It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Comparing Trump to "Hitler"...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: luthier

That's a start, but in war, you kill people. The objective is to kill them so badly that they don't want to fight anymore and surrender.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-George S. Patton

This isn't a country or conventional war. You can't get a nation to surrender. It's not the same. Obviously.

The first Bush new better.

The people who live in the ME are the only ones who can win this fight. We need to put pressure on Saudi Arabia, Egypt and everyone else we dole money and hardware to.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Hitler/Nazi/ashkeNAZI is more a position of the heart sorta like Christ not so much an individual.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Language is very important in this country. It can be used for good or bad. We can see the effects of language (propaganda) in what it has done to the Republican party and Right Wing. The propaganda forced on to the Right has been incredibly effective.

It was the same language and tactics that Hitler used to gather support and rally his people to do what they did in WW2.

Where Trump differs is that Hitler had to fight and persuade many different groups within Germany to get that support. Trump does not. Trump already has half of the country that will support him just because of the party he is trying to represent.

Hitler didn't have that at first.

In that way, Trump could be considered a bit more dangerous.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How else do you WIN a war?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If I wasn't just a small nobody on the internet, I'd get out of OPEC, personally.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Donald Trump Like Adolf Hitler???..

Na, Trump is more like that other arsehole Mussolini..
edit on 8-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't participate.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Don't participate.

It's a little late for that.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Not really. All we have to do is pull our forces out, ignore their whining about a caliphate, then deal with the few terrorist attacks that happen in the west like we've always done.

It's always the warmongers who try to convince us that things are too late and we MUST intervene. It's interesting how the rhetoric that we must be violent back to stop violence always wins out despite in NEVER actually working out in reality, but the peaceful "turn the other cheek" idea is looked at with disdain.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nope he is hitler. Hitler started out just like this, spreading hate speech about a certain religous faction. It caught on and then millions of people died.

Trump spreeds hate speech and then innocent people at his rallies and on the street are being tormented, assulted, told to go bact to their home country.... When they are american. Spit on ect..

Its just like when hitler started his rise to power. He is a biggot just like hitler too. Also he thinks his daughter is hot and would sleep with her if she wasnt his.. We all know about hitler and his niece...

Its all there all the signs are out in the open. You are just not able to see it for some reason.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Obama fits a Hitler description much, much better, and has even murdered hundreds of women and children, and they still support that bag of cow crap.
Suffice it to say, anyone calling Trump "Hitler" is more akin to a cold bowl of oatmeal, rather than a thinking human being.

Lmao this should be good.. Go ahead... Explain why obama is more like hitler than trump is
edit on 041215p20408 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Hitler didn't murder anyone until he had a stronghold on Germany. Just saying.

exactly, you can`t really compare trump to the Hitler of the 1940`s but a comparison to the tactics of up and coming hitler of the 1920`s would be fair.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Not really. All we have to do is pull our forces out, ignore their whining about a caliphate, then deal with the few terrorist attacks that happen in the west like we've always done.

It's always the warmongers who try to convince us that things are too late and we MUST intervene. It's interesting how the rhetoric that we must be violent back to stop violence always wins out despite in NEVER actually working out in reality, but the peaceful "turn the other cheek" idea is looked at with disdain.

I agree to a point. But violence has certainly changed plenty in the past including stopping nazis.

If we were to just back out at this point it would be very difficult. We would have to create some better intel gathering devices, spy more on people related to these ideas and the vacuum left in the total mistake of invading and destabilizing would be filled by others.

We need to encourage the people in the ME to rid the people of these animals and stop propping up the government's who are sympathetic to them.

Turkey also needs to be kicked out of NATO regardless of its strategic location. They are going backwards with human rights anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Middle East has already started to crack down on ISIS. Even other Muslim terrorist groups like Boko Haram are denouncing ISIS. When you make an enemy of the whole world, it's easy to find support to take you out.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The Middle East has already started to crack down on ISIS. Even other Muslim terrorist groups like Boko Haram are denouncing ISIS. When you make an enemy of the whole world, it's easy to find support to take you out.

