It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

i did believe it, once

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

Thanks for your response, and I will try and watch the Youtube video again

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: rajas

Sometimes when idea is planted it can become true.

That why some people who visit fortuneteller say everything have come true.

a reply to: Xitap

Those people mind is weak and when your mind is weak you can be controlled, ideas can be planted and that why you found a wife with same name she told you will find.

In other words you were weak and afraid of the future so you visit a witch to make you a future.

Dude, listen to me very carefully! I have met my wife when i was at hospital after car accident, which was predicted to me to happen by Vanga. But she told me that i will be hit in the back by truck (in Bulgaria we call trucks USA SUV like Hummer, Ford F350, Dodge Ram and so on). So my Mercedes suffered great damage from Dodge Ram, and it came from backside. After that i was transported to the hospital and there female doctor took care for me. When i was OK, i have decided to invite this doctor, which i knew only by her maiden name to dinner. And she agreed. Already i was in love with her, so i finally found out her name on that dinner. And it was like Vanga predicted to me. Do you think this is just a coincidence? Or i am weak? It happened just like have been told, except details. And my brother have 2 pair of twins, also predicted by her. Any chance this to be lucky guess?? No, sir, i don't think so.

About books: Vanga was unable to write, read or use any grammar at all. Her native language is hard for understanding even for Bulgarians. She used to speak very specific dialect, known only in her area. There are 4 or 5 books for her, her life and predictions, but i don't know if they are translated to any other language than Russian. Russian people love Vanga. And i am very happy to see other Bulgarians here! Nice to cya mate!
edit on 10-12-2015 by Xitap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'm glad you came back to the thread and I am sorry you had to explain yourself to the nincompoops. Please be aware that 99% of ATS members are not like the person who put you down. We have a few members like that on ATS that act like morons, but they never last long, often change their names so they can come back and troll threads again.

Another of your countrymen "iasenko" said something very similar to you regarding Venga and sent me a message with links to other videos that I will watch.

Its great to have someone in this thread that actually met Venga, I never heard anything about the woman before I posted this thread and would like to find out more about her

I hope the way you were treated by some on this thread does not put you off from contributing to this site, and I hope to see you around the threads once more!!

edit on 10.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Whatever she says, in every prophecy there's a counter prophecy.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I didn't say she was lucky and made everything correct. She planted idea and idea comes true. Not always, when she failed nobody talked about it, but when she was correct everyone give credit.

About your prediction: human mind have enormous powers. That why CIA worked on mind control and it was successful.

Also religion is very positive for humanity, just think what will world look like if all those weak minded people don't have religion, it would be chaos.

P.s. I have see many vanga like old lady's and they had one thing in common, they were missing several nails in the head.
edit on 10-12-2015 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Hey friend a tip, when you stop posting a lot of bs about rejects like yourself, maybe you can see the reality for what it is, or just be that tragic primate you are.. Have fun crossing the river, sheep are always sheep.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I didn't say she was lucky and made everything correct. She planted idea and idea comes true. Not always, when she failed nobody talked about it, but when she was correct everyone give credit.

About your prediction: human mind have enormous powers. That why CIA worked on mind control and it was successful.

Also religion is very positive for humanity, just think what will world look like if all those weak minded people don't have religion, it would be chaos.

P.s. I have see many vanga like old lady's and they had one thing in common, they were missing several nails in the head.

I don't care about CIA and their crap, but planting an idea is total BS! I am not giving credit to Vanga, just telling my own personal story. THOUSANDS of people from Bulgaria and Russia can confirm their experience with this lady. She loved Russia and people there, and she have been studied by many Russian scientists and paranormal experts. Cant rememember all the stuff, but it was fact. Also i remember that a lot of people tried to discredit her, but this never happened. She was one of the most famous prophets and healers in Bulgaria, every Bulgarian over 18 yo know her name and why she was famous. I am digging for more info, because i know and russian language. Hope to find more credible info!

P.S. I have met Vanga three times. First time as a bodyguard of one politician, other times i went for myself.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What can I say to you. Good luck, but be careful, maybe you will not like what you found.

And planting an idea is very real it is hapening every day to everyone. (Hint: TV).

And my only advice is train your brain, meditate, clean your body and mind from poison and then you will not need to go and dig internet to know that vanga was just crazy old Lady that talked too much.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I'm glad most people can't open a single door if they aren't taught

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What can I say to you. Good luck, but be careful, maybe you will not like what you found.

And planting an idea is very real it is hapening every day to everyone. (Hint: TV).

And my only advice is train your brain, meditate, clean your body and mind from poison and then you will not need to go and dig internet to know that vanga was just crazy old Lady that talked too much.

Dude, i know what is crazy lady, and believe me, i am real non-believer, with feet heavy on the ground. I am former Bulgarian National Intelligence Agency... lets say associate. So trust me, i have seen a lot. But nothing cant be compared to Vanga. She was a real deal, i swear! She told me a lot, and a lot happened. But i know what u mean by planting ideas... and this isnt bothering me, i dont watch TV. Also i dont believe in any God. So i can judge only facts, that are surrounding me. And which one is real or fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am Bulgarian and I never heard those "predictions" in Bulgaria... I remember when Vanga was alive and I have also watched several documentaries about her that featured her relatives and close friends. Nowhere was it mentioned about Europe seizing to exist or a Muslim war! Where I heard those claims was in a Russian-made documentary about Vanga, which I thought was totally made up... You have to understand that people use famous individuals' names way too often, in order to cause sensation...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xitap

Dude, i know what is crazy lady, and believe me, i am real non-believer, with feet heavy on the ground. I am former Bulgarian National Intelligence Agency... lets say associate. So trust me, i have seen a lot. But nothing cant be compared to Vanga. She was a real deal, i swear! She told me a lot, and a lot happened. But i know what u mean by planting ideas... and this isnt bothering me, i dont watch TV. Also i dont believe in any God. So i can judge only facts, that are surrounding me. And which one is real or fake.

