It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xitap

Sheep's need to worship and when there is nobody to worship they will start to worship anyone.

Baba vanga is not the only one, even op used name Nostradamus. For me he was a fake too.

He had great imagination.

The only prophet I believe is Arthur c. Clark
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

Sheep's need to worship and when there is nobody to worship they will start to worship anyone.

Baba vanga is not the only one, even op used name Nostradamus. For me he was a fake too.

He had great imagination.

The only prophet I believe is Arthur c. Clark
youtu.be...

Santa maybe is another one, that u believe in? Or Great World Conspiracy? BS!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It has been long time since I heard about Baba Vanga, and what is interesting how stories change every time I read about it. (BTW, baba in Balkan languages means old lady, grand mother)

Every time story gets adjusted and fixed to reflect current tendencies, but as always it fails at any predictions, just like rest of similar stories.

She is not Nostradamus of Balkan, nor Nostradamus had any power or left any helpful predictions of future...

If you think otherwise, please share what benefit we had from either so far?!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You are ignorant you didn't watch the YouTube video of Arthur c clark predicting the world in 2000 back in 1964 that I linked.

What he did is documented prediction that come true and he is not clairvoyant nor he talks with Demons.

And why you talk about me to believe in Santa if it is you who believes in prophets and other fairytale people. If baba vanga opened your eyes you should believe in her and what she believed. But you say you don't believe in god. I think you are just confused, you don't know what to believe. Few posts ago I give you advice, meditate and clean your mind and body of poison and you will see a clear picture.

And for the record I m not religious but I have strong beliefs, but surely not in any kind if fairytale mumbo jumbo characters.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

You are ignorant

your mind is weak

you were weak and afraid

Not sure if English is your first Language, but you're one of the most offensive people i've seen on ATS (other than the wally yesterday who's now left). Why do you have to become so personal? If English is your first language then shame on you for having the ability to converse but yet lower ones self to attack other members.

Then you said;

you who believes in prophets and other fairytale people

The chap you keep putting down has met Vanga, we call this "FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE" and if you learned History at School, first hand experience is the most important evidence you can obtain. You know nothing of this chap and yet you seem to be calling him a liar.

What confuses me even more with you is you call the chaps believe in Venga a "Fairytale" but then you go and say the following;

Also religion is very positive for humanity

weak minded people don't have religion

This is a classic example of hypocrisy, you expect him to believe in a religion created by man over 2000 years ago whom were mostly shepherds who believed the world was flat and the sun was magic, the biggest Fairytale of them all and yet get quite abrupt and rude that he has first hand experience with a clairvoyant!!

Had you not written anything about religion and how great it was then perhaps you would have had a point, but you have a belief in the biggest Fairytale of them all.

You sir have no right telling others what to and not to believe in when you also have a fairytale belief system!!

edit on 11.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You are ignorant you didn't watch the YouTube video of Arthur c clark predicting the world in 2000 back in 1964 that I linked.

What he did is documented prediction that come true and he is not clairvoyant nor he talks with Demons.

And why you talk about me to believe in Santa if it is you who believes in prophets and other fairytale people. If baba vanga opened your eyes you should believe in her and what she believed. But you say you don't believe in god. I think you are just confused, you don't know what to believe. Few posts ago I give you advice, meditate and clean your mind and body of poison and you will see a clear picture.

And for the record I m not religious but I have strong beliefs, but surely not in any kind if fairytale mumbo jumbo characters.

So what about Arthur Clarke? He was very deeply involved with alcohol. So his words are nothing more than a BS. If u can see before him - try Tesla, try Da Vinci... they are far more better example. Even Jules Verne is more accurate in telling things for future. I have cleared my mind long time ago, and still can see Vanga was right FOR MY FATE, FOR MY LIFE so far. This not means i am believer in God! She just told me things, that happened and going to happen and that's it! Nothing more! She haven't asked me to declare myself dedicated to God or something! Or something like this. Just told me some things. I don't expect for you to believe, because western world is technological, not spiritual - for u is even impossible to believe in something like this. And I forgive you for this.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Right... here are some Vanga's prediction posted in 2008.... only problem - crap did not happen....

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

Source: lighthead.wordpress.com...

