It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

earth wobble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I did feel the earth wobble, I said as much to people at the time, then, when the reports came out a few days later, it became clear that i felt a 3mm shift in the axis of the planet.

everyone's going on about how the animals sensed the Tsunami, but we didn't - we have no sixth sense everyone's saying.

we do have a sixth sense, it's whether we choose to recognize it or not is what counts in each individual.

I wrote an article on this site about a forthcoming "War on Seas and Oceans", I posted it days before the Tsunami, does that count as sixth sense?

it's how we perceive it that decides if we believe it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Chaosica]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow, I didnt know you could feel a wobble... but yet movement like that could be transfered pretty far... where are you located?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it was my balance that was affected, I felt slightly disorientated, but there was nothing wrong with me.

It was a sense of something shifting slightly.

i'm based in europe.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Interesting... You must get carsick very easily

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ho ho ho.

i'd be surprised if no one else felt it, maybe i'm in "tune" with my planet.

then again perhaps it was because i'd had a gin n juice the previous evening, who knows.

believe me or not, if you want to believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
How exactly did you felt the wobble? Was it just an emotional feeling or did the earth really started to wobble. No offence, just curious.

Regarding those animals, wasn�t the explanation in the fact that most of them hear the ultrasound?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just figured i'd throw my two cents in here, I know exactly what you're talking about I don't know if it related to the tsunami at all but there have been a couple times in the recent weeks where I would just be walking and I would feel like I was gonna fall over just a little bit kinda weird. So I can understand where you're coming from.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I appreciate that it's difficult for me to fully explain what i felt, it was affecting me slightly, but felt distant, if that makes sense?

basically, the closest i can describe it is if i'd been turning round and round on the spot (like i used to when i was a kid!), but i didn't feel dizzy and it wasn't a "close" effect, i.e. it was more like experiencing the sensation subtly. but slight disorientation did occur briefly.

it was like a memory of doing the turning round on the spot, does that make sense.

I did feel a tiny bit of disorientation, but not to the extent where it affected me anymore than in a passing way.

as i said before, it might be completely unrelated to the world shift of axis, but it happened during the "window" when the shift occured.

i wish i'd noted what time it happened.

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Chaosica]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I got an AWFUL headache the same time the Tsunami went through.
Started at the same time as the tsunami...
I didn't hear about the tsunami until the next day. It took three
days for my headache 'aftershocks' to subside.

Don't know if they were 'wobble' related or just my sinus allergies.
Who knows.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hmm. well i usually cut the corners in my house pretty close and around that time I noticed my mental calculations were off and i bumped into the door jams a few times. also I had a headache and toothache from all that ringing.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well...the toothache remark got me thinking too...I've been mulling over an emergency dental appointment because I've been feeling a dull toothache for the last week or more. Also, there's a dizziness I've experienced right after awakening and as well, when I do some turning or twisting.

I thought I might have to get a CATscan as well as a dentist.

lol

Maybe you've got something here, choasica

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica
it was my balance that was affected, I felt slightly disorientated, but there was nothing wrong with me.

It was a sense of something shifting slightly.

i'm based in europe.

The exact same thing happened to me, I thought I was coming down with flu or something.....I am in Ireland, and I came across all disorientated, like I was going to fall. This occured I think a day after the quake and Tsunami.

Weird!!

[edit on 6-1-2005 by celticniall]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
the wobble has been estimated at 1 INCH.

You likley felt something else, imo.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What if the earthquake caused a slight displacement of the earths crust, or change in the magnetic field, or a slight polar shift?
Maybe we are heading for the endtime, and this is but the beginning?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I felt a slight dizzines or disorientation to. No where near as extreme but along the same lines as wlaking on a rocking deck of a ship or one of those rides that pulls you flat against the wall at a fair but just no where near as strong. Maybe the planetary gravity was altered slightly by the wobble making only the slightest change in our perception of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have the same thing, the dizziness/unblanace, happen all the time to me! Especially when I stand up to fast and my balance doesn't kick in until a second later. lol

But I think ya'll just were doing something for poor balance or something else, but not because the Earth shifted its axis. If someone felt it I think all of us would or at least those standing would and it would have been noted sooner than it was I think.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the wobble was estimated to be

1 inch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you are sensitive to that, more power to ya

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Was it an earth-quake, or was it a crash landing of a U.F.O, because, after all, they are in the water, right? UMMMMM

They will never get a pic of the ridge that moved, will they?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
what can i say except it seems we're all either suffering from mild headaches and nausea or we experienced something a bit weird.

thanks to all who shared their experience, I don't have anything left to add to this posting!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wonder what it would take to move the axis a foot? And if it did, would that cause an effect on people somehow.

The point I'm making is that we don't really know what effects sudden earth changes may have on us...and certainly, there is no historical reference whereby one could say..."hey, it moved an inch and a quarter last week, and I never felt a thing..."

There are more people who (to me) mentioned the dizziness after the 'quake than I've seen in this thread. That's weird, because it wasn't related here in reply and thereby must be looked at as seperate incidents.

(coulda been the eggnog...)

Sometimes a little thing like losing 'chat' for a day can throw some peeps into an absolute tizzy.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

join