It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the BS in Donald Trump's 'Statement Prevention of Muslim Immigration'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: dragonridr

Wow talk about straw man arguments what does the Japanese internment have to do with not allowing them to enter the country.

Seriously?

Labeling millions of people based on the actions of a few individuals.

Perfect analogy if you ask me.

Since trump didn't mention interning anyone sounds like it has nothing to do with it. Reality is you made a straw man argument. See if he said Muslims should be placed in internment camps then you have a valid comparison. Here's the key not admitting someone is far different then not letting them leave. Now I do agree it's overkill to try to ban all Muslims however I do think we need to start banning people from entering from certain countries. No reason to allow countries like Saudi Arabia for example until they investigate there backgrounds.
edit on 12/8/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Trump really is right. Islam has always desired Global Control. Here in America we are Americans that answer only to American Law. If you live in America you are American. it can be no other way

Yeah and Christianity hasn't wanted the same thing...
The constitution is law right? one you mostly revere so why are you allowing Trump to break those laws?.
edit on 8-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you honestly think the IJN set sail for Pearl Harbor on a whim and hoped the fleet would be there when they eventually arrived? No.

You're right.

All nations have spies. We should assume everyone here is a spy.

Based on their skin color/nationality/religious affiliation

You're missing the point entirely.

They didn't know who they could trust. So yes, it might assault your fragile sensibilities, but what were the alternatives back then? What are they now? You really think if we pull everyone out of the ME and cut all ties with Israel that ISIS will simply go away? Do you think they wouldn't exist had we never gone there in the first place? ISIS was always the eventual outcome because radical Islam hates everything to do with western culture.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Trump really is right. Islam has always desired Global Control. Here in America we are Americans that answer only to American Law. If you live in America you are American. it can be no other way

The constitution is law right? one you mostly revere so why are you allowing Trump to break those laws?.

Because the Constitution applies to citizens, not people still on a plane/boat somewhere in the middle of the ocean hoping to immigrate.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I don't understand people not wanting to fight and destroy ISIS and their ideology I hate war but some need to be fought like against the nazis in WW2.
I think this is a fight we need to fight.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I don't understand people not wanting to fight and destroy ISIS and their ideology I hate war but some need to be fought like against the nazis in WW2.
I think this is a fight we need to fight.

I agree. But we have to be willing to accept that we wont be able to save everyone when we fight like that, because doing otherwise hinders our ability and draws it out like its been already.

Its a sad state of affairs but clearly half measures just aren't working.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

read this article as a counter weight to the condemnation of Trump approach the thread is all about

www.americanthinker.com...

this article fleshes out the laundry list of Abominations held by the practice of Islam & their Jihad minds

4 star article imho, more than +250 million infidels murdered by the religion-of-peace over the centuries

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Some people just need killin’, as they say in Texas, and if anybody on earth deserves the West’s lethal force it’s the Islamic State. Delaying a real counteroffensive against ISIS, due to distractions on many fronts, only empowers our enemies in the Middle East and beyond.

Also known as ISIL, Islamic State, and Daesh (a name they hate, which is why many use it), ISIS is the biggest, best-funded terror group in history. They control swaths of Iraq and Syria and have launched devastating attacks across the Middle East. Until the night of November 13, analysts thought the group’s reach was only local. In the wake of the tragedy in Paris, world leaders are having to quickly reconsider their positions toward the group. Already, full-blown war with the caliphate is starting to seem inevitable.

This isn’t to say that war is desirable or even certain. But there are signs that Paris may have been the tipping point. Since 2014, the conditions for an all-out conflict have been brewing in the Levant.

Unlike bin Laden, they don’t want specific political concessions in return for their violence. They want to start an apocalyptic, regional war.

ISIL must be destroyed. Time is not on our side. The next act of terrorism is already in the making. .....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
And here I was agreeing with Trump for a very simple Reason.

Arabian Women were Once Very Beautiful and Exotic, The pictures of the Smart ones at collage was amazing.

Now they all look like black potato sacks. What is the Cause of that?

Religion

The source of All fighting and strife.

Get rid of all Religion in all wold governments let the faiths be a private practice thing.

And For God sake bring back the Belly Dancers!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Islam has always desired Global Control.

