It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Shows Pentagon Was Ready To Roll As Benghazi Attack Occurred; 'Spinning Up As We Speak'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We could've attempted to save them!
We DID have forces ready to move on Benghazi ("Spinning As We Speak")...but Hillary Clinton and President Obama chose to ignore this and did nothing. This email is the proof. Obama and Clinton let good Americans die...and this proves it.
This newly-revealed email also contradicts Secy. of Defense Panetta's statement that no forces were available to intervene.

As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

" ... we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

- Jeremy Bash, Pentagon chief of staff

The email was sent out at 7:19 p.m. ET on Sept. 11, 2012, in the early stages of the eight-hour siege that also claimed the lives of Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, private CIA contractors who raced to the aid of embattled State Department workers.

Although the email came after the first wave of the attack at the consulate, it occurred before a mortar strike on the CIA annex killed Woods and Doherty.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

edit on 12/8/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Shortened excessive quote from external source.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Never leave a man behind. Unless it's politically beneficial.

Funny, I don't remember hearing that second part....well.....ever.

Those who did this, know what they did. They have to live the rest of their lives knowing that effectively killed their own countrymen. Treason is the charges that should apply, but that will never happen. Rather pardon's and handshakes.

But a true patriot, a soldier knows the value of that statement.

For all the brave Marines who hold this simple message sacred, Semper Fi.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well when your weapon/mercenary smuggling operation from Libya to Syria is about to have the whistle blown, sacrifice becomes an option.

The puppet masters can clip strings at anytime, then spend the next 4 years obfuscating the evidence, and eventually the most people will ever care about are flipping emails!

Touche, NWO cabal, Touche!

Do not forget to vote for Hillary!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yah. Screw saving the people under attack; Protect the phoney political "it was a video" narrative at all costs.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That's still unclear. As in, did those assets that were spinning get moving and how far away were they?

If they did indeed get going and were too far away to intervene promptly...That's my question. Did they go and how far away were they?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This info was spoken of not long after the event . Is this a rehash to say yea they knew and were lying then ? Or do people really need to be hit in the head time and time again before they connect the dot's /...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It is pretty funny that Obama and Hillary were really "spinning as we speak" and never stopped spinning thier web of lies.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: Accident

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That's still unclear. As in, did those assets that were spinning get moving and how far away were they?

If they did indeed get going and were too far away to intervene promptly...That's my question. Did they go and how far away were they?

“After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

Obviously the Generals and Joint Staff felt the forces were ready and worth sending. They were just waiting for the 'GO' order...which never came from 'you know who'.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Good one!

That is brilliant satire of the whole "at this point what difference does it make" reaction by Hillary!

It was meant as satire, right?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

I wonder WHO "decided" to not answer?

Hmmm.

I bet "whoever" contacted Valerie Jarret first.

It's all falling into place.

All the past denials are getting smacked.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
All of this right wing outrage over the death of 4 Americans, where is the outrage for all those that Bush 1, Bush 2, and Cheney killed, maimed, and wounded in their phony wars, where is that outrage? Oh I know, they were white republicans so it doesn't count.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
All of this right wing outrage over the death of 4 Americans, where is the outrage for all those that Bush 1, Bush 2, and Cheney killed, maimed, and wounded in their phony wars, where is that outrage? Oh I know, they were white republicans so it doesn't count.

Well the VIce President, and both secretaries of state voted for it.

Biden,Kerry, and Clinton.

To answer prolly cause them evil righties don't have false outrage.
edit on 8-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Un-friggin' believable.

So if they were democrats, you think Obama and Clinton would've sent the rescue forces?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

fumble-flop

Democrats supported Bush at the time.

Flop comment.

Wake up.

There's been plenty of outrage.

boing boing

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It is un freggin believable. After the current administration bombed the hell out of Lybia.

So if they were democrats, you think Obama and Clinton would've sent the rescue forces?

The D's were ALL for WAR until it came to election time in 08.

Then out of Kerry's playbook they were for war until they were against it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well the VIce President, and both secretaries of state voted for it.

Biden,Kerry, and Clinton.

To answer prolly cause them evil righties don't have false outrage.

Nice points Neo, I didn't agree with the war in Iraq when it started, but how many have died in comparison to those that have died or been wounded in Iraq, where is the outrage from the right, when it has been shown, that Bush and Cheney lied to the American public to start that war?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yet y'all continue to support these war hawk presidents, Obama is no hero in my eyes, and Hillary can blow goats for all I am concerned. The Republicans have yet to offer a viable candidate that can beat her without this witch hunt. The Republican Clown Car is just that.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

More people have died in Lybia, and Syria than GW's 'reign' of terror.

The maddening part is GW invaded two countries to kill terrorists.

Whereas the current guy wants to make besties, and arm them and blame videos, and blame us.

that Bush and Cheney lied to the American public to start that war?

Watch the video.

Read the Iraq war resolution.

Remember those red lines in Syria.

Every single thing GW said has came true.

As he said we can either fight it here or there.

People chose poorly.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Because it isn't the subject we are discussing here.
Start a thread on your own if you want to go after Bush,and WHILE you're at it START at the industrial revolution where their roots began.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join