It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Empty words are always empty words

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: rajas

Rofl!! I think the OP want her clairvoyant things to be a reality, perhaps she gets food when they think she is a blind witch

You still here! did you see my response in your other thread, the one you you Plagiarised.

Suggest you take heed of my advice!

No it got deleted, since I made a human ideal remark and excluded you from it

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Back on topic, do you have anything to add to this thread about Venga?

If not why not go and continue writing your "One Paragraph" stories that "Some" (and i use the word loosely) folk do seem to like and stop trolling this thread with your rhetoric!

You've made a "Friend" out of me, I'll make sure I read all your threads with anticipation!

Edit - Your thread was deleted as you plagiarised it, as per the mail the Mods would have sent you!
edit on 10.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You do that "friend" so you can learn the old ways of a kale, but somehow since you are a gadjo You will never understand

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

kale

Kale or boerenkool is a vegetable of the plant species Brassica oleracea. It has green or purple leaves, in which the central leaves do not form a head. It is considered to be closer to wild cabbage than most domesticated forms of vegetables

gadjo

In Romani culture, a gadjo is a person who has no Romanipen. This usually corresponds to not being an ethnic Romani, but it can also be an ethnic Romani who does not live within Romani culture

Gadjo is the alias of the German DJ, producer and remixer, Murat Arslan. He is known for his hit "So Many Times", featuring Alexandra Prince on vocals

Neither of which has anything to do with the thread topic of Venga ?

All I got from your post was

You do that "friend" so you can learn the old ways of a vegetable, but somehow since you are a Non Gypsy You will never understand

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

All the answers to your venga, gadjo

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: saadad

In other words you were weak and afraid of the future so you visit a witch to make you a future.

Before slagging someone off on ATS at least learn the difference between a "Witch" and a "Clairvoyant" as it would then be you that comes across as an uneducated nincompoop!

Both words are fairytale. Clairvojant is just better sounding word than witch, Physics, deamon

Show me a real clairvoyant. Anyone here? Cut the crap we all know this is mumbo jumbo BS.

edit on 10-12-2015 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

All the answers to your venga, Non Gypsy

That makes about as much sense as the drivel you wrote in 35 short stories forum!! and again this has nothing to do with the Thread topic so now you're just trolling. You are doing really well for a newbie, One Hoax thread, one binned thread all in the space of less than a month.

The two most common things in the Universe are hydrogen, and stupidity.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Perhaps you need to reread the whole thread again, then take a breath and then make an assumption about what you think people are saying. The OP was created as it was a story that a lot of MSM was reporting on. No idea why, probably just to bash the Muslims in western media again.

The person that you first responded to and called weak minded was a new member on ATS and only joined to give their opinion on this thread, however you and that other wally jumped on them, was rude and we'll probably not see the user again on ATS making any contributions.

I would rather have that person giving their opinion on this thread as they were from the same country as Venga and would know a lot more than any of us in this thread about Venga as displayed in their posts.

And yet we have one user on here that thinks posting over 30 one paragraph stories to a conspiracy website, doesn't even take the hint that they get no responses with most of their drivel and yet continues. I find this site is quality of quantity but you will always get some nincompoops who think quantity of posts is more important.

So stop slating other users when they make comments and called them weak minded as its down right rude and unbecoming of ATS, this kind of behaviour is more akin and welcomed at GLP - perhaps you may find that more accustomed to your rhetoric?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You want a clairvoyant prediction, six moons of the wormwood curse, the earth will scorch, and sinners burn.

But you know, you are smart so you will figure it out. Or call Venga

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Now I get you buddy, you're one of those religious nincompoops that believes in biblical prophecy as written by shepherds 2000 years ago who believed the world was flat and the sun was magic.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As a Bulgarian I can say that there are many speculations with her predictions, and don't believe everything you read. There were a few documentaries with her interviews about the future so there lies the truth, but unfortunately I can't find any now.
I have watched them on the TV when I was like 15. Now I'm over 30 and I cannot recall all the info but I remember that I was amazed from what she said.
I can also tell you that she had the ability to talk with the dead people and also helping the sick once. Every day there were hundreds of people waiting to meet her, every single day. She was doing all this for free, but the government /communist that time/ has put a fee that you have to pay for to meet her.
Some of my relatives have meet her, and they were really impressed with what she said and help them.
I know many stories, and I know for myself that they are true, but I have no proof to share with you and probably you wont believe it.
I'm still looking for those documentaries about her. I had posted one in my blog a few years ago, but now the you tube video is now gone.
Here is what I want to share,just to have a little glimpse of whom you are discussing.

edit on 10-12-2015 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Actually no, anything else you want explained? But I do love religion and it's positive affect on human nature

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

I tried watching the Youtube video you posted the other day but as it was subtitles and on a small screen I gave up. Do you know if there any books that have been written about Venga?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

it's positive affect on human nature

You really are that delusional aren't you??

Positive effect on human nature lol, pull the other leg, it has bells on!!

Religion as had anything but a positive effect on humanity!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Wait i also have a clip! It was made by Penn & teller called BS!

Its on Vimeo

It opens with Harry "the magician" Houdini

vimeo.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You think laws and society came from human progress ? Yeah

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I know there are many books written in Bulgarian and Russian ,but I don't know if there are any translated in English.
Also for me the video material is more credible than the books. In the books the autors can write what they want, you know but what she says in the recordings no one can change it. And she will never lie or tell false thing in front of the camera /or without camera/.

Here is how they call her in Bulgarian :

Баба Ванга

Which means "Grandmother Vanga".

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Wait i also have a clip! It was made by Penn & teller called BS!

Its on Vimeo

It opens with Harry "the magician" Houdini

vimeo.com...

What I can say to you is just that, if you cannot experience it yourself you will never believe.
But if you do, and you want to share it with everyone, trust me, no one will believe you, and they gonna think that you are crazy or just making it up. This is so simple and sadly so true.

edit on 10-12-2015 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join