It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed, Almost No Media Coverage, Not Useful To The Psy Op

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.thelocal.fr...

A 25-year-old Sudanese man was stabbed in the very early hours of Tuesday morning.

The man was stabbed in the neck, the prosecutor said, and died from his injuries.

Police have launched an investigation into murder.

The reasons for the attack and the nationality of the attacker remain unknown, however fights are not uncommon in the campsite, which is is home to around 4,500 migrants.

Stabbed in the neck. Over a bicycle, perhaps? There have been many hospitalisations in fights over donated goods. Perhaps this was such a fight. The donations are traded for coc aine. Cocaine withdrawal creates violence. Give freely, or perhaps think a little first.

Rest in peace brother. Your death is not useful to the psy op. You shall not get the media coverage your death deserves. We shall honour your short life here, on ATS.

news.xinhuanet.com...

A migrant was killed overnight on Tuesday after being stabbed in Calais camp, north France, according to local reports.

A man lost his life after being hit in his neck during a knife attack overnight, Jean-Pierre Valensi, Boulogne-sur-Mer prosecutor was quoted as saying by local media.

A probe for murder was opened, he added.

The new victim in Calais "jungle", referring to the migrants camp in the northern French port city, was a 25-year-old Sudanese man who was among the thousands of migrants hoping to reach Britain to have a better life.

www.liveleak.com...

"The incident occurred at around 4:00, when the victim received a stab
wound in the neck, says prosecutor Boulogne-sur-Mer, Jean-Pierre
Valensi."

Four in the morning. When the nightclubs close. Life in the (psy op term) 'Jungle".

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.ibtimes.com...

"A 25-year-old Sudanese refugee was stabbed in the neck early Tuesday morning and died at the refugee camp in Calais, France, the Local reported. The killing was the latest incident of violence at the infamous camp.

French authorities are investigating the nationality and motives of the attacker, and prosecutors have not yet announced any leads."

No leads announced. I'm suggesting coc aine induced violence. That would fit.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
www.ibtimes.com...

"A 25-year-old Sudanese refugee was stabbed in the neck early Tuesday morning and died at the refugee camp in Calais, France, the Local reported. The killing was the latest incident of violence at the infamous camp.

French authorities are investigating the nationality and motives of the attacker, and prosecutors have not yet announced any leads."

Ok that being said why should it be all over the news? All life is precious I agree, but people are killed all over for ridiculous reasons and its not reported...

Thats like wanting every single death over a drug deal gone bad to be reported, and then crying foul when its not...

Trying to understand exactly where your disdain comes from

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The "keepers" should then swap out the 'whistle' (coc aine) for some 'horse/Hair-On' (heroin) they should have no trouble getting some from the amount that 'THEY' have it growing in Afghanistan. What 'keeper' wants a bunch of charges on a stimulant when You can get them on an opiate?

•• I couldn't have typed this in 2001 when Afghanistan produced 7% of the world's opium when TheTaliban was in-charge, but now that THEY are up to 87% then they have plenty to spread around..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

www.ibtimes.com...

Ok that being said why should it be all over the news? All life is precious I agree, but people are killed all over for ridiculous reasons and its not reported...

Thats like wanting every single death over a drug deal gone bad to be reported, and then crying foul when its not...

I think the point being made is, it does not fit the media AGENDA.

Obviously people die everyday, all over the place, humans are dumb.

But the media has an agenda, which influences the masses world over. This particular death going unnoticed, shows, it does not fit said agenda.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I would expect more coverage because conditions in the camp are of great concern to many people.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Good point. Perhaps jittery, out of control coke addicts is what the keepers want.

I suspect most of the coc aine these days is synthetic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

The agenda is we are meant to 'feel sympathy for the refugees' rather than feel concern for the young men being introduced to coc aine, alcohol and hopelessness.

My concern is mainly for the abused women at the camp and their unborn children. Apparently being concerned for the welfare of these women shows I have a racist agenda. I'm having difficulty working that one out. I don't see colour here, just a highly abusive situation.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
how did you derive at coc aine when there was nothing in your OP about it ?

