It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration says Trump is not eligible to run for office or other candidates who agree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Unfortunately we had the raging racist, Woodrow Wilson, as a President so the White House is wrong here. Trumps idiotic rhetoric doesn't disqualify him from running as President. Though I don't blame them for worrying. Trump's rhetoric is the most unamerican rhetoric I've seen come from a Presidential candidate.

Slight problem there.

Muslim isn't a race.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Unfortunately we had the raging racist, Woodrow Wilson, as a President so the White House is wrong here. Trumps idiotic rhetoric doesn't disqualify him from running as President. Though I don't blame them for worrying. Trump's rhetoric is the most unamerican rhetoric I've seen come from a Presidential candidate.

Slight problem there.

Muslim isn't a race.

I agree should at least get your trump bashing right. No a religion isn't a race and racism doesn't apply. What I think they mean to say is sectarianism. But that doesn't have the same impact does it

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter banned Iranians from entering the US didn't he?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Sure did.

CARTER BANNED IRANIANS FROM COMING TO US DURING HOSTAGE CRISIS

I wonder why people aren't calling him a NAZI like Trump.

Oh yeah because he's got a D by his name.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Obama has no Authority over the Voters
Obama is an Idiot poser and will be soon Dethroned, Then Prosecuted for Espionage and Being a Traitor

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Not a Trump fan though I have agreed with a few things he has said. However, any administration that has # on the constitution and what this country's values are as much as this one has, sure has big balls to say anyone shouldn't be qualified to be president. I will say this, both the Dems and the GOP better hope there is not another attack on our soil because of Radical Islam or ISIS or Trump will be the the one who comes out on top. After how they have destroyed him due to his most recent remarks regarding stopping Muslims from coming in, if something else happens, he will mop the floor with all of them.

It is a risky move by both parties to come out against him this hard. I Know the establishment on both sides are desperate to knock him down but this could come back to haunt them all if something else happens. Unless of course, they have all been assured nothing else will happen between now and the primary, which unfortunately, part of me thinks is possible. (I say unfortunately because that would mean they are all in on this with ISIS) After all, nothing is what it seems anymore.
edit on 8-12-2015 by awhispersecho because: To seperate in to 2 paragraphs

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why did you change this perfectly clear headline: White House: Donald Trump Has Disqualified Himself From Presidency

To this one that makes no sense: Obama Administration says Trump is not eligible to run for office or other candidates who agree

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: matafuchs

The Fact that the Sitting President deems himself the be-all/end-all to determine "who is qualified to run for President' makes him ineligible to be president and should be impeached.

Not the President...the Constitution..

That is why Trump's comments disqualify him...cuz he has plain as day explained he does not agree with the constitution of the united states and will not only not uphold it, but oppose it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sure did.

Because Iranian is a NATIONALALITY...

Muslim is a RELIGION

And America doesn't discriminate on religion...freedom of religion and all..

Trump opposes the constitution of the United State...He is not qualified for office.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Soooo, Trump comments on the Muslims had hit close to home in the white house, How dare Trump talks the way he talks, offending me and my family, I can see President Barack Hussein Obama, II, screaming right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Sure did.

Muslim is a RELIGION

Trump opposes the constitution of the United State...He is not qualified for office.

Not a single solitary vote has been cast anywhere in the Nation.

Our Country let's people like David Duke run for President.

Our you so frightened of Trump (who hasn't received a single vote) he should be disqualified ?

What does disqualified even mean ? Show me in history anyone disqualified for thoughts.

Relax, he hasn't won yet...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Sure did.

Muslim is a RELIGION

Missed the whole radical Shia islamists taking hostages part eh.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Ahem, Muslims, worship Islam, Islam is the religion from where their laws are set, making Islam their law, something that contradict the US constitution, Islam as a religion is acceptable, Islam laws are not.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It is not the religion it is the laws that a Muslim must follow that is the issue. Sharia. It is Not that they follow a religion but that religion includes a set of laws that directly conflicts with the US Constitution. A good constitutional lawyer can tell you than to steal a 'post' from earlier. I think Obama and his administration know this all too well also.

