It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump le Monde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Trompe le Monde, from the urban dictionary defined as:

A french phrase that literally translates into 'Fool the World'.
His scheme was just another way to 'trompe le monde'.

I purpose Trump is a Trompe le monde. However, not in a way that you would normally think.
He's not out to fool us in the ultimate snow job, rather, he is out to fool TPTB into thinking that he is indeed fooling us…

I believe that Trump is part of an ancient bloodline that has reincarnated throughout life cycles to fight in an going battle between good and evil.

Trump has amassed a large fortune this time around just as he did back in the Bronze Age when he helped lead his people of the Black Forest away from the encroaching Assyrian warriors that were picking off tribes along the eastern front.

Just as he helped raise the bar of efficiency during the pyramid construction in Giza back in 1,100 bce, he is ready to bring the wounded eagle back into good health and send it out in all directions, fearlessly into the frozen winter.

Could Trump be more than what he seems? Could he be on a level that is used to dealing direct blows to the illuminated masters, whether they be earthlings or alien?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

You wouldn't have anything in the way of proof to help back up your assertion would you? I mean you've made some pretty specific claims in regards to Trump's past lives, are they stabs in the dark or are their reasons you propose such flights of fancy?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Just little stabs really
Thought I'd put it in Skunk Works instead of Breaking News.

What do you think of the theory though?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Interesting theory, and you are correct with the French words you used.

It's always fun to think about different what if scenarios especially the bloodline stuff.

When I looked up my ancestry on this one website that literally shares the same name.

I found a family tree that said I am related to Joan of Arc..as my ancestry is apparently, on my moms side, linked to her.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, fool - fooling - or fooled, he is winning for now, and I would bet he has more bank in his back pocket than you -

donald trump - Man worth billions. Actual worth hard to estimate do to the different business partnerships he has. Maintains booming real estate development business and runs many other businesses under the Trump Organization name. Hosts popular tv show titled "The Apprentice."

Linkmiester

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
No.

Sounds like a great idea for a film though.

Or maybe a mini series. A series for each of his lives?
edit on 8/12/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Right. Like an HBO mini series or something.

Like Game of Thrones meets Quantum Leap

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

ugh...they'd inevitably roll them into one and you'd have to keep track of 3 different plot lines. Kind of like the show Arrow, but only 2 plot lines.

Back to the OP - I'll say this, interesting thought...blood lines I could see/believe, the reincarnation bit is too far fetched for most though, but S&F for original thinking.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
a reply to: djz3ro

Just little stabs really
Thought I'd put it in Skunk Works instead of Breaking News.

What do you think of the theory though?

It's certainly out there dude, way out there I don't even know where I sit.on past lives and all that. In the UK Trump only really makes the news when he does something outrageous so he kinda comes across as the oddball candidate.

top topics

join