It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Palestinian peace effort - teaching kids love and compassion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"The Palestinians are continuing to incite their youth, using any means necessary to educate them about violence and hatred. Here, it's in the form of a doll,"
Source

Was there ever a time in which any Palestinian agency actually promoted - going to school?

Why would you teach your kids violence and hate instead of teaching them the ability to resolve disagreements amicably?

More terror - this is exactly what the right wing Israeli parties need to stay in power. Do Palestinians really don't see this?
edit on 8-12-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

OMG! This appeals to my dark sense of humour. I am having to hold back laughs at seeing those dolls.

Lol, what has become of the world? It is like some twisted Stephen King or HP Lovecraft story line.

My word, what nasty little dolls they are.

Even my Master Dick Dastardly could not have hatched such a fiendish plan.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Meanwhile, the kids in Israel are kissing their toys, too.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This guy isn't a kid, he is a soldier.
I can find a similar image from literally every army.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Jihad joe anyone lol...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ghastly isn't it!

How sad that childhood has to be encroached upon and tainted like this for both the Palestinian and Jewish children. Traditional childhood and innocence has been thrown to the past. Modern childhood has been invaded by politics; choosing genders, choosing sides in combat. Wow, we will be having child soldiers next like some of the African militias. Already those young Palestinian boys are being encouraged to throw rocks and even stab Jews.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

These dolls were making their way to the Palestinian Authority with one clear purpose," Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely said Tuesday. "And that was to poison the minds of innocent children."

"The Palestinians are continuing to incite their youth, using any means necessary to educate them about violence and hatred. Here, it's in the form of a doll," she said.

The Likud deputy minister called on the the international community to understand that "we cannot conduct an open dialogue with our neighbors until a drastic change is made in the Palestinian education system, which, as of now, only plants the seeds of fear and hate in its youth."

For some reason I feel like this is some sort of wacky propaganda ..

My gut feeling ..

Meanwhile kids over in the US play GTA and call of duty.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: intrptr

This guy isn't a kid, he is a soldier.
I can find a similar image from literally every army.

Soldiers are 'kids', too.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Already those young Palestinian boys are being encouraged to throw rocks and even stab Jews.

Didn't see a knife wielding doll. When I was a kid we had GI Joes, with guns, grenades and toy tanks.

The difference I was trying to make is the Palest-- I mean 'Gazan's' homeland is occupied by invaders, they make dolls while in Israel they are making bombs to drop on their heads.

Edit: How offensive is a doll compared to weapons of war? But the hype will bulldozer that notion… watch.
edit on 8-12-2015 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The differences GI Joe fought against cobra,
Jihad Joe is encouraged to stab women and children

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wonder what he looks without his little terrorist bandana?
all you can see is very angry little jihady eyebrows.
I would have gone with the single uni anger brow.
" Jihadi Joe- now with bomb vest and kung jew stabby action
edit on 8-12-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Revolution9

Already those young Palestinian boys are being encouraged to throw rocks and even stab Jews.

Didn't see a knife wielding doll. When I was a kid we had GI Joes, with guns, grenades and toy tanks.

The difference I was trying to make is the Palest-- I mean 'Gazan's' homeland is occupied by invaders, they make dolls while in Israel they are making bombs to drop on their heads.

Edit: How offensive is a doll compared to weapons of war? But the hype will bulldozer that notion… watch.

Hmm, the doll does not look very innocent to me. It is quite clear what that doll is saying to the little kiddies.

I was in Israel a few years back. I was walking up on top of the Mount of Olives (a Palestinian area) and the children as young as five and six were pretending to shoot me and my American friend. My American friend got really freaked and insisted we leave the area.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

now thats a war face

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
(In the voice of Steve Irwin) These kids can grow up to 5 feet...and they have been known to stab and kick.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I believe the major difference that you refuse to acknowledge is when isreally kids dress up like that they're just playing soldier.
when Palestinians dress up like that they're actually the soldier

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just love this:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Smuggled dolls from the UAE. Who was to receive these dolls?

The Palestians don't need stupid dolls to teach hate and violence, the Israeli occupation does that job already, daily.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The intended recipient are probably children. They do give out candy and dolls after every successful terrorist attack after all.
Gaza was dancing in the streets on 9 11

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Derp... Obviously the idea is to give these dolls to kids but who was the smuggled packaged being shipped to? Was it Hamas? Probably Hamas.

<<   2 >>

join