I missed the link where it may mention that goods and service are often traded for coc aine which may lead to violence.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

The coc aine was covered in a previous thread. It's openly on sale, even to visitors.

The sheer quantity of goods going into the camp outweighs the needs of the inhabitants.

Fights break out over these goods.

Mafia armed with guns are known to be in control, again covered in previous threads.

It's all logical deduction.

This is how the camp is ruled.

. . . police officers told him “there was nothing they could do” after a handgun was waved at him on his third visit to the Calais area . . .
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Would the dovout muslims be be taking these too ?

I here Isis are using captagon for alertness purposes.

Pretty ironic, body is a temple thing.

Temple of doom maybe hey mate.

Fair enough you have covered them in other threads, but i and many others may walk into a thread as newbies, so background info can be essential when capturing an audience.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Here's an interesting piece.

www.mancunianmatters.co.uk...

French police are struggling to control criminal activity in the camp, with reports of people-trafficking, drug-dealing and criminal gangs.

Most importantly.

"There are pregnant women, mothers and babies living in appalling, dangerous conditions in Calais without access to the maternity care they urgently need,”

And in keeping with the thread subject.

"Those fears have been exacerbated by a spate of recent deaths, most recently in September, when a man was killed trying to cross the Eurotunnel but was hit by a freight train."

Most recently? This journalist isn't up to date, or is deliberately ignoring the stabbing.

" . . . a RAPAR spokesperson insisted that it was a ‘simple step’ for the UK to allow the camps inhabitants to make the short journey from Calais."

Stabbers, drug dealers, people traffickers, criminal gangs, all welcome?

Sarah Davies from the Royal College of Midwives seems to be the one who's doing what's right.

"It is simple human decency to ensure all pregnant women get access to maternity care – no matter which country they find themselves in.

“The RCM is appealing to all European countries to work together in a co-ordinated way on this."

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well people are complaining about the conditions but what exactly did they think would happen when you have a gigantic influx of refugees like that all at once?

They are fleeing a country "concerned for their lives" instead of fighting for it

Then are upset because things aren't as comfy as they like?

And in the same breath you say theybhavebmore goods coming in than they need

Something doesn't add up

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. Some of you guys need some fresh air.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It doesn't add up. Had a visitor here yesterday who was there and said there were only certain safe places to drop off aid and even then it got scary at times. I asked him, "Did you see drugs openly on sale?" "Yes." "Cocaine?" "No." Didn't get any further than that.

I've only found one other reference to this young man's killing. That was a sideline to the main story.

Meanwhile . . .

“There are smugglers and there are gangs. The women are not safe. There are reports of forced prostitution, sexual extortion, attacks,” she told me. “The women don’t want to come forward because they are terrified. And we can’t take them away.”

www.newstatesman.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

www.ibtimes.com...

I think the point being made is, it does not fit the media AGENDA.

Obviously people die everyday, all over the place, humans are dumb.

But the media has an agenda, which influences the masses world over. This particular death going unnoticed, shows, it does not fit said agenda.

This one and all the other ones that get minimal to no 'news' coverage.

Agree -- the point of the OP is clear and not exclusive to this one man's death.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I would expect more coverage because conditions in the camp are of great concern to many people.

The existence of the camp is of greater concern to even more.
"Looking for a better life" is code for British welfare system.

Thing is the person who killed this man probably still lives at the camp.
What lucky country gets to be culturally enriched by them?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

British welfare could evaporate overnight. It's the potential for the land to feed the people that will have the lasting effect. More land and a better climate in France.

When a stabbing death occurs at the lorries or trains it's put down to another needless migrant death while trying to circumvent an unfair system, rather than the stabber getting first place.

The existence of the camp can't be accidental.

Why choose that site?

edit on 11 12 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, at least western intelligence cannot speak through his mouth now. One of the tricks that the spooks have is to map human brain of a subject and to manipulate his mind to speak in a certain way and speak of a specific topic.

top topics

join