It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook put on FBI watch list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, it just keeps on keepin on all. AS we (many of us speculated) the family will be probed and rightly so- Still hard to believe, as so many of the traditional Muslim family is extended, yet very close-

The 66-year-old father of California jihadist Syed Rizwan Farook was placed on the FBI’s terrorist watch list as investigators expanded their probe to include the killer’s family members and friends, federal law enforcement sources said Monday.

Farook’s dad, who is also named Syed, is being monitored by the FBI because of his son’s terrorist status and his own trips to Pakistan

Linkster

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

But...but...Obama just praised our "Law Enforcement", "Military" personnel for their hard work.

The new normal is Obama says he knows all, he may and probably does since he runs ISIL...Levant mean Palestine.
But NOBODY acts on their info...a 100% INTENTIONAL act.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So the Dad is named Syed too? Isn't the brother ALSO a Syed?
This family is getting Syeder by the minute.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I truly hope the FBI doesn't listen to Obama and are truly independent and non-political.

By the time they unravel the mystery of the money trail,
the massive push to get muslims across our borders by the tens of thousands,
the refugee program that cannot be properly vetted,
the swarms of illegals that literally poured into our country in 2014,
the secret relocation process,
the appointments by Obama of lots of muslims to Homeland Security (some on the terrorist Watch List),
his refusal to call this war a war on radical Islamic muslims,
and his refusal to appoint an Inspector General to his State Dept. during Hillary's tenure when they were using private email accounts and a private server when six billion dollars went missing

.........hopefully it won't be too late. Yeah...nothing to see here, folks. Move along. Our glorious leader promised a fundamental transformation of America and he only has 12 months to complete it...unless, of course, Hillary steps in to do it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Does not surprise me in the least bit, there is realistically no way they could have been building IEDs and stocking up on ammo without the family noticing something...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Seriously, I will be keeping a watchful eye on this, the ball of yarn is unraveling and there will most certainly be some twists along the way-

I also find this article (posted on another thread) v e r y interesting

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- The San Bernardino killers had been radicalized "for quite some time" and had taken target practice at area gun ranges, in one instance just days before the attack that left 14 people dead, the FBI said Monday.

In a chilling twist, authorities also disclosed that a year before the rampage, Syed Farook's co-workers at the county health department underwent "active shooter" training in the same conference room where he and his wife opened fire on them last week.

It was not immediately clear whether Farook attended the late-2014 session on what to do when a gunman invades the workplace, San Bernardino County spokeswoman Felisa Cardona said.

radicalized

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Funny how hard my liberal friends bit down on the idea that these perps had no radical connections. They have since slinked away.

I hate to see either side "jump the gun".
edit on 8-12-2015 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Funny how hard my liberal friends bit down on the idea that these perps had no radical connections. They have since slinked away.

I hate to see either side "jump the gun".

Oh...They're just busy bashing Trump at the moment...They'll be back soon.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

All of my liberal friends have abandoned me... (until they need a weapon sited in or some high cap. mags.) sadly

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seriously! Have you seen the new threads?
I try to be an active and worthy contributor...

new topics

top topics

join