It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Extraordinary Holy Year of Mercy inaugurated in Rome to save world from WWIII

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:40 PM
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

His Holiness the Pope Francis I has inaugurated Today the extraordinary Holy Year of Mercy in the St Peter Basilica with the presence of his Predecessor the Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI.

This was from the point of view of History a unique occasion, never seen before in many centuries, with two successors of St Peter together, closing a 2015 that is going to be remembered in History as one of the most violent years ever around the world, with extremely grave events like the succession of terrorist attacks of ISIS in France, Nigeria, America, Thailand and other countries.

We are definitively in the middle of a terrible extraordinary international conflict, facing some of the most scaring evil forces that have ever existed in this world, like ISIS that has brought a kind o terror many nations never have experienced before. The war has left millions of Refugees in Syria and Irak plus the so sad genocide of the Assyrian Christians, one of the eldest communities of faith in the Christendom.

Nevetheless, the Holy father has understood that for extraordinary dangers and challenges there are also extraordinary remedies and measures to adopt, and this Holy Year is a great news for the world.

This occurs in the occasion of the most Catholic of all the holidays of the liturgical calendar: the Immaculate conception of Mary, a doctrine of faith that is exclusive of the Roman Apostolic Catholic Church: that St Mary was born without the stain of the original sin of Adam and Eve.

In The apparitions of Lourdes in France in 1858, as well as in Fatima, Portugal, 1917, almost a century ago, and in Garabandal, Spain, in 1960 St Mary has identified herself as the Immaculate conception, confirming the accuracy of the Doctrine.

This is a moment to pray for the protection we all need to our Holy mother Mary that full of Grace wants to assist us in this so painful process in which we are right now.

She is extending to us her lovable and protective arms of mother, showing to us, her adoptive children, the same love of always the one that she has expressed in many occasions warning Humanity of the facts that are to come in the latter times before the Arrival of the Messiah, her divine Son Jesus Christ.

This Holy extraordinary jubilee is also preparing to us to celebrate the first centenary of the so important apparitions of St Mary in Fatima, Portugal, by 2017.

St Mary has showed to us all her Grace, inviting to trust in her, through accomplished predictions in modern times, like the ones of Fatima in which she prophesied at the end of WWI that if Humanity would not move away from their sinful path WWII would arrive too and also The Marxist tyranny was going to take control of Russia and through it of great part of the world.

It is true that we were living extremely difficult times, but also that we are not alone, our Mother is promptly answering our prayers, coming in our help, lets trust in her love.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:40 PM
Dont see much difference between the Pentecostals and the Catholics now days
All this promise of hope but if you see reality things are just getting worse

Seriously do you think that the Pope saying we have a year of peace means anything to anyone but a few Catholics.

Reminds me of this scripture
New International Version
While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

This is the time we pray that Jesus returns and brings justice

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
a reply to: Raggedyman

Excuse me but you have a misunderstanding in your interpretation of what is going on, The Pope is not promising peace, is praying for the peace, calling for the help of God to preserve and defend the Christian Civilization in one of the most darkest hours ever.

Now, more than who is calling us to pray, if you have any personal prejudges against the spiritual authority of the Pope, is to whom we are called to pray.

If there is anybody that Satan feel panic of is the presence of the Holy Virgin Mary, her only name mentioned exorcises the most fierce of the demons if there is faith in her.

It is clear that ISIS is the expression of an evilness that only can come from Satan, or Marduk as the Muslims use to call him, so we need of somebody with supernatural powers to defend us in the fight.

This is something even recognized by the Muslim religions leaders, and it is good to recall that St. Mary is considered as a major figure in the Islam, many good Muslims are great devotes of her.

Here you can read how the Divine Grace is giving the battle against all the lies and all the rhetoric of ISIS: a miracle has occurred in Syria in which one of the ISIS fighters converted to Christianism after he experience a clinic death going directly to Hell and not to Heaven as it was promised to him by the evil leaders he used to serve.

This is the kind of divine help that can change the balance of power in the areas controlled by ISIS. This evildoer was recued from a sure death not by his friends, but by Catholic missioners. The Holy mother of God has promised along dozens of apparitions that she will never move away or forget us in the battle field.

