It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Comparing Trump to "Hitler"...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: whyamIhere

The Founders require we give people the Liberty to express ideas.

They gave us much more than that.

You want to silence people.

No I don't. I want people to recognize they are brainwashed idiots that continue to regurgitate the rhetoric and garbage without even thinking.

You have exaggerated everything Trump says.

I said very little on what Trump has specifically said. I focus on what my fellow members have said.

Ignorance is certainly your expertise..

Indeed. I can smell it a mile away and have no problem telling people not only that they are ignorant, but why.

I know you're a Trump-bot, and I respect that, but at least you have to admit that you go well beyond simple support to a level of feverish infatuation.

It's almost as if Trump has become the Right-Wing's version of Obama. You guys are falling all over him like a naked chick at a frat party. But you're so drunk that you fail to recognize it's not a chick.

I am not even voting for Trump.

I have never and will never vote for either political party.

So, you don't know me at all. You assume way to much.

Quit letting speech frighten you.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
It is so fun watching the Libs insult Trump. It just shows their fear and now that the Reps are joining in...it is party time! To see our two main political groups soiling their panties over one man and logical, often shared ideas is so refreshing and promising.

I can't wait to cast my vote for Trump!

Fear? That's freaking hilarious.

More like a slam dunk for whoever runs against him if he gets the nomination, which isn't happening. Pity.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: OhOkYeah
People will continue to compare him to Hitler because Trump makes them uncomfortable. They want a nice politician elected so they can go back to sleep in their cozy little world of political correctness.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. If trump wins, hillary wins. Trump is there to make the GOP look bad so people will vote for Hillary. If Trump wins the nomination, he will throw the election so that Hillary gets into the white house.

Personally, I'd like to see Trump elected. He's a funny guy.

He makes people uncomfortable for a reason dude and it isn't good.

And while you're so concerned with Trump, Hillary is preparing to take over the white house.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwalker
I cant wait for Trumps next poll numbers to go up so you liberals will have another opportunity to understand we do not want any more trash coming into our country, and a poor liberal calling him names is of zero consequence. You liberals need to understand you are historically the bottom feeders of our society and you are not as smart as you think, or you wouldnt be poor.

Liberals are bottom feeders?? Well id much rather be a "bottom feeder" than a racist, sexist, ignorant biggot like most conservatives including trump and EVERY supporter of his.

You support some one who wants to have sex with his daughter... You support a sexist, you support a racist, you support a biggot, you support a Facist. Lmao trump had to pay people to go to his rallies. Trump wants to treat muslims the same as hitler treated jews... Do you support hitler then?

He wants to build a wall to stop people coming in from the southern boarder BUT.. A study was released about amonth ago stating that more people are leaving the usa through the mexican boarder then there are coming in.

Building a wall between the states and mexico saying that he wants to stop south americans from coming in. Heads up mexico is in north america lol

Conservatives are just ignorant. Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You couldn't compare Hitler to Hitler when he started out, either.
Once elected, however...
I just don't think the American electorate is that self destructive yet...
Just that racist 20%
That is probably how it started in Germany as well.
A better comparison is Mussolini, so we agree.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I believe it is meant as the, pre-hitler, kind of? Because of his ideas maybe? I really dont care you know, this election is, I dont know, weird?
To be honest the whole idea of Republicans VS Democrats is stupid.. If we are suppose to be so united, why are they so divided?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hitler hadn't murdered anyone when he was on the rise to power either.

By the time he was in Munich, Hitler hadn't killed anyone but the ideas were in place.

Comparing Donald Trump to Hitler is fair game. If you really, really know the history of NAZI Germany, you'd know the parallels.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Trump's whole presentation is less than presidential.

It'd be better to stay positive, say what you like, not what you don't like.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wonder if Native Americans would have put a ban on us "white" people coming to their country if they had a chance. Ask someone that is and see what you get for an answer...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The comparison wih Hitler is a little stupid. But Trump is making play with racist ideas and populism. Calling him Hitler is also populism and simplicity, which is as same narrow minded as his own arguments.

