It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Classical civilization- 1400 years of fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dr. Phil Warner a scientist had made a study which demolishes what we have been taught in history books or more likely what we didn´t see.
I definately suggest you to see the whole video and pose that information to the conflicts and ongoing incidents, including mass exodus from ME.
It´s a 45 minutes but if you really want to understand what happened back then, how Islam spread to areas we know today and how it is still relevant today and ongoing event.

From Dr. Phil Warner´s homepage

tatistical methods applied to the Islamic texts showed that:

- Islam is far more of a political system than a religion.

- There is no unmitigated good in Islam for the Kafir (non-Muslim).

- Islam’s ethical system is dualistic and is not based on the Golden Rule.

- Islamic doctrine cannot be reconciled with our concepts of human rights and our Constitution.

- The great majority, 96%, of all Islamic doctrine about women subjugates them.

- The Sunna (what Mohammed did and said) is more important than the Koran in a Muslim’s daily life.

LINK

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
the neo-cons used up all the ammo of rightly demonizing the tactic-of-Islam-Jihad right on the heels of 9-11 and the Clash of Civilizations point of view

sorry, but as correct as the professor/ presenter is in the video... the info was already vetted by the western psyche

add: i had earlier linked this web page as being relevent : www.americanthinker.com...

"May 31, 2014
The Greatest Murder Machine in History
By Mike Konrad

a ball park estimate of Islamic Jihad wreaked upon infidels : min 250 million souls,
but indirectly Islam caused the death/demise of over 1/2 Billion people over the centuries...imho

edit on th31144960857108022015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

pretty good presentation video.... Thank You for sharing
edit on th31144961092208422015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

join