She is not promising a paradise to come tomorrow, but her perpetual help is a great power at hand in the great battle in between Good and evil.

St Mary is no offering us a pathway exempt of difficulties or sorrows, but to don't allow us to faint to see our souls to perish in the great Armageddon to come for the world.

The message of Mary is not a false promise of an utopia of happiness and pleasure to come suddenly to the world, but a vital protection against all the dangers that wait for us before the end of times arrive , in the path for salvation.

Pls read:

The Angel of Lightness

Song of Solomon 6,10

“Who is this who looks down like the dawn, beautiful as the moon, bright as the sun, awesome as an army with banners?”

St. Luke 1, 46-55
My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,my spirit rejoices in God my Savior for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed: the Almighty has done great things for me,and holy is his Name.

He has mercy on those who fear himin every generation.He has shown the strength of his arm,he has scattered the proud in their conceit.

He has cast down the mighty from their thrones,and has lifted up the lowly.He has filled the hungry with good things,and the rich he has sent away empty.

He has come to the help of his servant Israel for he has remembered his promise of mercy,the promise he made to our fathers,to Abraham and his children for ever.

edit on 12/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
Why would satan be afraid of Mary, did she die for humanity, was she God
Seriously, is Mary a god?

Bless her, probably was a great lady but was she a god.

Now as for protecting and preserving Christian civilisation, go read the sermon on the mount. It doesnt sound good for Christians.
Little secret, Jesus DIED.

If ISIS is the expression of evil so was the early Catholic church with their land grabbing crusades, witch hunts and Inquisitions. Dont you dare judge, it was at the hands of the Catholics this ME violence begun.

The wealthiest church that has orchestrated some terrible crimes, where was your beloved Mary when the children were abused, priests beat kids, the slaughter of South America.
Does she only love Catholics?

Greedy land barons who wanted control of the spice routes invaded the Middle East

Christ never offered a happy wonderful life, He said it would be painful and bitter, He said hold on even in the darkest storm

Go pray to your statue, go rub its belly, see if you get your wishes granted

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:57 PM
It's meth. Isis comes from meth, no head chopping without it.

As for it being a very deadly year, not sure about that one. By the numbers and as a percentage of population? Well deadly years tend to drop our numbers, but we're still climbing 80 million or so each year.
edit on 8-12-2015 by ringdingdong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
Pray to Mary? Did I read that right? Do Catholics do that?

I've read the Bible front to back and never read that before. Didn't Paul give the new church in Corinth # for saying they are of Paul? If Mary were alive today I bet she would say wow, WTF. Jesus himself had little time for her, he called his followers his true family not his earth mom.

Quote from above "that St Mary was born without the stain of the original sin of Adam and Eve" Hmm, where is this written in the bible? Pretty sure i could drum up 100 quotes saying all have fallen short except for one, not two.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:26 AM
Holy father is not Biblical.....the pope is not God on Earth......the last thing he said is that Yahusua failed in His Earthly mission......tell me....

If you kiss his ring it's idolatry....too , they kiss the toe of the statue.....forbidden in Scripture
edit on 9-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

star for you down there under me anos....
edit on 9-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:33 AM
a reply to: The angel of light

Current pope is a jesuit. Nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:41 AM
Wow. The Angel of Light had good intentions bringing this message of Hope, Faith, and Love, but instead of appreciating that, people took it as an opportunity to see him as inferior for having different beliefs.

"And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us." - Luke 9:50

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." - Matthew 5:9

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." - 1 John 4:7

Why show unkindness to someone who stands for Love and Peace (and therefore who is not against God, but with God)?

God is Love (1 John 4:8) and Love never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8).

edit on 9-12-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
a reply to: Kargun

Dear Kargun,

I am going to answer straightforward your questions since at least you have showed the politeness to express doubt and ask for sources on it, in other words you have not launched an attack of AntiCatholic hatred like the one of another member that even have violated elementary norms of decorum in the communication in the Forum.