America has never desired Global control

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: SPECULUM

Part of the greatness of being an American is having the freedom to believe what you want.

Excluding someone because of their faith is the definition of anti-American.
Islam is not a religion, its an Ideology

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yeah and Christianity hasn't wanted the same thing...
Trump wasn't breaking any laws as they are not Legal Citizens...The US denies millions of people every year, and Islam isn't a religion, its Ideology

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have a different viewpoint on all his statements regarding Islam....

Yes his statements are inflammatory, yes they are wrong, yes they come across bigoted....

But to me this isnt the issue....

The BIGGER issue to me, is not his views on Muslims, but the fact that the man is perfectly willing to violate the constitution, and assume a dictator role, to facilitate his views. And that will affect more than just Muslims.

We have laws and due process in the US, however twisted or infected and systemic our system has become, we need to maintain and restore as much as we can

This man , were he to become head of state is nothing more than a usurper, a Dictator in waiting, a Monarch wanting to happen....

People drone on and on about his money and how he cant be bought....

Whats the one thing a man with all the money he will ever need, wants more than more money? Power...more power....

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely...

His views on Muslims are merely a symptom of an already terminal stage 4 cancer of Ego, and God Complex

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"Islam has always desired Global Control."

What does this even mean? Every religion is trying to grow, that's what religions do. There's a difference between moderate religious belief and what ISIS is attempting to do. ISIS doesn't represent the whole of Islam anymore than Ted Cruz's dominionist ilk represent all of Christianity and for the record, they like ISIS believe that they have a divine mandate to take over the world and impose barbaric religious laws and in many instances, it's very similar in its prescriptions, including STONING PEOPLE TO DEATH for things like being homosexuals.

"Here in America we are Americans that answer only to American Law."

You're trying to prop up his nonsense with a truism. Of course we answer to American law. Donald Trump isn't promoting the rule of law, he's promoting hatred of Muslims and irrational fear. Believe me, I'm an atheist. I have no desire to live under anyone's religious laws. That's why I like you, support our American rule of SECULAR law, something that is under no threat.

That's another example of obvious conflation I should have made mention of in the OP. Trump is conflating the threat of terrorism which is a very real but greatly exaggerated with a nonexistent threat of Americans falling under sharia law. It doesn't even make sense and yet here you are talking about it as though it's an actual thing and has somehow become a more tangible threat because 14 people were murdered. That's completely irrational.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The BIGGER issue to me, is not his views on Muslims, but the fact that the man is perfectly willing to violate the constitution, and assume a dictator role, to facilitate his views. And that will affect more than just Muslims.

Exactly!

One of the few times that you and I actually agree on something. Donald Trump is an exponentially greater threat to the American rule of law than ISIS. He's trying to become the leader of our country by proposing shredding our rule of law to... save it?

How is that you and I who are generally on very different sides of most issues can both see this but Trump has so many supporters?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Part of the greatness of being an American is having the freedom to believe what you want.

Excluding someone because of their faith is the definition of anti-American.

Under normal circumstances that would be correct, and also when you are dealing with rational people, you would be correct. However, Trump is right on this one, tough times call for tough measures. It's time to take out the trash that the so called 'politically correct lame ass' politicians so far have been bringing in, just so they can secure votes.

America needs to reclaim it's greatness in the face of the most vile and horrific ideology that has penetrated it's society.
They come begging in the form of refugees, tourists, professionals, religious jack wagons, you name it .. and all it takes is a few trips to their 'main land' or local mosques where all the craziness goes on, and you have yourself a terrorist ready to commit havoc. Enough is enough, America has a roach problem, to clean that up, you first have to block all entrances to the house, then clean up the inside.

CNN is so sickening in criticizing Trump, they don't even let his speeches air properly without their own interpretation on top, blocking his words. Americans are waking up, and seeing that they are dealing with a violent ideology, Islam is not a religion, it is an extremist ideology, that preaches killing of all non-believers as their number one teaching, lying and infiltrating to grow their numbers until they can cause havoc and instill their own rule. It's a take over by taking advantage of the corrupt Western politicians who are raking them in for more votes in coming elections. Incase all the muslim sympathizers haven't noticed, since their way of life which is ruled by their koran is so important to them, why are they coming to the West? Why not go to any other ME country? Guess what, their own muslims have flat out refused to take even the refugees! So why is the West so eager beaver to take them in by the boatloads? Saudi Arabia the biggest abuser in the world, and sponsorer of terrorism, flat out refused to take any Syrian refugees, unyet called for sponsoring the building 200 new mosques in Germany, which is taking in refugees. They said the 200 new mosques will be needed by the refugees, can you believe that crap!? How blind do Western politicians have to be to not see that is a direct and hostile take over? How corrupt do they have to be to let such things go on, just so they can collect oil money??