People using superstition and fear to spread lies and junk prophecy... sure it might work on some who never heard about Baba Vanga... but internet made it easier to research... please don't be lazy... investigate before you make this kind of biased statements...

I knew about her much before she became internet sensation for those who love fear... no one ever believed anything true about her story... it is all made up.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Not sure if you have read Xitap other posts on this thread, but you will find he has actually met Venga three times and it was the things she told him that he is referring to, not the other predictions from my OP.

Edit - I do agree with your point about all the dates being completely out and I have also not been able to find any source where Venga made reference to the "Arab Spring" as the MSM had been reporting. All the dates i did see were way off as we should be in the midst of WWIII at the moment according to Vanga's predictions!
edit on 11.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Not sure if you have read Xitap other posts on this thread, but you will find he has actually met Venga three times and it was the things she told him that he is referring to, not the other predictions from my OP.

Edit - I do agree with your point about all the dates being completely out and I have also not been able to find any source where Venga made reference to the "Arab Spring" as the MSM had been reporting. All the dates i did see were way off as we should be in the midst of WWIII at the moment according to Vanga's predictions!

I was looking at some older stuff and just like always and with all other supposed prophets... (including Nostradamus), after something happens, they find reference about it, not before to prevent something bad from happening. I remember reading about Vanga in 80s and none of those new predictions were there... all made up after she died.

I do remember reports of someone from her family trying to monetize on her popularity and people wanting to hear more 'world end' stories.

Here is more about it on ATS... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have found it so hard to find any information on Vanga, I have found some Youtube subtitled videos, but cannot find anything online other than what is being reported in MSM. As i said in a previous post within the thread, perhaps its only in MSM so it can bash the Muslims again.

I agree with the point that predictions only are found once something has happened. Many of the Nostradamus predictions have been matched up to World atrocities after the event.

However, I have to also give some credence to Xitap as he met the woman three times and the things she told him did in fact all come true. I have been to clairvoyants in the past and 99% of them were as everything you described, however I met one woman once when I was on my own in a town where no one knew me. She told me things that she could not possibly have known, about my relationship at the time (names, pets and i was being used, which i knew), my relationship with my father amongst other things. This made me realise that she was either a mind reader or there is something to this...... There was no way she could have known the things she did, she never asked me any leading questions and named people as if she knew them herself, i was shocked as I always had doubt in my mind about these kinds of people and yet on this one occassion i think she was the real deal!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Yes I m rude and aggressive. But it is not personal, I have nothing against dude, I m agresive and want to make clear that fortunetelling is bull #. The guy don't believe in God but he believes in a person who talks with god. If I belived in baba vanga I would convert my self to her relugion.

And you quoted me wrong, yes I said religion gave a positive influence on people because general population is weak minded. So weak minded people have religion and strong minded have their own beliefs, whatever they are.

I also write that I m not religious. But religion is good for a 8 to 16 modern slaves. Because if there are no religion this weak minded people would spread chaos.

In other words I support xitap for not believing in some religious god, but that just contradict with his believe in baba vanga. To make us understand why is that he should try harder to explain to us. After all he could lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

However, I have to also give some credence to Xitap as he met the woman three times and the things she told him did in fact all come true. I have been to clairvoyants in the past and 99% of them were as everything you described, however I met one woman once when I was on my own in a town where no one knew me. She told me things that she could not possibly have known, about my relationship at the time (names, pets and i was being used, which i knew), my relationship with my father amongst other things. This made me realise that she was either a mind reader or there is something to this...... There was no way she could have known the things she did, she never asked me any leading questions and named people as if she knew them herself, i was shocked as I always had doubt in my mind about these kinds of people and yet on this one occassion i think she was the real deal!

Sure, you can trust someone, but as I don't know Xitap, I am not very inclined to trust him.

There are things called cold reading, people practice them and sell 'talk to dead' or 'predictions of future', but in my opinion they are no different then witches in Africa cutting kids parts for their potions/elixirs...

Let me tell you little story about my paternal grandmother - she believed in those tellers of future by looking in beans, coffee cup - gypsy women used to go around selling this kind of services... all until my grandfather did not get fed up with them, offered one of them money (what they were after anyway) and told her many things about our family and pointed her toward right house.
So little later, after she went to meet my grandmother, he went home and my grand mother was all excited, lady knew everything, but when grand father got there... she told grand mother - and those kids are from your husband, but youngest only you know who is from!