Maybe. That isn't exactly reassuring while we are funding monsters like the Saudis. I mean how do we support goverments that are so cruel to women and non Muslims. Or how is Turkey in NATO with the moves Ardogan has made. I agree for the most part with you but we need to fully get out meaning no more arm sales and money to governments who trample their own people.

They want some help than change how you do things. Islam cn change just like Christianity did. 95 percent of people who consider themselves Christians don't practice every superstitious bit of hate they can find in the bible. Look at how the culture in the ME treats and abuses women. People who defend Islam also need to be brave enough to call out the very real widespread human rights abuses in their states and culture. It's not being a biggot to do so.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I cant wait for Trumps next poll numbers to go up so you liberals will have another opportunity to understand we do not want any more trash coming into our country, and a poor liberal calling him names is of zero consequence. You liberals need to understand you are historically the bottom feeders of our society and you are not as smart as you think, or you wouldnt be poor.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe. That isn't exactly reassuring while we are funding monsters like the Saudis. I mean how do we support goverments that are so cruel to women and non Muslims. Or how is Turkey in NATO with the moves Ardogan has made. I agree for the most part with you but we need to fully get out meaning no more arm sales and money to governments who trample their own people.

I question a lot of moves we do internationally, but we haven't fallen apart as a country yet for any of them. There is this ideal of self-determination that we are supposed to promote in America, even if that means the country in question wants to adopt hateful rhetoric. Would you want another country invading the US because of the hateful things that Trump says about Muslims and his supporters defend?

They want some help than change how you do things. Islam cn change just like Christianity did. 95 percent of people who consider themselves Christians don't practice every superstitious bit of hate they can find in the bible. Look at how the culture in the ME treats and abuses women. People who defend Islam also need to be brave enough to call out the very real widespread human rights abuses in their states and culture. It's not being a biggot to do so.

Muslims in the west ARE changing some. It takes a while for these things to happen. Just like us, there are conservative and liberal muslims. Some are more open to change than others. But one thing is true, their children will grow up exposed to more and more western ideals and their children's children will be even more inundated.

For a fun game, try to look at a group of white people and pick out the Italians or the Irish among the group. It's pretty hard, but back when those groups first immigrated here, it was REALLY easy. That's my point. Generational gaps fix these conflicts.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So you think marking Muslims is not hitleresque in many ways? Promising jobs for everybody and changing the 'great nation' for the better is no way near Hitler either? He keeps telling us the Muslims are the problem and not your fricken War on Terror.

You really think we'll have to be nice and need to embrace this insanity with dignity, thus comparisons to NSDAP propaganda are a no-go? Did they even propose to deport Jews? Or did they only tell their voters it was all just the Jews fault? You see the parallels, don't you?

Get used to the fact, that history tends to repeat itself. There is no thought-crime involved in pointing out the madness, innit? His campaign regarding Muslims is perfectly comparable to the propaganda and polemics from the NSDAP regarding Jews, that's a well established fact by now.

I couldn't bring myself to compare him directly with Hitler until stumbling upon this thread, but now I will. One question for the initiates: did Trump draw some boring post-cards as well?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwalker
I cant wait for Trumps next poll numbers to go up so you liberals will have another opportunity to understand we do not want any more trash coming into our country, and a poor liberal calling him names is of zero consequence.

As of now, the poll numbers show that Trump gets his ass kicked by both Hillary and Sanders. What does that tell you?

You liberals need to understand you are historically the bottom feeders of our society and you are not as smart as you think, or you wouldnt be poor.

Well, apparently you don't know how to read a poll, so whom do you think you are to tell people they aren't smart?
edit on 8-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It is to late now anyway, they will keep coming , they are already here, and apparently some people on this forum are ok with that.

Maybe even support it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join