What is anti-American is not recognizing what is killing Americans, and putting a stop to it. I hope for once, America gets a hard line president like Trump, because all the others are fake, money-hungry, vote-seeking, lying sacks of crap.
There is a religious war going on and it has been on for many years now, and guess who's losing right now? you guessed it, we are! Trump may not be the best person, but his hard line approach is the only thing that will stop the American rot in it's tracks.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"temporary"

"till we can get a handle on what the hell is going on"

I listened to his full interview. I know one thing. He KNOWS something is wrong.

He is connecting the money dots on the bank deposits, the dead silence among muslims that had to have known the Farook's hate-filled intentions, and the strange push lately to get hundreds of thousands of them into western countries without any way to fully vet them, not to mention the swarms of tens of thousands in recent years, especially since 2014, of illegals of all kinds pouring through our southern borders and being located all over cities in our country under a secret relocation process. If you don't believe that last one, you can research it fully.

Of course, all muslims are not bad. But the bad ones are intermingled among those trying hard to get across our borders right now....at this point in time....WHY?

Secretive email accounts and private servers in Obama's state department is more than just troublesome. What is even more troublesome to me is that although required to do so, Obama refused to appoint an Inspector General for that department during Hillary's entire tenure there. To me, that is the most suspicious thing of all.

He has appointed lots of muslims to our Homeland Security department and now we are finding out that at least 72 people on the Watch List are working for Homeland. TSA is full of folks on that list as well.

Is it any wonder that some people with "seeing eyes" and "hearing ears" can tell that something is very very wrong?

......"temporary"......"till we can get a handle on what the hell is going on" (Sounds rational to me)

Yes. Something very wrong is going on in this country and it is going to take someone with big balls to get to the core of the problem and find the solution. Donald is right that our leaders are stupid in many many ways...articulate and smooth-talking, but stupid nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly!

One of the few times that you and I actually agree on something. Donald Trump is an exponentially greater threat to the American rule of law than ISIS. He's trying to become the leader of our country by proposing shredding our rule of law to... save it?

How is that you and I who are generally on very different sides of most issues can both see this but Trump has so many supporters?

I suppose truth knows no political affiliation my friend......the issue with the other half , in my mind, has to be purely cognative dissonance on their part

They want to slam Obama for how he does things but dont see that Trump is the other side of that same coin, they dont have a leg to stand on when they are advocating for Trump

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"Islam has always desired Global Control."

What does this even mean? Every religion is trying to grow, that's what religions do. There's a difference between moderate religious belief and what ISIS is attempting to do. ISIS doesn't represent the whole of Islam anymore than Ted Cruz's dominionist ilk represent all of Christianity and for the record, they like ISIS believe that they have a divine mandate to take over the world and impose barbaric religious laws and in many instances, it's very similar in its prescriptions, including STONING PEOPLE TO DEATH for things like being homosexuals.

"Here in America we are Americans that answer only to American Law."

You're trying to prop up his nonsense with a truism. Of course we answer to American law. Donald Trump isn't promoting the rule of law, he's promoting hatred of Muslims and irrational fear. Believe me, I'm an atheist. I have no desire to live under anyone's religious laws. That's why I like you, support our American rule of SECULAR law, something that is under no threat.

That's another example of obvious conflation I should have made mention of in the OP. Trump is conflating the threat of terrorism which is a very real but greatly exaggerated with a nonexistent threat of Americans falling under sharia law. It doesn't even make sense and yet here you are talking about it as though it's an actual thing and has somehow become a more tangible threat because 14 people were murdered. That's completely irrational.

Let me put it this way...We The World Cannot Allow Anyone Cart Blanche On Our Freedom And Security...Savvy?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join