It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Shows Pentagon Was Ready To Roll As Benghazi Attack Occurred; 'Spinning Up As We Speak'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: amazing

I had read, though it would take me some time to source it, that there were special operations troops in Italy, with aviation assets available to them.

Wouldn't have taken too long, but I don't think (if memory serves) they would've gotten there "in time."

Which was the reason given for them not being sent, I think.

"Meh, why bother amirite?"

That's what I'm trying to get to. It appears they did send help, but too late and those assets like the one in Italy wouldn't have gotten there in time. I'm just not sure this is damning. Don't forget that I'm not a big Hillary fan, I'm just not sure this is a scandal. I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

More people have died in Lybia, and Syria than GW's 'reign' of terror

Have 4,000 Americans died there??

No and there is the hypocrisy that FauxNews will not address, right wing asshats in this country want to hang Hillary for 4, but they have killed 4000. Hypocrisy does not sit well, prosecute your own criminals before you come after ours, the 2nd amendment works all kinds of ways.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some commanders would have sent the rescue forces in and asked permission later.

As a side note, does anyone know what happened to all the Libyan gold that Qaddafi was going to run his gold Dinar bank with? Did SF go in there and snatch it, then not give an F afterwards? Gold market was warming up or peaking at that moment, iirc.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What we need to keep in mind is the fact that this email exists, and it says something that the administration has denied.
The question is why deny it?
The easiest answer is that Obama had been pushing the narrative that he had defeated Al Qaida. A terrorist attack on a US consulate building would mess that pretty picture up just a bit.
He was running for reelection.
Did he deliberately let those people in Benghazi die without trying to use assets that were ready to go?
The answer that we are being given here that the was no reason to send help because they would not have arrived in time to be if help doesn't fly, because no one knew how long the attack would last.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Look Bubba Joe, it seems you are having a hard time with all this. There has been plenty of threads that outright bash republicans. If you look back, G.W. Bush and Dick Cheney had many, many threads about them doing horrible things.

This thread is about Hillary being a criminal. Since you are able to string a few words together and make a sentence, I have to believe you can comprehend this. Now please, go find, or start a new thread if you want to talk about the mean old republicans. You are off topic and hugely annoying.

edit on 9-12-2015 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

American criminals are still Americans. Democrat or republican doesn't mean diddly, Hillary is no more "yours" than she is anybody else's.

I always feel so embarrassed for somebody when they make it so glaringly obvious that they have highly selective short-term memory. Sitting there and whining as if poor ol Hillary is just being picked on and it's the first time in history that's happened. Nobody spent 8 years going after Bush and Cheney, right? It's just not fair dammit! Republicans can only go after Hillary if democrats have somebody to go after too!

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Surprise! The State dept. refuses to comment on the email.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: IAMTAT

Never leave a man behind. Unless it's politically beneficial.

Funny, I don't remember hearing that second part....well.....ever.

Those who did this, know what they did. They have to live the rest of their lives knowing that effectively killed their own countrymen. Treason is the charges that should apply, but that will never happen. Rather pardon's and handshakes.

But a true patriot, a soldier knows the value of that statement.

For all the brave Marines who hold this simple message sacred, Semper Fi.

I'm not a Marine, but an American Air Force Veteran, and yes, they will live with that for the rest of their lives. The problem is, they are brain dead and don't give a fk.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
What we need to keep in mind is the fact that this email exists, and it says something that the administration has denied.
The question is why deny it?
The easiest answer is that Obama had been pushing the narrative that he had defeated Al Qaida. A terrorist attack on a US consulate building would mess that pretty picture up just a bit.
He was running for reelection.
Did he deliberately let those people in Benghazi die without trying to use assets that were ready to go?
The answer that we are being given here that the was no reason to send help because they would not have arrived in time to be if help doesn't fly, because no one knew how long the attack would last.

I admire you for your wisdom, which is greatly lacking among the US populace these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When a government decides that the citizens of their country have a particular value or are expendable...that government has to be torn down the same way a dog that growls and bites needs to be put down. Obama and Hillary went much, much further. Not only did they decide to allow Americans to die, but they decided to do it for personal and political reasons and then lied to cover up their actions. That is beyond bad...that is beyond criminal...that is evil. If there were such a thing as a devil, either of them would top him and if there was ever a traitor to our country...these two are among them.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: CB328

More people have died in Lybia, and Syria than GW's 'reign' of terror

Have 4,000 Americans died there??

No and there is the hypocrisy that FauxNews will not address, right wing asshats in this country want to hang Hillary for 4, but they have killed 4000. Hypocrisy does not sit well, prosecute your own criminals before you come after ours, the 2nd amendment works all kinds of ways.

Isn't murder...murder? Does four dead Americans mean nothing and do they deserve no justice because you believe there are others that allowed four thousand? You sound like those who say "all politicians lie". The world your thought process creates is no would for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join