1) St Mary has two maternities, one that is the natural one with respect to her only Son Jesus Christ, and additionally another one by adoption toward the rest of humanity. Where in the Bible is said this? well Jesus himself granted this maternity in the person of St John, that symbolically represented the entire church aside the cross.

St John 19, 26When Jesus then saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, "Woman, behold, your son!" 27Then He said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother!" From that hour the disciple took her into his own household.

2) St Mary was indeed conceived without stain of original sin since she is the only single figure along all the scriptures to which an Archangel saluted with a title that said clearly that she was already full of Grace, even before to be the Mother of Jesus Christ. I am sure you can remember Grace is the Power that only can come from God, nobody can be full of Grace without having the presence of God inside.

St. Luke 1,28 The Angel entered her presence, and he said to her, “Peace to you, full of grace, our Lord is with you; you are blessed among women.”

To ask is never a sin, but to insult and to offend in the so low level somebody else came here, with remarks that are absolutely off topic, is clearly a violation of norms of the forum.

Thanks for your comments ,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No Dear GBP/JPY,

The Holy Father never have claimed to be God, there is no single phrase of him or any other of his predecessors doing such a bold claim, that is something you are bringing from elsewhere, perhaps from what you have heard from people with Anti-Catholic prejudgments.

To kiss the ring of the Pope is not Idolatry is a signal of respect to his Apostolic Authority as successor of St Peter, who received from Jesus Christ a primacy that none other of his followers never was granted to.

St. Mathew 16, 17And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18"I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven."…

Neither Moses, or Elijah or Isaiah, or Jeremiah or Daniel or even John the Baptist ever received the Keys of the kingdom of Heaven, you can search for that in the Bible to confirm it is a unique power granted to only one single figure in the scriptures.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:17 AM

didnt cathlolics used to burn and torture people seems like u cant trust anyone these days. i wont even get into the satanist rituals that go on at the vatican with pagan symbolism everywere. You do know the vatican used to be a money laundering front for nepharious types and i only say used to because they only got caught once that i know of. Your church is lost, as all are.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:30 AM

about this part:

She is not promising a paradise to come tomorrow, but her perpetual help is a great power at hand in the great battle in between Good and evil.

St Mary is no offering us a pathway exempt of difficulties or sorrows, but to don't allow us to faint to see our souls to perish in the great Armageddon to come for the world.

So the 'peace' that Mary is bringing is little more than giving the masses the inner fortitude to accept Martyrdom for some and just plain death by execution of others.... by the evil forces run amok in the present world situations

well, that sounds to me like there is a very dark & cryptic bond between the Vatican Christianity Mary and the very deeply hidden Goddess of the Islamic Moon Goddess system...

it appears Francis is merely prepping the global body of Vatican oriented Christianity to accepting the ill fates of the end-times

even as the Orthodox (Eastern) Christianity, with the Russians (Putin) in the forefront, are on the path to clashing with the re-birthed, end-times Caliphate head-on .... in a promised Armageddon

~gotta read between the lines...then interpret the real meaning ...~ thanks for the example The angel of light so as to inform the ATS members/readers/posters that 'The Great Delusion' is upon us today

this Year of light= by the secular & this Year of Mercy by Francis... Are obvious aspects of the Delusion that God is allowing to occur -> the symbolism just reeks does-it-not

edit on th31144974474110522015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:50 AM

Where in the bible you could read that Mary is a God? She is blessed but nowhere in the bible u could fhnd that she was pronounced god nor stated that demons are afraid of her. Unless her image is used by demons itself to deceived mankind. Im not surprise though.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:11 PM
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Dear Docholidaze1,

I really think you read that somewhere else, and possbly are a little confused, let me try to refresh the facts are catching your attention:

- Possibly you are referring to the Ku Kux Klan that is a very segregationist organization in America that certainly have burn and tortured a lot of people in the past, and it does not have any connection with Catholicism, although we can't say the same with some evangelical organizations of the deep south of America, who support the white supremacy cause.

- In addition, the first concentration fields of modern History were the Indian reservations created to selectively remove native Americans from the rest of the society and reclude them in isolation, living in misery and ignorance after their lands were taken away by people that supposedly were good Christians, according with their affiliations of well known sects in America. I can assure you they have nothing to do with Catholicism.

