It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic vs Protestant, Shite vs Sunni, Khazar Zionist vs What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
My mom is Jewish (and dad, Catholic) and I was raised in your typical secular, non-religious nuclear family.

It seems dichotomies are an inherent part of individuals place in society. ie in America ur most likely (according to all-american standards) either black or white, gay or straight, democrat or Republican.lliberal or conservative, blonde or brunette (or the rare ginger).

What about religion today? I mean no longer are ppl either black or white, they might be half and half or even a Latino or maybe even the rare Asian. Likewise they aren't either Christian or Jew anymore, with the migration of so many religions, and sects including the huge 'comeback' of Catholics in America despite a long history of Protestantism since heck our founding fathers.

So with Christian ity & Islam the dichotomous majority is rather crystal clear. But what about Judaism? My mom has lots of Khazar in her bloodline but considers herself a reform Jew and looks down on khazars cuz of the extremist practices like metzizah (bloodsucking rite on newborn), not bazadin (intimacy only thru hole in sheet), and horse/cattle sacrifices galore (I hear modern hasidics settle for chickens for yom Kippur).

anyways so does any such dichotomy exist for Judaism? To me a big difference might be those who follow Talmud & Kabbalah those who follow mostly Torah although there might also be some major political differentiations, too

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Add money to any of those and you will probably get another subset of those that have and those who don't ....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Catholic vs Protestant, #e vs Sunni, Khazar Zionist vs What?

Everyone else.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Catholic vs Protestant, #e vs Sunni, Khazar Zionist vs What?

Everyone else.

lmao

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

The God of Judaism, the God of Christianity and the God of Islam is... one in the same.

The problem arises in how those under each faith are directed to go. From this point, divisions are allowed to arise and expand. Moreover, in the current existence... one preaches defense, one preaches peace and the other preaches hate and death.

On a personal level, I believe that our species is, at best, an experiment.
We were placed here to evolve naturally over time... on our own, all by our selves. Unfortunately, those tasked to oversee us became intoxicated with our physical structures and ran rampage upon us. For their sidesteps, they know they will pay dearly when the Creator returns...
... and currently plan to see the human race go down with them.

We are not that smart. We are not going to be lucky.
When the nursery door swings open... we will all crap our diapers.

Just one person's viewpoint...

Best to all

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Khazar Zionist vs OT believing, animal sacrificing, festival keeping, law keeping Jew.

Just because there aren't any, doesn't mean they are not the other side of the dichotomy. Question is: does the existence of only one side of the dichotomy pull harder on the non-3 dimensional ether of the universe to create one? Will we see the re-emergence of the Khazar Zionist's opposite in one big birthing, rather than a gradual growing apart?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

The God of Judaism, the God of Christianity and the God of Islam is... one in the same.

It may seem that way but the beliefs are different.

God of Judaism:

- Israel is The Chosen People
- God is jealous and wrathful
- God hates certain people (For example, Esau)
- The Torah, Old Testament is God's Word

God of Christ:

- The Peacemakers shall be called The Children of God.
(Matthew 5:9)

- God is Love and is kind even to the unthankful and evil.
(1 John 4:8/ Luke 6:35)

- God is "Abba, Father", "Our Father Who Art in Heaven".

- We are gods as Children of The Highest.
(John 10:34)

- The Sayings of Christ is God's Word

God of Muslims:

- God has no children so we are not gods born of The Father God in Heaven.

- God is merciful, but God is not Love. In other words God is loving (sometimes), but God is not Love (Pure Love).

- God's chosen are muslims

- The Quran is God's word

The beliefs are very different, and to bring this back to the topic...

Both, The Catholic and Protestant gods are very different than The Father God taught by Christ.

edit on 9-12-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

join