So you could guess what happened afterward - she got kicked out of their house and my grand mother learned never to trust them afterward...

Thanks to grandfather, none of us is religious nor believe in paranormal. We learned to question everything and in this case, many things point to Baba Vanga being just cold reader and Balkan is place where legends are easy to spread...

Kind of funny that politician went to see her with Xitap, tells you how screwed region really is...

Dr. Dawkins covered those supposed mediums in his documentary - Enemies of Reason. Have you seen it?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Dr. Dawkins covered those supposed mediums in his documentary - Enemies of Reason. Have you seen it?

No, but I will make a point of watching it, i assume its available on YOutube?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

But religion is good for a 8 to 16 modern slaves.
Can you elaborate on this sentence as it does not make sense to me?

Yes I m rude and aggressive.
- There's no need to be, the chap was just giving us his experience, there's no need to get personal with the chap unless of course he's rude to you, but I am at a loss to where he was and thus, show some decorum. I am the first person to turn into a "Banshee" if anyone disses me on ATS as you saw in the thread yesterday. It was just a shame that you could not make your point without getting personal.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I m not personal. I m apologizing if I was, but don't take it to heart I m just trying to start discussion.

By 8 to 16 or 9 to 17, not sure what is correct term. It is term for regular people working a regular job. Many of those people need more from life and religion is good for that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No, but I will make a point of watching it, i assume its available on YOutube?

Yes, like most of his videos.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dear OP;

"...Personally I cannot see Europe being a wasteland by the end of next year but...... you never know!! ..."

a slew of European nuclear plants could have their Cores or else containment buildings sabotaged... consider lone wolf cells of ISIS who came as 'refugees' bombing nuclear generating reactor cores and the EU having a dozen or more active Fukushima disasters happening all at once... the whole EU scheme would just cease to exist and the population would flock to the seashores leaving the inland deserted no-mans-lands in a month or so

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

By 8 to 16 or 9 to 17, not sure what is correct term. It is term for regular people working a regular job

I get you now, not sure where you are but here in the UK we say "9 to 5" or as Miss Dolly Parton would say "Working nine to five"

Many of those people need more from life and religion is good for that.

I understand what you are saying that people need faith, but I will have to disagree with you on this!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thanks, will add to my ever growing ATS WATCHLIST!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes I m rude and aggressive. But it is not personal, I have nothing against dude, I m agresive and want to make clear that fortunetelling is bull #. The guy don't believe in God but he believes in a person who talks with god. If I belived in baba vanga I would convert my self to her relugion.

And you quoted me wrong, yes I said religion gave a positive influence on people because general population is weak minded. So weak minded people have religion and strong minded have their own beliefs, whatever they are.

I also write that I m not religious. But religion is good for a 8 to 16 modern slaves. Because if there are no religion this weak minded people would spread chaos.

In other words I support xitap for not believing in some religious god, but that just contradict with his believe in baba vanga. To make us understand why is that he should try harder to explain to us. After all he could lie.

Mate, in Bulgaria communists taught us there is no God. I think so too! Churches was forbidden then! I dont know if Vanga received her visions from god, from Satan, or from ET! And honestly, i don't care. The fact is - she told me some things, and they happened after some years (over 20 years time). U have to know - she never predicted ANY WORLD WARS or cataclisms. A lot of stuff for her predictions isnt said by her. She spoke only for black man as a president, Kennedy assasination, Persian Gulf invasion, Vladimir rule and Europe nations future flee to Balkans, because of great war in Europe. That is said by her for sure. Other things are not, or i dont know if these are said. I don't care if u think i am liar. I am just an ordinary man, working for his family, ex-officer in National Intelligence Agency and thats it. I had contacts and gone to Vanga three times (2 for me, 1 as a bodyguard for someone else). You have to know it was very hard to reach her and meet her in those years, which i am reffering. She was accepting people every day, whole day - from 6 AM to 10 PM! This was every day in her life. Don't u think this is something beyond crazy old lady?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join