Gospodin sekretni slujbi,

Ako naistina viarvash v tova, che Vanga e poznavala, a i oshte poveche si se sreshtal s neia I ti e kazvala mnogo raboti, koito sa se sluchili, togava kak taka ne viarvash v Bog, sled kato Vanga kazvashe, che ima Bog?

English translation of my comment to Mr. Secret Service:

If you really believe that Vanga used to be able to tell the future, especially after you met her and she told you many things that subsequently happened, then how come you don't believe in God, when Vanga herself used to say that God existed?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why is every prophecy predicting bad things to happen ? Famine,destruction,hunger,death,#ing hell man. Isnt there anyone who can predict good/positive things?

As for Vanga,meh..dont believe it. She predicted that there would be a nuclear war in 2010. When that disnt happen,several people argued how she never said that,that it was some Russian newspaper makng it up all along etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I am reading ATS since 2014th, but today i have registered because of this thread. I am from Bulgaria, and i can tell ya a lot about Vanga. She was iconic person in my country and well known as a prophet. Personally i met her 2 years before her death and she predicted me a lot of things for the next 30 years (!) and 90% of her words so far became real. She even told me the name of my current wife. She also told me about good and bad things that could happen to me. But no matter if i tried to avoid bad things and chase good ones, they just happened. So, believe me, Vanga is a real deal. She is even more popular in Russia, here in Bulgaria she is kinda disliked, because communist party 25 years ago a lot of times tried to shut her mouth. And please forgive me for my English, it is not my native language.

Yes thanks for your input , its good to get it from on the ground so to speak. I also have been interested in her strike rate , I read that Hitler consulted her, but he didn't like what she said so he stomped off do you know if this is true?

edit on 11-12-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I am reading ATS since 2014th, but today i have registered because of this thread. I am from Bulgaria, and i can tell ya a lot about Vanga. She was iconic person in my country and well known as a prophet. Personally i met her 2 years before her death and she predicted me a lot of things for the next 30 years (!) and 90% of her words so far became real. She even told me the name of my current wife. She also told me about good and bad things that could happen to me. But no matter if i tried to avoid bad things and chase good ones, they just happened. So, believe me, Vanga is a real deal. She is even more popular in Russia, here in Bulgaria she is kinda disliked, because communist party 25 years ago a lot of times tried to shut her mouth. And please forgive me for my English, it is not my native language.

Yes thanks for your input , its good to get it from on the ground so to speak. I also have been interested in her strike rate , I read that Hitler consulted her, but he didn't like what she said so he stomped off do you know if this is true?

There is no proof that Hitler and Vanga have met. But a lot of speculations from some Russian sources claim that it is true. It could be true, but no credible sources if this ever happened. I heard a story once, and it was in line of my work, but only rumors - Hitler and his guards came to Vanga, stayed for 2 hours with her, and he exited very frustrated. But only rumors from old Petrich (Vanga's city) people.

ilian51378, аз съм бивш служител на НСО и НРС, вече работя в частния сектор, и бях охранител на Вълко Червенков при посещението му при Ванга. След това отидох заради себе си. Не вярвам в Бог, защото съм така научен от майка ми, която е родом от Израел. Научен съм каквото видя, в това да вярвам.

ilian51378. i am former associate of National Security Department and National Intelligence Agency, now working in private sector, i was bodyguard and driver of Valko Chervenkov (former Communist Party member) when visited Vanga. After that i visited her for my own. I don't believe in God, because i was told there is no God by my mother, she was Israeli. She told me to believe only in that, what can be seen or touched.

edit on 11-12-2015 by Xitap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Or half of what you see, and none of what you hear. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

OK if you are so grounded I will stay in the topic.

I find it very weird you don't believe in god as seen baba vanga had so big influence on you. She was a huge believer. And not only that some newspaper even said that she communicate with dead people and was posesed with deamon. I think if memory serves me that her daughter says that. She said that vanga often talked with demonic voice.

So if vanga is real then deamos are real, and wandering dead souls as we see in many horror movies are real too, agree?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

OK if you are so grounded I will stay in the topic.

I find it very weird you don't believe in god as seen baba vanga had so big influence on you. She was a huge believer. And not only that some newspaper even said that she communicate with dead people and was posesed with deamon. I think if memory serves me that her daughter says that. She said that vanga often talked with demonic voice.

So if vanga is real then deamos are real, and wandering dead souls as we see in many horror movies are real too, agree?

U r right, but her big influence on me is not in connection with her beliefs in God. Thats her beliefs, not mine. I don't care if she was believer in God, Allah, Buda or Neo from Matrix. I was just curious then, and after her predictions also remain skeptical. But when chain of events started to happen i have believed in HER PROPHECIES, not in her God. About demons - i have heard some things about that. But it was after her death. But lets say she was crazy old lady. How to explain then this HUGE attention to her, THOUSANDS of visits everyday, HUNDREDS of claims from ordinary people, that she is real prophet and healer? Please explain this. Also she told Vladimir will be ruler, who will spread Christianity in Europe (she believed Orthodox is only real, Catholic is biggest sect).
edit on 11-12-2015 by Xitap because: Grammar corrections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join