It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of ISIS? ‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’ who died 20 years ago said there would be a ‘great Muslim war’ in 2016

* Baba Vanga made the predictions before she died in 1996 at the age of 85
* Pensioner warned that Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year
* Also credited with predicting the 2004 tsunami and attacks on Twin Towers

Vanga was born in the village of Strumica at the foot of a mountain range in what was the Ottoman Empire.
She is believed to have lost her eyesight during storm when she was picked up in a fierce gust of wind and dumped back down on the ground.

Vanga later claimed she had the ability to look into the future and quickly developed a 'cult' following.
In later years, she became trusted by the rich and famous with even heads of state and powerful politicians from around the world seeking her opinions.

Allegedly she has a success rate of 85% and predicted the following;

'Great Muslim war'

Vanga is said to have made hundreds of predictions in her lifetime, including that there would be a 'great Muslim war' which would start with the Arab Spring in 2010.
She predicted it would take place in Syria and would come to a conclusion in 2043 with the establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre
Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.

GLOBAL WARMING AND THE BOXING DAY TSUNAMI

In the 1950s Vanga reportedly predicted how 'a huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water'.
She also warned of the effects of climate change by suggesting 'cold regions will become warm... and volcanoes will awaken.'
'Everything will melt, just like ice,' she added.

THE 9/11 TERROR ATTACKS ON NEW YORK

In 1989, she is said to have made reference to the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.
News.com.au reports how she once said: 'Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. '
She added that 'innocent blood will gush.'

BARACK OBAMA BECOMING PRESIDENT

The pensioner once predicted that the 44th US president would be African American - but she also warned that he would be the 'last US president'.

LOOKING IN TO THE FUTURE

Vanga made predictions for the next few centuries before she died. Highlights include her warnings that aliens will help civilisations live underwater by 2130 and that there will be a war on Mars in 3005.
In another apocalyptic message, she said everything on earth will die by 3797 - but that by this stage humans should be capable of moving to a new star system.

Personally I cannot see Europe being a wasteland by the end of next year but...... you never know!!

Anyone else ever heard of this lass Vanga?

Source

edit on 8.12.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

No he is not a prophet

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

"she"

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

she is not

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I've heard of her, but, as usual with "psychics", I place little value on her predictions. These "prophets" never hit the nail on the head, it's always "Well, it came true if you think of it this way" or they literally have to rewrite events to get them to match, such as the fans of Nostradamus are prone to.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: rajas

"she"

And you can tell by his reply that he has no clue who Vanga is. And yet, he dares to comment. Strange people...lol

More on the topic, Vanga's predictions are known and also her success rate is well known. But I, for once hope she's wrong about Europe becoming a waste land or that a Caliphate is going to be establish by 2043. As for the war starting in 2016, we don't really need Vanga for that. All signs point to a immediate altercation between big players.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I too hope she is wrong about Europe becoming a wasteland by the end of 2016. Only way that can happen and for Europe to be devoid of all living things is several Nuclear Weapons being detonated.

I have read several times that Obama is meant to be the last US president, seems to be the in thing to predict. Mind there are also predictions that this is the last Pope as well. I take it all with a pinch of salt, but if I hear anything that Obama is staying on for a third term then I'm emigrating to my good pals in Oz!!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I too hope she is wrong about Europe becoming a wasteland by the end of 2016. Only way that can happen and for Europe to be devoid of all living things is several Nuclear Weapons being detonated.

I have read several times that Obama is meant to be the last US president, seems to be the in thing to predict. Mind there are also predictions that this is the last Pope as well. I take it all with a pinch of salt, but if I hear anything that Obama is staying on for a third term then I'm emigrating to my good pals in Oz!!

I wouldn't. Come to oz, most people her love Obama as well
Yeah the average Aussie is as dumb as the average yank

As for ms vanga, think she may be a little off with some of her beliefs

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Think you may have misunderstood me Raggedy, What I meant to say is... if Vanga's prediction about Obama comes true, then before finding out if her other prediction about Europe being made into a wasteland within the next 12 months, I would move to Oz!

Was not being anti Obama!!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
She literally said the words "Arab Spring" or was the author of that putting words into her mouth?

Seems like a load of bullox right now. Fortunately she's dead.. so we can't verify anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I can predict the future, many can.. I just despise the one who wants to bear the name prophet for some fame and fortune

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

I can predict the future, many can.. I just despise the one who wants to bear the name prophet for some fame and fortune

She is not considered a prophet because hers aren't prophecies but predictions. She's considered a clairvoyant. I think you're either misinformed or with a total lack of knowledge on the subject.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Actually...you made a few mistakes concerning her predictions.

"Jezivo proročanstvo upozorava da će se 2016. godine dogoditi invazija Europe od strane muslimana, a sve će početi 2010. godine Arapskim proljećem u Siriji. Kulminacija će se dogoditi uspostavom kalifata 2043. godine sa sjedištem u Rimu", prenosi New York Post riječi Babe Vange, dodajući da je predvidjela i da će Europa kakvu poznajemo do tada "prestati postojati nakon sistematične eliminacije čitavih nacija", što će kontinent ostaviti "skoro praznim", "bez gotovo ikakvog oblika života".

Translation from Croatian:

"There will be a muslim invasion of Europe in 2016. and all will start in 2010 during the Arab Spring. Things will culminate in 2043 by establishing a caliphate in Rome. Europe will by that time cease to exist as we know it today, after a sistemic destruction of whole nations, which will leave the European continent practically empty without any form of life."

So it's not cease to exist by the end of 2016...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I remember reading about her a few years back on ATS. Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another link about her:
simmeringhope.com...

edit on 12/8/2015 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
She's rather popular in Russia (thanks to tabloids). We had at least one thread about her.

And yes, do be quick to get Russian citizenship! ')

In 1979, during her meeting with writer Valentin Sidorov, Vanga said: “All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched – Vladimir’s glory, glory of Russia. Too much it is brought in a victim. Nobody can stop Russia. All will be removed by her from the way and not only will be kept, but also becomes the lord of the world.”

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Actually...you made a few mistakes concerning her predictions.

I never made any mistakes, copied from source that was provided!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Europe will cease to exist in as much as no life forms there by 2043?

So who's going to Nuke Europe to oblivion? My money would be on Pakistan. No point in moving to Russia, it's part of Europe.

Oh well, nearly Christmas.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The problem is that these prophecies are changing from year to year depending on the situation, every journalist added or except for something depending on how it suits him. All of her prophecies are published when all of us have already become clear what will happen in the future.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am reading ATS since 2014th, but today i have registered because of this thread. I am from Bulgaria, and i can tell ya a lot about Vanga. She was iconic person in my country and well known as a prophet. Personally i met her 2 years before her death and she predicted me a lot of things for the next 30 years (!) and 90% of her words so far became real. She even told me the name of my current wife. She also told me about good and bad things that could happen to me. But no matter if i tried to avoid bad things and chase good ones, they just happened. So, believe me, Vanga is a real deal. She is even more popular in Russia, here in Bulgaria she is kinda disliked, because communist party 25 years ago a lot of times tried to shut her mouth. And please forgive me for my English, it is not my native language.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Someone from the Balkans predicting a "Muslim war?" Where did that idea come from? Also, who would have thought that some day there might be a tsunami somewhere, or a volcano or earthquake? All of her predictions are suitably vague, and there is probably no documentation of her predicting Obama until after the prediction came true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join