It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is trumped!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If this is true then I`m pretty sure trump has some kind of deal going on with the RNC to recoup all the money he has spent on his campaign and not just recoup the money he has spent but he`ll also probably make a nice little profit from it too.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Revolution9

Either way, his job is to keep saying outrageous things until he finally says something over the top. ( I don't think they counted on the public lapping this up like they/we have)

and that`s probably making them a little bit nervous, they must be thinking "omg, the public is crazier than we are! let`s hope they don`t turn on us"

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I don't think the GOP is very worried about Trumps popularity. Most of his supporters don't even bother to vote; just like most of the American electorate. The crowds he gets at his photo ops are mainly there for the entertainment, the press waiting for him to say something stupid, or people Trump pays to be in attendance.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

I'm really curious how the people who keep singing the "Bush v Hillary" mantra plan on explaining how Bush is supposed to recover his support that has all but evaporated. He's now having trouble KEEPING his current donors, let alone getting more.

Most of us are still amazed that Hillary is running for office and not running from the law. She should be in jail for treason, but isn't. So yea, none of this makes much sense. When election times comes, maybe I'll be wrong. But maybe......

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
If this is true then I`m pretty sure trump has some kind of deal going on with the RNC to recoup all the money he has spent on his campaign and not just recoup the money he has spent but he`ll also probably make a nice little profit from it too.

got to be a Tax write off.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Looking at how the Republicans handled the Benghazi controversy and now the email controversy, I'm not surprised. Maybe if they didn't treat the whole fiasco as a witch hunt or get caught saying that all the committees were secretly designed to destroy her polling numbers you'd have a point, but if you were to actually look honestly and critically about that whole process you'd see that Hillary is walking free because the people against her are a bunch of idiots. At this point, because the GOP members investigating her are so incompetent I'm partially convinced she didn't break any laws. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so hard to pin something on her.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Though I understand your view point and I agree something is a miss, although its my thoughts its to split/hand the vote to Hillary....

OR even if he gets nominated he will be slaughtered by Hillary...

Jeb is too low in the polls, I dont think your hypothesis is feasible, there are far too many others leading him by such large margins that the guy isnt very far from having to just drop out.

Hes not carrying a majority in any state ......

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Yup there I agree fully and it's be a woman in the whorehouse I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think he IS THE TRUMP, biblical one that is, and the people back him.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: Trueman

People's vote is all that matters, no the opinion of the politicians.

Yes, that is true. But will those billions we know what that buys in terms of popularity and public opinion. Campaigns buy votes. Do you think they would spend billions on campaigns if it made no difference? It makes a whole HEAP of difference.

"When all was said and done, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the two major party candidates for president in 2012, spent close to $1.12 billion -- not counting the millions more spent by the parties and outside groups. Overall, the presidential race cost more than $2.6 billion in that cycle."

The truth stings like crazy sometimes. It can be quite brutal, too.

Now that money is gonna start mattering. The end stages of the Presidential race are reserved for only the richest of the richest. Jeb will be there, I guess up against Hillary. With that choice and some past scandal still attached to Hillary Jeb is gonna win. I just know it. It is political instinct that no one can teach. I have been at this for a long time with 100% accuracy to date.

If I am wrong you can stick my head down the toilet and give my behind a good kick, ok!

To be fair, he did say the people's vote is what matters. Remember: Corporations are people too (except without campaign contribution limits.)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

got to be a Tax write off.

Candidates can actually loan money to their own campaign, at whatever interest rate they want, then pay it back to themselves using campaign contributions. Example: Loan yourself $1B, at 100% interest, spend it on your campaign, take in $2B in contributions, pay yourself back the $2B. There's still risk involved, but it's a hell of a scam!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Looking at how the Republicans handled the Benghazi controversy and now the email controversy, I'm not surprised. Maybe if they didn't treat the whole fiasco as a witch hunt or get caught saying that all the committees were secretly designed to destroy her polling numbers you'd have a point, but if you were to actually look honestly and critically about that whole process you'd see that Hillary is walking free because the people against her are a bunch of idiots. At this point, because the GOP members investigating her are so incompetent I'm partially convinced she didn't break any laws. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so hard to pin something on her.

Wow, we agree. The GOP is screwing up and Hillary is a criminal. Strange days.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What? Is it surprising that I can look at both sides of the political aisle honestly and not just the one I'm not currently supporting?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
WEll he certainly is not part of the good ole boy network or he could have never spoke out the way he has.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Trump is a mental giant among babies. He will troll his way to the oval office. That is my prediction. He knew this would stir the pot and he will set the narrative of "you are with me or the terrorists" just wait and see.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What? Is it surprising that I can look at both sides of the political aisle honestly and not just the one I'm not currently supporting?

Based on past experience, yes. But it's nice to see.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Trumps supporters will not go to Jeb, most people like Trump because he's a brash outsider which is the same reputation Cruz has tried to cultivate. I think it's much more likely that Trumps supporters would go to Cruz than to Bush.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: forkedtongue

In California the winner is announced before the polls close. Our vote does not count for anything, but a waste of gas to go vote.

My voting rant www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm actually of the opinion that it should be illegal to publish the results of exit polls until the day following the election. It's not right that the west coasts vote essentially doesn't matter.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Trump hasn't spent anything, his entire campaign has been financed by donors.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I pray you are wrong.

As much as I hate the thought of Trump as President, I would rather have him than Bush or Hillary as President.

If Bush or Hillary wins, I am going to have to pack. I don't think I can stick around and watch our country sink any lower.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join