It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is trumped!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I know this was coming. In a few threads I said that trump was a plant and that he was really Jeb's man to maintain a very loud Republican presence in the early stages and takes some initial heavy body blows for the party so Jeb don't have to. Now it is coming to pass:

Republican rivals condemn Trump's call to stop Muslims entering US

Now all that lovely Republican pot of crazy Republicans Trump has trumped up will go straight to Jeb. Jeb will now, in comparison, look like such a tame and reasonable guy and quite delectable electable. I have been watching U.S elections for a long time with the bird's eye view of an outside observer.

I am making a prediction, just the same as I did quite a long time ago, that Jeb will be America's next President. Jeb has a Mexican American wife called Columba. She looks quite nice actually. I reckon your next First Lady will be Mexican American Dear U.S. That ain't such a bad thing. I have been singing Woody Guthrie songs about the plight of the Mexican workers for a long time. Lol, are all the little pieces falling into place? I hope so.

Lo and behold, hark the herald Angels sing, from the Guardian article:

" Jeb Bush
✔ ‎@JebBush
Donald Trump is unhinged. His "policy" proposals are not serious."

"Well, the last I heard of Arab
He was stuck on a whale
That was married to the deputy
Sheriff of the jail
But the funniest thing was
When I was leavin’ the bay
I saw three ships a-sailin’
They were all heading my way
I asked the captain what his name was
And how come he didn’t drive a truck
He said his name was Columbus
I just said, “Good luck”" (Bob Dylan's 115th Dream).

Good luck!

edit on 8-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

People's vote is all that matters, no the opinion of the politicians.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
I know this was coming. In a few threads I said that trump was a plant and that he was really Jeb's man to maintain a very loud Republican presence in the early stages and takes some initial heavy body blows for the party so Jeb don't have to. Now it is coming to pass:

Can you say, played like a fiddle? I've always thought the end result will be another Bush vs Clinton presidential election. The puppetmasters still have this under their control.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Yes, that is true. But will those billions we know what that buys in terms of popularity and public opinion. Campaigns buy votes. Do you think they would spend billions on campaigns if it made no difference? It makes a whole HEAP of difference.

"When all was said and done, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the two major party candidates for president in 2012, spent close to $1.12 billion -- not counting the millions more spent by the parties and outside groups. Overall, the presidential race cost more than $2.6 billion in that cycle."

The truth stings like crazy sometimes. It can be quite brutal, too.

Now that money is gonna start mattering. The end stages of the Presidential race are reserved for only the richest of the richest. Jeb will be there, I guess up against Hillary. With that choice and some past scandal still attached to Hillary Jeb is gonna win. I just know it. It is political instinct that no one can teach. I have been at this for a long time with 100% accuracy to date.

If I am wrong you can stick my head down the toilet and give my behind a good kick, ok!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Wish that were true, but it is not.

The electoral college votes is all that matters.

In my state (Indiana) our electoral votes must go to the popular vote, but this is not the case in every state.

In fact in many states, if 100% voted for hillary, Bush could still get all the electoral votes for the state.

Just goes to show, the game is rigged, in more ways than that trusty diebold voting machine.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

DAMN! If Cheney is calling you out for being evil, you KNOW somethings wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

DAMN! If Cheney is calling you out for being evil, you KNOW somethings wrong.

LOL

No cheney is towing the party line, not making a morality call.

I thought you guys would understand that easily.

Trump is the anti establishment candidate, cheney is the epitome of the GOP party line.

The GOP want trump out at all costs, because he is not a GOP "good old boy" like cheney.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

In California the winner is announced before the polls close. Our vote does not count for anything, but a waste of gas to go vote.

My voting rant www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-12-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I thought he was here to make Hillary look good, but I have said all along, this will be a Bush vs. Clinton ticket with Clinton winning. Vote if it makes you feel good, but this was decided about the time Barry was getting into Harvard.

Either way, his job is to keep saying outrageous things until he finally says something over the top. ( I don't think they counted on the public lapping this up like they/we have)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm really curious how the people who keep singing the "Bush v Hillary" mantra plan on explaining how Bush is supposed to recover his support that has all but evaporated. He's now having trouble KEEPING his current donors, let alone getting more.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I'm really curious how the people who keep singing the "Bush v Hillary" mantra plan on explaining how Bush is supposed to recover his support that has all but evaporated. He's now having trouble KEEPING his current donors, let alone getting more.

Don't worry the Bush Boys are experts. They'll hatch a plan. Over this coming year we will watch the candidates list decimated. Carson and Cruz will lose out to Bush in the finish. The only choice that will be left will be Hillary and Jeb. My gut tells me the American people will go for Jeb if this is the choice they are given. It is as simple as that. In the hierarchy of the Republican party a choice of candidate will obviously have to be made. Jeb will be that man. He has the finance others do not.

What is going down with Trump right now will win Jeb so much popularity among the Republicans. It will be a gradual thing. The 2016 election is about to take off in earnest.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'm I missing something new here? The GOP has been slamming Trump since the beginning of his announcement along with the Democrats and the MSM.

I think Trump would be a horrible president , but I actually see his popularity staying as strong if not stronger with his followers.

This was very Politically Incorrect and that is his appeal to his base.
edit on 211231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2015 08:21:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah, I think its going to be a Rubio vs Hillary suck vs suck suckathon.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I think we have a better chance at seeing a Cruz v Clinton race though.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nobody out trumps Trump. Its an ego thing, he has to be right, first or most… God forbid, Americans think just like him.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I think we have a better chance at seeing a Cruz v Clinton race though.

We will have to wait and see.

The next to utter rhetoric of his own doom could well be Cruz. He is now the biggest obstacle for Jeb. All it takes is a minor scandal. Who are we to know if the plan of that scandal is already prepared.

So much can happen in a year. I even said almost a year ago here on ATS that Jeb would make a late entrance as this minimises the chances of having too much baggage on the campaign trail.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It's not the Bush boys. IMO it's the Rockefeller's. They're always been in control of numerous presidents, including the Bushes, Reagan, Carter and Clinton. The administrations have all been involved with either Henry Kissinger or Zbigniew Brzezinski, which were David Rockefeller guys. They are all really old right now, so I don't know right now if they're still really active or a younger generation is.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If not Cruz then Rubio. I don't think Bush has a chance anymore. Trump changed the game too much.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Trump is a Hilary plant to ensure the Republican vote is polarised and ensure a second Clinton rules the White House.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They might throw us a bone and give us a "choice", and it will be either Hillary or Jeb, paired with a candidate the people like. It could be Bernie, Trump, Cruz or Mario, just as long as they can still rig the game with the Electoral College. But, in the end it will be Hillary or Bush.

This voting thing is a distraction, and makes the voters partially responsible for the horrid things our govt and military does all over the world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join