was created from a sealed and fixed state holy dust, not used for levitation, but burnt as a fuel, you changed the concepts of your occult reviews.

It cannot be the same when the information was not used the same.

Therefore you destroyed the angels of GOD by burning the fuel.

Dust itself is a natural atmospheric interactive condition that remains fused...hence the ancients witnessed the changes to life and cell interactions by altering the holiness of the Heavens. They gave the witness through the Christ Revelations as the murder of Christ called JESUS.

As I had similar radiation attacks, and saw the signs of the radiation and felt many of the discussed signs that murdered Christ, I realized what had happened when the ancients used levitation ...they changed the gravitational forces and were attacked.

Therefore what a nasty retort to make...especially when you propose that you honor the murder of spirit. Your own order forbade any occultist activity for it realized that it caused the manifestation of the evil spirit...the attack of human life....the release of energy out of stone causing natural disaster activation and hence enforced the spiritual law realization.

In today's modern life, the same communities that you stated that you protected are the same communities that you now cause to be attacked by being involved in the change of gravitational forces...asides from the preceding nuclear burnings of our holy heavenly body.

If you believe that murdering a spirit is an occult practice...then obviously you believe that murdering spirit is an occult practice....and as Jesus of the CHRIST was murdered......CHRIST was once again attacked, by the loss of the holiness of Heaven.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Angel of Light, I want to address your title of the topic. May be I misunderstand it. How do you expect the year of mercy will PRACTICALLY contribute to the world peace? No doubt the pope has good intentions with that. But what more than words have we seen from him until now? Moreover, many of those words were pretty controversial. I like one part of them, and you -another. Conservative catholics may not like anything (and I definitely disagree with them).

If a major conflict erupts, will the pope visit Russia to stop it, after he apparently DIDN'T CONSECRATE RUSSIA during his Fatima celebrations? The pope had a mixed success in the UN after the US congress, where he indeed proposed new things but not to the extend to shock the world. He didn't move beyond of what we already knew. Including by his previous works. We all know the global warming is in danger. I appraise his efforts in that direction. But aren't they too little too late?

Hawking, the scientist that speaks more and more on topics of world significance, said just days before, that the main problem for humanity is not natural cataclysm (or celestial) but rather the technological development that the humanity cannot control. Here come not only nuclear but also bio engineered viruses and robotic AI.

I want to see a much more active of the pope who many prophecies consider to be the last one. Otherwise, one cannot help but think, Francis was appointed only to buy some more time for a system that has been already failing for long. I want to be wrong, but I don't see anything in practice that shows any substantial change taken by Francis will make its way to the real world beyond theological or scientific discussion. Please prove me wrong. Please, let the pope prove wrong all articles that say he drags legs with the reform already 3 years. The time is not on his side. Is it possible, by losing the race, he loses not only for himself, not only for the institution of the papacy, but also for the Catholic church that for so many centuries did not find the answer to acute problems of humanity, long before the nuclear age.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Dear 2012newstart,

Well, the Pope as an institution, not as a person, certainly has consacrated Russia to the Holy Immaculate Heart of St Mary, in response to the request expressed in the Fatima apparitions in more than one occasion.

This rite was performed under H.H.Pius XII , H.H Paul VI and again 3 times during the Pontificate of H.H. John Paul II before the fall of the communism.

I think the effects of those previous consacrations are self evident, since the one performed in the 1950s helped a lot to open the door to the moderation that came in the Khrushev era, when first time in History the Soviet Union accepted the existence of genocide and brutal political repression and thousands of prisioners were released from the Gulags.

The one carried out by Paul VI helped to the moderatoin of the Soviet laws that came after the constitution of 1977, when the Soviet regime first time resigned to its claim to be the dictatorship of the Proletarian class and assumed a new role of to be a more harmonious social agreement in between different social classes.

The consequence of the 3d and 4th occasions in the 1980s was the arrival of the Perestroika, the changes that this brought to the world , especially to produce the fall of communism in all Eastern Europe and finally the complete collapse of the USSR.

Dr. Taylor Marshal:

1) On October 31 1942, Pope Pius XII performed the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for the entire world.

2) On July 7 1952, Pope Pius XII consecrated the Peoples of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by his apostolic letter Sacro Vergente Anno. Pius XII stated:

Just as a few years ago We consecrated the entire human race to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary, Mother of God, so today We consecrate and in a most special manner We entrust all the peoples of Russia to this Immaculate Heart.”
3) On November 21, 1964 Pope Paul VI renews, in the presence of the Fathers of the Vatican Council but without their participation, the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart.

4) On May 13, 1982 Pope John Paul II invites the bishops of the world to join him in consecrating the world and with it Russia to the Immaculate Heart. Many do not receive the invitation in time for the Pope’s trip to Fatima, where he accomplishes the consecration. Sr. Lucia later says it did not fulfill the conditions.

5) In October 1983 Pope John Paul II, at the Synod of Bishops, renews the 1982 Consecration.

6) On March 25, 1984 Pope John Paul II, “united with all the pastors of the Church in a particular bond whereby we constitute a body and a college,” consecrates “the whole world, especially the peoples for which by reason of their situation you have particular love and solicitude.”

