It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor: the neverending story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I thought they sold salad at BK, so maybe he was eating that

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Though I believe Titor is real, I have found evidence that the "Burger King Encounter" is fake:

22 November 2000 20:58 (about time travel) 94
Pamela:9.do you wear special uniforms when you time travel? what do they look like and does your group have a timetravel emblem or group name?
Timetravel_0-I wear a standard civilian service uniform during instruction and training. Its sort of a cross between an army uniform and overalls. We do have a quarter master who distributes clothing appropriate to where ever we are going. There is a patch. It is round and has a graphic of a Kerr singularity (sort of looks like an eye with gravity waves around it) with two spiral paths running through it's center. One path represents the "safe" way and the other is the path to God. The bottom of the patch has my unit number along with "Temporal Recon" printed on it. However, we remove any identification and patches before we go anywhere.

GoogleRules says that Titor had an ID card from the future, but Titor said they remove any means of identification.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
Though I believe Titor is real, I have found evidence that the "Burger King Encounter" is fake:

I agree with invade_chris based on what he mentioned above and the simple fact that Titor hated our current food industry. No way would he be found in some line at a Fast food joint. I mean this is the same guy that said 'don't kiss any girls you don't know'!

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
why the hell would NASA time travels want to waste their time fixing UNIX!?!?!?

i WOULD believe the guy telling this BK story if IT WAS POSTED BEFORE THE TSUNAMI but IT IS NOT!!!

sry...

[edit on 5-1-2005 by they see ALL]

I agree.... way too farfetched seeing as the message was posted AFTER the tsunami. And cmon... another american civil war?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i dont think that googles encouter is real either, but im still writing March 20th on the calander,lol. Im very sceptical of the whole john titor thing, but i like to keep his predictions in the back of my mind, just in case

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
st8 up: if you don't KNOW that john titor is a fraud then you have a bona fide problem. Ah, let's see, guy from future travels back in time for a cpu that totally sux, posts on some conspiracy sites and then goes "back to the future." Yes. and speed II was a great movie.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
March 21, 2005: Neo-Nazi ATS Member "Weise" Kills 10 People At His School

I find a strange relationship between that and this:

He invited me to eat lunch with him, he told me about the civil war he went into more detail then I have read about. He said that it would start on March 20 2005, It would start out with a collage campus in new york, some of the students opposed a war against north Korea.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
March 21, 2005: Neo-Nazi ATS Member "Weise" Kills 10 People At His School

I find a strange relationship between that and this:

He invited me to eat lunch with him, he told me about the civil war he went into more detail then I have read about. He said that it would start on March 20 2005, It would start out with a collage campus in new york, some of the students opposed a war against north Korea.

Interesting connection, however the chances of one troubled youth inciting a civil war seems like a stretch. Now if we see more cases of these suicide shootings within the coming weeks then I would be more inclined to believe that this could be the start of something Titorish.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
1. Jeff gave no indication he was opposed to a war in Korea
2. It happened at a high school
3. It happened in Minnesota
4. It happened on the 21st

What strange relationship are you seeing invader?

Isn't Titor dead btw? How is he showing up at BKs.

And the country would never have a civil war because they don't agree with a war that hasn't and isn't taking place.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
What strange relationship are you seeing invader?

Just the fact that serial killings occured on the day after when GoogleRules claimed makes it a strange occurence. Killings at a school by someone with uncommon political views could spark something.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Isn't Titor dead btw?

Someone claimed that he was 'Time_Traveller_1' and said that 'Titor was dead' in order to kill the Titor buzz that has occured on the internet as of recent. He later said that he was just a fake.

<< 1   >>

join