It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: flammadraco

Someone from the Balkans predicting a "Muslim war?" Where did that idea come from? Also, who would have thought that some day there might be a tsunami somewhere, or a volcano or earthquake? All of her predictions are suitably vague, and there is probably no documentation of her predicting Obama until after the prediction came true.

Her exact words were "USA will have black man as a president. He will be 44th and last president of the country. After that will be major change in political system". I remember this prophecy in our early democratic period here, when USA invaded Persian Gulf.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

you said...

Personally I cannot see Europe being a wasteland by the end of next year but...... you never know!!

but nowhere in the quotes is such a thing stated...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xitap

Her exact words were "USA will have black man as a president. He will be 44th and last president of the country. After that will be major change in political system". I remember this prophecy in our early democratic period here, when USA invaded Persian Gulf.

Is this written down somewhere?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

In the newspapers then it was written, also there was a book with her prophecies, some serbian and greek prophecies also, but i can't remember now. I cant find the book too. In some Bulgarian pages it can be seen quite quoted: ydara.com...:2013-11-05-00-55-13&catid=145:2014-06-25-09-11-09&Itemid=229

I could search more if someone needs it?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Also this site:
frognews.bg...

You can translate it via google. If there is some unclear info, ask me to translate it. These things are quoted right.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Remind us again this time next year when nothing has happened. You see - my prediction is more accurate than hers as you will find out.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So we allow Iran to go nuclear and it spells the end of Europe, not too far fetched

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

you said...

Personally I cannot see Europe being a wasteland by the end of next year but...... you never know!!

but nowhere in the quotes is such a thing stated...

You said I made a "few mistakes" and the example you gave was In relation to the "quoted" text in my op.

My one statement does not constitute a "few".
edit on 9.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All of Europe will become a waste land except Rome?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That article is from after he was elected. Is there a prediction from before he was even an option as a candidate somewhere in print?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That article is from after he was elected. Is there a prediction from before he was even an option as a candidate somewhere in print?

It is written after the election, but here in Bulgaria a lot of web pages are created after 2006th, before that there were very few local websites, our web designers gone to countries with better salaries. So according to your question if it is written on paper, the answer is Yes - some books in 90's, newspapers, which are not yellow and different other paper sources. Vanga predicted a lot of things, but these about robots stuff and alien crap are not her words. She just told what she "saw" (she was blind). Which remembers something - she wasn't able to see, but foresaw a lot of local things, that happened in years, even current prime minister and his actions. Never told his name, but told where he will come from, his past and so on. I don't care if she is 100% true prophet or 1%, but the predictions for me personally, for my life became true.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

What i'm think, is that if you can nuke Europe so nothing exists there, then the rest of the world is buggered too, wind will just spread it all over.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Thank you for your contribution to this thread Xitap. I've tried researching Venga to see if there is anything she wrote that can be found online in her own words but alas found nothing. Did she write a book that I could find?

Your English is very good so no need to apologise - you have better skills than some people whose native language is English.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Double post!
edit on 10.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

So she sees the future but she is not 100% correct all the time. Give me the breaks, whether she see the future or don't see. It is simple as that.

I can make all possible predictions in this topic and you just need to ignore failed ones and please call me papa saadad.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Rofl!! I think the OP want her clairvoyant things to be a reality, perhaps she gets food when they think she is a blind witch

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Sometimes when idea is planted it can become true.

That why some people who visit fortuneteller say everything have come true.

Those people mind is weak and when your mind is weak you can be controlled, ideas can be planted and that why you found a wife with same name she told you will find.

In other words you were weak and afraid of the future so you visit a witch to make you a future.
edit on 10-12-2015 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Maybe Trumps wins and Obama is the last "professional politician"

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

In other words you were weak and afraid of the future so you visit a witch to make you a future.

Before slagging someone off on ATS at least learn the difference between a "Witch" and a "Clairvoyant" as it would then be you that comes across as an uneducated nincompoop!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Rofl!! I think the OP want her clairvoyant things to be a reality, perhaps she gets food when they think she is a blind witch

You still here! did you see my response in your other thread, the one you you Plagiarised.

Suggest you take heed of my advice!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join