It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Children Arrested and Thrown in Jail for Wearing Saggy Pants at School, No Kidding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

They want to wear jail style so badly, maybe they should see what its like in jail?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Think of the children, these saggy panTs are so evil, thanks for another fail by the us.

What do you find redeemable about emulating prison inmates?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
a reply to: Spider879

btw every generation have it's fashion that was frowned up on, it could have been long hair like a 60ts hippy, the B Boy and grunge look of the 90ts all were subject to harassment,

I was the kid in the 80s with the long hair , I grew it out for the same reason these kids wear their pants baggy and all teenage boys wear anything. GIRLS..

I was always assumed to be a trouble maker and a pot head because of my long hair. Just because they were right doesnt make it ok..

I had my B Boy look complete with box cut, later in life I start sporting dreads,

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Saggy pants are an attempt to associate and identify with jailed street gang members in prison. Belts are banned because of their potential use in suicide or attacking other prisoners. So the inmates have to walk around with saggy pants. Then the schoolkids want to copy them thinking it is cool.

Exactly, schools need to have some rules. If kids want to show up showing their asses in public, they must be disciplined, period! I'm sure we don't have the whole picture of what they were doing either. Glad they got arrested!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli

Saggy pants are an attempt to associate and identify with jailed street gang members in prison. Belts are banned because of their potential use in suicide or attacking other prisoners. So the inmates have to walk around with saggy pants. Then the schoolkids want to copy them thinking it is cool.

Exactly, schools need to have some rules. If kids want to show up showing their asses in public, they must be disciplined, period! I'm sure we don't have the whole picture of what they were doing either. Glad they got arrested!

The picture I posted at the top of page 2 is about as bad as I have ever seen in public , as far as saggy pants go.

I dont see anyones ass in that picture. I just see boxers..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The picture I posted at the top of page 2 is about as bad as I have ever seen in public , as far as saggy pants go.

Ok genius, what is the purpose of walking like a retard, with pants dropping, and showing your BOXERS in a school, where you are supposed to be studying?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ok genius, what is the purpose of walking like a retard, with pants dropping, and showing your BOXERS in a school, where you are supposed to be studying?

Ok genius its the same purpose as a girl who wears a damm mini skirt.. But I never said it was ok for them to wear it like that in school Genius. I said they should not be arrested and jailed for breaking the school dress code genius.

you know land of the free and all. Genius.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

For the life of me I can't see why they haven't passed a law to make all students wear a uniform to school. Problem solved.

Ofcourse the clothing lobbying industry wouldn't be to happy, but parents would along with children who can't afford the 100 dollar t-shirts would.

Throwing them in jail is a bit ridiculous , but I can see why they wouldn't want that in school.

Well they could but kids will find away to individualize it , I have seen Japanese kids away from the school campus loosen up their uniform pants to make it sag, and some yrs back the girls would have these rolled up socks

Since then it have morphed into regular teen fashion outside of school wear.

And these corporate take on the saggy making it's way into stores in the U.S

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ok genius its the same purpose as a girl who wears a damm mini skirt.. But I never said it was ok for them to wear it like that in school Genius. I said they should not be arrested and jailed for breaking the school dress code genius.

'

You're an idiot, plain and simple!
Apparently, the idea of a school eludes you ..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

'

You're an idiot, plain and simple!
Apparently, the idea of a school eludes you ..

lmao.. i went to school you moron.. and dont ever remember someone getting thrown in jail for their damm clothes .

YFR..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Good. Maybe they'll wear a belt next time. It's a safety hazard.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If people need to go to jail for saggy pants then every plumber I have ever hired needs to be jailed ..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Those kids should sue for malicious prosecution. Why is the school worried about one's attire? Shouldn't the school only be worried about the knowledge their providing to the children and if they're retaining it? Either way, I believe it's child neglect/abuse to let your children into public school systems to begin with. I bet if they claimed to be muslim-syrian-refugees they would've gotten a free trip to the white house and all paid scholarship to harvard...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank god, they are keeping society safe, doh..I do not like saggy pants and feel tempted to give wearers a wedgie..but jail..FFS. So glad on may levels I live elsewhere than the U.S.
Hey at least they weren't assaulted.
edit on 8-12-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's funny the left wants to ban everything in existence, and when their own playbook is used against one of their favorite groups they cry foul.

Too funny!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho

It's funny the left wants to ban everything in existence, and when their own playbook is used against one of their favorite groups they cry foul.

Too funny!

I am not left or right, I am firmly in the middle..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Yeah and there is nothing wrong with what they do after school and how they want to individualize.

However, in school you should minimise the distractions by enforcing school or work appropriate clothing standards to prepare them for their future and the work force , hopefully.

That is also a valuable lesson that many of these kids could learn: You have your personal time attire and then you have your work attire.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Too funny!

And which favorite group is that, the group that wears Baggy pants?? or some other group in mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Too funny!

Once Trump is elected, let's hope he deports those groups back to where they came from.....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And we get hypocritical Comments from the police.
They should be the ones that are teaching kids how to act and setting examples for young people to follow.
You really can't expect kids that are still in school to be the example setters for the younger kids.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join