It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting many UFO books online - Obtaining permissions (Ambitious thread...)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Any .gov and .mil books, reports and periodicals can be put up online since they are tax-payer funded. Just letting you know.
I also know that relatives of the late Abductee researcher Karla Turner have put her books up for free in pdf format, so those should be good to go as well.
edit on 8-12-2015 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Fantastic, and excellent thread.

I found some I have read, and certainly a huge number I want to read.
Wonderful for the community, the more that sign on.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Great thread as usual...

....and I love the video! I just emailed the link to a friend who teaches Kindergarten -

- I think she'll find it a fun way to express the value of books and reading to those just beginning to learn how to read!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Gary Kinder has already given permission to make his book - LIGHT YEARS (1987) - available for free online at this website:
www.billymeiertranslations.com...
He can be reached at [email protected].

And for Kal Korff's 'Spaceships of the Pleiades' (1995) book, you can contact him at [email protected].

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahigitam
Gary Kinder has already given permission to make his book - LIGHT YEARS (1987) - available for free online at this website:

Cheers.

I will email Gary Kinder and Kal Korff later today asking for permission to make searchable PDF copies of those books available online.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Just wanted to pile on and remark that this is another solid OP, Isaac! Your research is impeccable and I always enjoy your threads. Please keep up the great work.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
UFO skeptic Jim Oberg has kindly given me permission to upload his book “Ufos And Outer Space Mysteries” (1982).

"Book 'Ufos And Outer Space Mysteries' (1982) by Jim Oberg – PDF now online"

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks! I look forward to reading Jim Oberg's book. This is a good project.

2289, 2290, 2291 by Robert Sheaffer all appear to be the same book. I was going to track down his contact information but then I noticed the book is not out of print, and is available for purchase on Sheaffer's website and the publisher's website, and another source, so I'm not going to ask before it is out of print. I agree with your strategy to prioritize long out of print books.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Got any response from Gary Kinder or Kal Korff?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Where can I get free ebooks written on the field of Ufology, written by skeptics like Philip J. Klass, Robert Sheaffer, etc.? I can't find any of them in torrents, in my searches. Any help is much appreciated!

Very much enjoying the free ebook of James Oberg, freely provided by him through IssacKoi.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
*bump*

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Excellent thread, thank you very much.

Although, er, you can keep this one:

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
UFO skeptic Jim Oberg has kindly given me permission to upload his book “Ufos And Outer Space Mysteries” (1982).

"Book 'Ufos And Outer Space Mysteries' (1982) by Jim Oberg – PDF now online"

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join