I am sure neither Andrew Jackson nor George Custer were Catholics, maybe Episcopalian or Methodist isnt it? why do you ask to a native American for a recommendation of those good fellows just to see what he thinks of their legacy?

- In contrast there is a women in History of the United states that did more than anybody else to protect and give competitive education to African Americans and Native Americans, founding various Colleges and Universities exclusively for them, her name is Katharine Drexel, the daughter of a very wealthy banker of the United States and a Saint of the Catholic Church.

- As far as I can remember the Witches Hunting of Salem, Massachussetts in the XVIII century was carried out by fundamentalist Protestant tribunals dedicated to prosecute and execute brutally whoever didnt think like them.

- If you enter to any Catholic Church in this country you are pretty welcome to attend services, in spite of your race or ethnicity, that is a lot of more than Baptists can say since even in our time they still have segregated churches, where only white or black people can attend.

Do you need more references about violations of Human rights carried out in modern times? Can we start to talk again in positive terms or you still insist in to see the dirty side of History only?

Do you remember in which administration the civil righs became a standard of the American Style of life? it was in the John F. Kennedy one, who made dramatic changes in favor of minorities that were waiting a century after the civil war to see them reality, let me remind you that he was the only Catholic President of this country.

Excuse me if my reply appears so much crude, but whoever has tail of straw never approaches the fire, with all respect.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
The day that the entire world understands there are no sky-pixies is the day there will be peace on Earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM

The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition (Spanish: Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición), commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control. It became the most substantive of the three different manifestations of the wider Christian Inquisition along with the Roman Inquisition and Portuguese Inquisition. The "Spanish Inquisition" may be defined broadly, operating "in Spain and in all Spanish colonies and territories, which included the Canary Islands, the Spanish Netherlands, the Kingdom of Naples, and all Spanish possessions in North, Central, and South America." For the period during which Portugal and Spain were under common rule consult Portuguese Inquisition and Goa Inquisition.

like i said your, as all worldly religions are lost, the church also kills and rapes by the way.

edit on 10-12-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:26 PM
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I think somebody must let you know, with all respect, that the facts you are referring to occurred in the XV to XVII centuries, it is so much long time ago, you need to bring your watch to a technician to repair it, we are right in the XXI century.

What TV news do you watch? please change you TV from History Channel, you are not living in real time.

Spain is ruled right now by a Bourbon, not by any Hapsburg, and the King is Felipe VI, the Queen is Dona Letizia. The Catholic Kings and Christopher Columbus are buried since 6 centuries ago! Spain is a country right now with free speech and tolerance for all creeds

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:48 PM

i notice how you dont want to talk about the churches recent doings, its sick. I let you get away with it the first time but now know its a pattern. please re read my posts and defend all accusations not just the ones you see fit.
edit on 10-12-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:15 AM

May God bless our Holy Father, The Vicar of Jesus Christ, successor to Saint Peter.

By practicing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy, we encounter Jesus, in a very tangible, concrete way. God has mercy on us, when we show mercy to others.

"Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou, among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death. Amen"

No Mary? No Jesus. It's that simple.

Eve said no, Mary said yes. Thank you Saint Mary, The New Eve. Mother to us all.

Have doubts about Mary's significance? Look into any approved Marian miracle, where the facts are indisputable. Lourdes and Fatima get most of the attention, but for me, the most amazing is Our Lady of Guadalupe. Google it. See the amazing miraculous tilma of St. Juan Diego. It still hangs in their Cathedral, looking as new as the day it was painted by God, almost 500 years ago.

ANY Christian with eyes to see, ears to hear, should be Catholic. It's that simple. It's the church instituted by Jesus Christ. Mary wants you to know Jesus. To Jesus, through Mary.

We do not worship Mary, and we do not worship statues. I have a picture of my children, I adore it. I do not worship my picture however. They call to mind my kids, that's it.

So many people know little to nothing about The Catholic Church. These people should study Jesus' church, before they bash on it.

<<   2  3  4 >>