On August 29, 1989 Sr. Lucia affirms in correspondence that the consecration of Russia “has been accomplished” and that “God will keep His word.”

Has Russia Been Consecrated by the Pope? Arguments from both sides
by Dr Taylor Marshall

I think sometimes we hear only the criticism and that make us believe that all what it is said is as bad as it looks, it is good also to listen other versions of History every certain time.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/22/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

a reply to: 2012newstart

Dear 2012newstart,

Well, the Pope as an institution, not as a person, certainly has consacrated Russia to the Holy Immaculate Heart of St Mary, in response to the request expressed in the Fatima apparitions in more than one occasion.

This rite was performed under H.H.Pius XII , H.H Paul VI and again 3 times during the Pontificate of H.H. John Paul II before the fall of the communism.

I think the effects of those previous consacrations are self evident, since the one performed in the 1950s helped a lot to open the door to the moderation that came in the Khrushev era, when first time in History the Soviet Union accepted the existence of genocide and brutal political repression and thousands of prisioners were released from the Gulags.

The one carried out by Paul VI helped to the moderatoin of the Soviet laws that came after the constitution of 1977, when the Soviet regime first time resigned to its claim to be the dictatorship of the Proletarian class and assumed a new role of to be a more harmonious social agreement in between different social classes.

The consequence of the 3d and 4th occasions in the 1980s was the arrival of the Perestroika, the changes that this brought to the world , especially to produce the fall of communism in all Eastern Europe and finally the complete collapse of the USSR.

Dr. Taylor Marshal:

1) On October 31 1942, Pope Pius XII performed the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for the entire world.

2) On July 7 1952, Pope Pius XII consecrated the Peoples of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by his apostolic letter Sacro Vergente Anno. Pius XII stated:

Just as a few years ago We consecrated the entire human race to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary, Mother of God, so today We consecrate and in a most special manner We entrust all the peoples of Russia to this Immaculate Heart.”
3) On November 21, 1964 Pope Paul VI renews, in the presence of the Fathers of the Vatican Council but without their participation, the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart.

4) On May 13, 1982 Pope John Paul II invites the bishops of the world to join him in consecrating the world and with it Russia to the Immaculate Heart. Many do not receive the invitation in time for the Pope’s trip to Fatima, where he accomplishes the consecration. Sr. Lucia later says it did not fulfill the conditions.

5) In October 1983 Pope John Paul II, at the Synod of Bishops, renews the 1982 Consecration.

6) On March 25, 1984 Pope John Paul II, “united with all the pastors of the Church in a particular bond whereby we constitute a body and a college,” consecrates “the whole world, especially the peoples for which by reason of their situation you have particular love and solicitude.”

On August 29, 1989 Sr. Lucia affirms in correspondence that the consecration of Russia “has been accomplished” and that “God will keep His word.”

Has Russia Been Consecrated by the Pope? Arguments from both sides
by Dr Taylor Marshall

I think sometimes we hear only the criticism and that make us believe that all what it is said is as bad as it looks, it is good also to listen other versions of History every certain time.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I am a female human being. I lived as a spiritual Healer and I was attacked and nearly incinerated when the collider experiment was activated along with a ground/human spiritual review of the wavelengths....a personal occult science study of my person.

Due to the fact of your own personal review considering the Holiness of Heaven and the Holiness of the female and Mother as if the atmosphere were a female spirit for you to take power from.

How does this review make you consider that a Holy Mother and praying to a Holy Mother is going to save you from your occulist practices?

The only Mother that you have is a human being female Mother.....the atmosphere is not your Mother, it is a naturally evolved body. If you change the atmosphere you get personally attacked....and the Vatican knows that occultism caused the flattening of the Forest in Russia...to then witness all of the UFO phenomena...to then witness a meteor explode nearly 100 years later.

Their own CHRIST taught Revelations....what was revealed to their own spiritual observation witness (astronomy) by using the stone levitation...changing gravitational forces on Earth. Stigmata....combustion and meteor attacks. Due to heating evolved cooled radiation.

As we live in a created act, that when reviewed spiritually stated that it was an act of evil...why would a human occulist and spiritually wise then involve their own persons with a continuation of the change/converting of light and energy? This would imply that your own wisdom was ignored as if it was not relevant.

When you get attacked it is far too late to consider relevance. Greed was the motivation to consider invention and resourcing. We already learnt our spiritual lesson thousands of years ago.

When you alter the atmosphere, the chemical brain of humanity also changes and then the consideration of the human spirit is to do evil and consider destruction, just as the human male attests. You created nuclear weapons and threaten each other every day with your own creation. Who asked you to be so evil....your family did not.

We are a human being, and our life belongs to a higher human spiritual family. They cannot change creational forces....they did not stop the creation did they? Therefore how can you consider that praying will save you from your own choices to do evil? Human beings have personally been assisted by spirit because we PERSONALLY belong to spirit.

CREATION AND FORCES belong to its own evolution...and if you alter evolution, as is demonstrated we get attacked by evil.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join