He called our cancelor Merkel "destroying" germany in Twitter. I am from germany. This was the most disgusting comment about our country I have ever Seen from a US offical. The case is er in germany exactly know what Kind of people destroyed our country. And it was racism, fascism. And mad people looking for might, Manipulation, Propaganda and spreading fear.

And so the Argument of him beeing a Kind of nazi holds some true cure, he uses their language.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Comparing him to hitler is populism and on the same level of stupid propaganda he uses himself. Hitler is unique and a lesson everyone needs to learn to look for signs of spreading fear and poisoned words to a countries nation only for being elected into mighty positions.

You are very fooled to fall into the trap of such stupid propaganda he uses. Never, never let fear be your guide.

I am from germany. Trump called our cancelor Merkel "destroying" Germany. We exactly know what destroyed our country. It was racism and fear which put our cities into dust at the end.

Be warned to follow such "leaders". And yes, it is also your duty to stop everyone around you, family, neighbours to make them sensible for nazi propaganda.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

People will continue to compare him to Hitler because Trump makes them uncomfortable. They want a nice politician elected so they can go back to sleep in their cozy little world of political correctness.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. If trump wins, hillary wins. Trump is there to make the GOP look bad so people will vote for Hillary. If Trump wins the nomination, he will throw the election so that Hillary gets into the white house.

And while you're so concerned with Trump, Hillary is preparing to take over the white house.

I'd be far more worried about her getting in than him.

he's saying and doing what he thinks will get him the popular vote - she is just plain nasty and a self serving self interested ambitious evil bitch - in my humblest of opinions.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepThoughtCriminal
Comparing somebody to Hitler in order to denigrate them is lazy and is a prime example of ad hominem attacks - attacking the person rather than their arguments. All it does is mark the person playing the Nazi card as being an idiot.

What kind of people can believe Trump has an argument?! (should I use the same degenerative term you use in your reply and call them all idiots?!)

Are you serious??

I quite often compare Trump to Hitler for simple reason - there are similarities and History is not there to annoy people, but to make us learn from our mistakes. All Trumps idiotic ideas (what you call argument for some invalid reason) were already tried and we have historical examples how it all ended, but some of us are unable to see how we can use History to learn and prevent new concentration camps, Kristallnacht, etc.

And true, Trump did not murder anyone, but from what he is saying and comparing it with Hitler, before he murdered masses - you don't need much intelligence to comprehend link between the two...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Trump is simply pandering to lowest common denominator. This is a brilliant strategy, when the loons cheer everyone gets excited and *poof* free front page news across all media. Hitler played the same card.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

So the lowest common denominator is the 'loons' that follow him. I those were all the lazy bastards who fell for Obama phones and his garbage? FREE FREE FREE. To me that is the lowest.

A 'loon' today can be someone simply with ideas that a group does not agree with. Like Liberals I would think right?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

What the saying ? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck......

And if the shoe fits.........

Though I agree with Seagull he reminds me more of Mussolini a sort of Hitler "light".

Honnestly if so many people are saying this about him and he is attracting people like white supremists and people whio views are "nuke the ME" I would go away and have a long hard think........
edit on 11-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Hitler hadn't murdered anyone when he was on the rise to power either.

Correction.

He was infatuated with his niece and she was living at his place at one point (just as a lodger).

She was seeing some bloke, Hitler knew about it and it drove him nuts.

He shot her dead and made it look like suicide...amazingly he got away with it, despite the fact she had obviously been badly beaten up.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: flyingfish

So the lowest common denominator is the 'loons' that follow him.

Correct..

Your mistaking all the attention "free press" as popularity. Make no mistake, Trumps base is the fringe minority.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

I'd be far more worried about her getting in than him.

he's saying and doing what he thinks will get him the popular vote - she is just plain nasty and a self serving self interested ambitious evil bitch - in my humblest of opinions.

Hillary belongs in a prison cell.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join