It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Children Arrested and Thrown in Jail for Wearing Saggy Pants at School, No Kidding

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In America you get thrown in jail for having your pants to low . While in Saudi Arabia you do not have to cover your face contrary to popular belief . Which one was the stone age country again .

www.economist.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I have always heard that, but I don't believe it.
More than likely it started like every other fad. Someone cool was doing it, then more people followed.
I always felt it started with 'hand-me-downs' in poorer communities. someone was wearing their older brothers pants and made it cool.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Two Tennessee High school seniors were arrested and thrown in jail for 48 hours because the dared to do the unthinkable, wore their pants too saggy.

What else can we expect from the low IQ inbred South?
We should have let them secede! Good riddance!
Lincoln was genocidal!

That's not very nice. I'm not claiming to be smart, but I am in the south and am quite sure my parent's aren't related.
Perhaps you could make a few less ignorant hugely generalized statements that make you look like a douche.

I only look like a douche to inbred southerners with such delicate sensitivities!
Are you 'sure' of your genetics? *__-

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I bet it is all the personal freedom and the gov can't tell me what to do types calling this good.

Didn't you know that personal freedom and small government are only a good thing to these people when it pertains to them?

All others be damned.......

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Saggan pants if from prison marketing that your A$$ is available ! Simple as that. Somebody wanting to be someones BITCHH! And thats why you rarely see those with saggan pants with WOMEN!!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Saggan pants if from prison marketing that your A$$ is available ! Simple as that. Somebody wanting to be someones BITCHH! And thats why you rarely see those with saggan pants with WOMEN!!

Snicker.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

they were arrested for "indecent exposure"; this is not the first tme the Southern states have used those types of laws to incarcerate these fashionistas. You live in the south and wanna look like a gangsta be prepared for the consequences.

"shakes head" You have one messed up country

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

so you mean to say your testicles are so big you need to wear pants low? LOL
good luck with that lawsuit when you're asked to provide proof your manhoods crushed!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

d/p
edit on 11-12-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: dp

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I dont know about mission creep, I do know that the modern 8/4 pm all children of same age go to same class, part of the Rockefeller indoctrination in the 1920s if I remember right = creates obediant mindset for when they join the [slave] labour force

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I dont know about mission creep, I do know that the modern 8/4 pm all children of same age go to same class, part of the Rockefeller indoctrination in the 1920s if I remember right = creates obediant mindset for when they join the [slave] labour force

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

the shockingly poor use of English

It doesn't get better than this, well articulated!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join