It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Comparing Trump to "Hitler"...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Can anybody here please tell me which candidates are worth my vote this days? or any other America hard worker tax payer?

America has not candidates this days that deserve any Americans vote.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly!!!!!! Politics will never be the same again after Trump.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Wish I could help you...

But I don't know myself.

I've only made my mind up on two.

I will under no circumstances vote for Hillary Clinton.

Nor will I ever vote for Donald Trump.

Otherwise? Haven't a clue as yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The rhetoric in the U.S. politics proves Congress,Senate and the President is absolutely horrible at leadership.They all suck at their duty.
The media has become a mess as well.Not even being honest with what Candidates really say.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see plenty, and now ironically you can too because it wears an (R), but let that same rhetoric flow from our current halls of power as it has now for two terms, and who has blinders?

I will agree that the Left does use propaganda, but not to the extent you would describe. But that is not the point.

The point is that the Right is spreading very dangerous propaganda, which apparently you claim to see, and you also help spread it.

You and many other members are complicit in the push to spread hatred, fear and ignorance to others that are uneducated about the world around them.

Take a bow.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: union_jack
a reply to: PublicOpinion

we are all entitled to our own views...Muslim religion is the most ignorant race of people on the earth...

Speaking of ignorant

"Muslim" is a religion not a race

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Exactly, you nail it to the wall, nobody is worth this days to get Americans hard working tax payers votes.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The fact that you are blind makes you just as complicit if not more so.

What you call propaganda, I call dissenting opinion, and here's a thought ... I'll bet that's what you call it too (and that's me being generous).

That you do not acknowledge that your brand of opinion has just as much potential to be dangerous ... well, ignorance is bliss as they say.

edit on 8-12-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: introvert

I don't think you, and many others, completely understand.

This isn't about politics in and of itself. It's about language, rhetoric and propaganda. If this was a democrat saying what Trump has, I'd be saying the same thing and so would many of you.

But since it's a republican, your blinders come up and you fail to realize the dangerous language and propaganda that is being thrown at you.

Don't you find it ironic that Trump and his language are appealing to the very people that are calling for Muslims to be investigated, rounded-up and deported?

What other group in history rounded people up to remove them from society and whom was their leader?

Think about that.

Again, who has Trump murdered ?

When he gets to 6 million let me know.

I find your language to be dangerous. You are way off the mark.

See. You completely missed the point.

I know how the Founders intended it to work.

You seem to be the one in the need of a history lesson.

The founders intended to give the president the power to unseat the elected representatives of the people?

Just stop while you're ahead. You have no idea what you are talking about and when called-out on your ignorance, you compound it with even more.

The Founders require we give people the Liberty to express ideas.

You want to silence people. You're right I am way ahead.

You have exaggerated everything Trump says.

Ignorance is certainly your expertise..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

All you at home stand up raise your arm and repeat at the top of your lungs

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG HEIL…

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is sad when people are not realizing that what Trump is doing is exercising his freedom of speech just like the constitution mean to do.

Just to hear people advocating for censorship in America just prove that many would not care how much the constitution gets eroded, by the poster politicians out there as long as the look good, talk lies and get elected.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

All you at home stand up raise your arm and repeat at the top of your lungs

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG HEIL…

Can you put that to music ?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG
SEIG HEIL…

Come on folks join in at home...gather the family around the swastika

SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP
SEIG HEIL…MEIM TRUMP

edit on 8-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That you do not acknowledge that your brand of opinion has just as much potential to be dangerous ... well, ignorance is bliss as they say.

Oh, it does have the potential to be dangerous. Difference is, they are not pushing dangerous propaganda. What do you consider dangerous? Perhaps environmental issues? How about gay rights? I may discuss those issues but I make sure to keep individual liberties at the forefront of those discussions.

Compare the Left to the Right and you see there is a huge difference in propaganda when it comes to freedoms.

But instead of acknowledging the part you play in spreading fear and disinformation, you decided to resort to school yard tactics. You do realize your response is the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I'?

Ignorance, is indeed bliss.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Founders require we give people the Liberty to express ideas.

They gave us much more than that.

You want to silence people.

No I don't. I want people to recognize they are brainwashed idiots that continue to regurgitate the rhetoric and garbage without even thinking.

You have exaggerated everything Trump says.

I said very little on what Trump has specifically said. I focus on what my fellow members have said.

Ignorance is certainly your expertise..

Indeed. I can smell it a mile away and have no problem telling people not only that they are ignorant, but why.

I know you're a Trump-bot, and I respect that, but at least you have to admit that you go well beyond simple support to a level of feverish infatuation.

It's almost as if Trump has become the Right-Wing's version of Obama. You guys are falling all over him like a naked chick at a frat party. But you're so drunk that you fail to recognize it's not a chick.
edit on 8-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Can't make me.

Heil Trump!

edit on 12/8/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Nope ..there really isn't anyone out there truly looking out for the hardworking taxpayer. All they want to do is spend your tax dollars and people who aren't even born tax dollars. And yes this includes both parties. They both dug this hole for us, but don't have a clue what so ever how to get us out of it. Trump is Trump, to me. He talks like a man with a paper hind end, just like all politicians. Disclaimer.... Please don't ask me for a solution to the problem..........I'm not the one running for office.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I hope this isnt us in 5 years. Because we are ready to vote for a man like him because we are "letting fear get the better of us"

edit on 8-12-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It is so fun watching the Libs insult Trump. It just shows their fear and now that the Reps are joining in...it is party time! To see our two main political groups soiling their panties over one man and logical, often shared ideas is so refreshing and promising.

I can't wait to cast my vote for Trump!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: mwalker
You still care what liberals say?

Most of them cant even afford their own birth control.

You shall pay them no mind.

Come on...don't make such a huge mistake when you're trying to make a point. "Liberals" earn more money, on average, than "Conservatives" - also, birth control is really, really, really, really inexpensive.

As for the "Hitler" comparisons - any thinking person knows he's no Hitler (yet), but he sure seems to be leaning toward some of Hitler's early fear-based paranoias and ideas for eliminating the threat. No, he hasn't said to "kill all Muslims", but if anyone in politics sounds like he's sliding down that slope, it's the guy who wants to stop American citizens from re-entering the country based on their religion. People don't have the stomach for going down that path anymore, even if it doesn't untimately go "all the way", hence the over-reactive comparisons you're hearing.

are you going for the liberals v demorats?? would you be satisfied if I said Democrats are generally low income earners?? are you refuting that people who voted for Hussain Obama are as a whole poorer than those who didnt??

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year.

Link

We all know birth control is cheap..is that your point?? well now you can look double stupid as you watch the HISTORICALLY CHRONICALLY POOR DEMOCRATIC PARTY LOBBY FOR FREE BIRTH CONTROL

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-12-2015 by mwalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join