ISLAM's Sharia law is unconstitutional in the US.

They go hand in hand. So tell me how a person can follow Islam but not follow Sharia? They would be considered an infidel, correct, according to the Koran? In the middle east that gets you beheaded. Is that what you want on US soil?

All Trump stated is that there needs to be a pause. Like Rand Paul and his legislation that was quickly denied and no one in Washington is talking about.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Soooo, Trump comments on the Muslims had hit close to home in the white house, How dare Trump talks the way he talks, offending me and my family, I can see President Barack Hussein Obama, II, screaming right now.

Trump is talking about banning a religion...

And any American of any religion should be offended...It is contrary to the Constitution, Our Laws, Our Founding Fathers principles...it precisely the most Anti-American thing I have ever heard a Presidential Candidate say...and the far right loves him for it.

WTF ?...Seriously? How off the rails has the right wing gone?

It is kind of stunning to see an entire political party slowly sink beneath the waves..

This Presidential Election is going to be LOST by the GOP by a greater margin than seen in the past 20 years..

And notice I say LOST...cuz the GOP is LOSING their legitimacy...the Democrats aren't gaining any. For effs sake, Hillary could wrap up her campaign and go on vacation for the next year and still win.

God help the GOP..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Of course he's eligible. Anyone who is a natural born citizen of a certain age is eligible. Doesn't necessarily mean they should be.

He shouldn't be. That's what the WH is saying. Though I've never heard, or heard of, the WH putting it so plainly...

Kinda refreshing, actually, to agree with the WH on something...

That isn't what they said though. Cognitive bias much?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think it's common sense to stop travel to Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,UAE,Turkey,Qatar,Yemen,Syria,Afghanistan,Iraq, and Pakistan.

It's the home of Wahabbism.

Geez almighty imagine during world war two there were no travel restrictions on Germany, and Japan/

And yeah people we are at war.

Did ya miss the SB attack ?

The greatest TERRORIST attack on US soil since 9-11.
edit on 8-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Ahem, Muslims, worship Islam, Islam is the religion from where their laws are set, making Islam their law, something that contradict the US constitution, Islam as a religion is acceptable, Islam laws are not.

What on earth are you talking about?

Their is no "Islam Law" in the USA. So..uhh..Who cares? There is Islam in the USA...and that is what Trump is looking to ban.

Islam does not contradict the US constitution...Nor does Catholicism. Nor Satanism...Nor Spaghetti Monsterism..ad infinium..

Seriously...some people are talking some seriously crazy nonsense..
edit on 8-12-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sadly if you ban Islamic laws that actually contradict US constitutional laws and the laws of the land, Islam could not be worshiped, on that you are right.

But he doesn't have to go that far, he can ban Sharia law, that will be enough, something that has been proposed already and been shut down by the administration now and those before.

It seems to me that presidents or administration have not respect for Americas constitution when they allow sharia to become a danger in this nation, because they don't want to offend those that practice Sharia in the US.

That is unacceptable.

Right now practicing Sharia law in the US is acceptable within Islamic communities, under the Freedom of Religion but the truth is that Sharia is not a Religion but a set of laws, it can be challenged as such and it should be.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Sure did.

Muslim is a RELIGION

Not a single solitary vote has been cast anywhere in the Nation.

Our Country let's people like David Duke run for President.

Our you so frightened of Trump (who hasn't received a single vote) he should be disqualified ?

What does disqualified even mean ? Show me in history anyone disqualified for thoughts.

Relax, he hasn't won yet...

Oh you are confused...I am not saying he CANT RUN...I am saying he is NOT QUALIFIED to run.

Do you actually think the Whitehouse was making some legal, constitutional declaration and that the Justice Department was going to shut down his campaign or something????

They simply said what most rational people think...His opposition to Freedom of Religion and proposed policy of abolishing Freedom of Religion in the USA disqualifies him to be President...as in disqualifies him in the minds of most sane people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join