It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Comparing Trump to "Hitler"...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Like Hitler? No.

Like Benito Mussolini? Much closer match.

The same bombastic oratory. The same bullying mannerisms.

Many of his notions are the same. But some of his notions are, indeed, disturbingly akin to the same ones the Austrian Corporal espoused.

Chasing Muslims out of the country? Substitute Jews. Registering Muslims? Substitute Jews. Closing mosques? Gee, are we seeing a trend here? What was the next step, again?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In today's news,
Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

I mean if he doesn't want to be compared to Hitler, he shouldn't be saying these bigoted things.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
People will continue to compare him to Hitler because Trump makes them uncomfortable. They want a nice politician elected so they can go back to sleep in their cozy little world of political correctness.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. If trump wins, hillary wins. Trump is there to make the GOP look bad so people will vote for Hillary. If Trump wins the nomination, he will throw the election so that Hillary gets into the white house.

Personally, I'd like to see Trump elected. He's a funny guy.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think trump has some points, however it's the Ultra nationalism people are comparing to fascism.

And yeah you have to be careful of a guy rallying people around us against them and pumping the nationalist fist in the air.

Is Trump like Hitler, no not like the one who had put people in camps. Thats not what people are saying. Hitler before getting elected is what they are talking about. The national supremecy model. It's still a fail because this is not a desperate country with an economy any where near the level Germany was.

However, you still need to be weary of a guy running a substanceless (policy wise) campaign on Nationalism alone.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You're right OP, we shouldn't compare Trump to Hitler...Hitler was a much better and more efficient leader than Trump could ever be, though if Trump gets in to power, then I reckon that his body count will eventually be larger than Hitler's ever was.

I still can't believe that there are enough stupid Americans out there that actually believe he could be a good President...because the bloke is both a moron and an awful business man, you only have to take a look at his early "career" to see that. How quickly you forget America...

Rev

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
You're right OP, we shouldn't compare Trump to Hitler...Hitler was a much better and more efficient leader than Trump could ever be, though if Trump gets in to power, then I reckon that his body count will eventually be larger than Hitler's ever was.

I still can't believe that there are enough stupid Americans out there that actually believe he could be a good President...because the bloke is both a moron and an awful business man, you only have to take a look at his early "career" to see that. How quickly you forget America...

Rev

It's really just a sign of how bad all the other candidates are and how sick of the political insider garbage and corruption of both parties accomplishing nothing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in (to US politics), I have to say that people like Trump just do the US no favours. I find it amazing that he is supported and taken seriously! Come on America, you are better than him!

While you are at it, you need to dump Mrs Clinton. In fact I advise you start again. We'll send the Queen over to put you back on the right path.

Look and learn from Canada, your much derided northern neighbour. They have a rich political scene that seems to work!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump and Graham are he only 2 candidates that want to actually win the fight against ISIS. Everyone else, just wants status quo.

Americans are going to get to decide if we want to WIN a war or not fight it at all.

If people don't like Trump, I would advise them not to vote for him.

If terrorists are your primary concern, Trump may be the way to go.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Obama is compared to stalin, mao, hitler, pol pot, did the liberals who are suposed to be so pc insult fans of trump lol.

Think of the children

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump and Graham are he only 2 candidates that want to actually win the fight against ISIS. Everyone else, just wants status quo.

Americans are going to get to decide if we want to WIN a war or not fight it at all.

If people don't like Trump, I would advise them not to vote for him.

If terrorists are your primary concern, Trump may be the way to go.

Neither of those idiots have a clue how. Grahm is responsible for handing out guns to them when he and Johnny's plan didn't work out.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah
People will continue to compare him to Hitler because Trump makes them uncomfortable.

You're absolutely right it makes people uncomfortable, its makes them uncomfortable because he SOUNDS LIKE #ING HITLER.

By all means, let's issue in WW3 and the Fourth Reich by electing a toupee'd pumpkin.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Apparently, then, NO ONE has a clue since we've been fighting them since Clinton was in office and all we've done is piss them off even more.

We aren't winning. Most politicians don't WANT to win, it's better for them to have a perpetual war and have citizens afraid.

We should either poop or get off the pot. Because trying to do both leaves you covered in ####.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Apparently, then, NO ONE has a clue since we've been fighting them since Clinton was in office and all we've done is piss them off even more.

We aren't winning. Most politicians don't WANT to win, it's better for them to have a perpetual war and have citizens afraid.

We should either poop or get off the pot. Because trying to do both leaves you covered in ####.

It's not so simple. The more people that have family and friends killed the more recruits they get. It's not a nation so they can scatter. You need to set deep cover agents in find out intel from sources and get rid of leadership.

Stop giving money to the ME unless they help fight their problems.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Please explain how one "wins" a war like this?
edit on 8-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That's a start, but in war, you kill people. The objective is to kill them so badly that they don't want to fight anymore and surrender.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-George S. Patton

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You don't win a war by trying to win hearts and minds and periodically bombing weddings with drones.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Before Hitler came to power he had yet to kill anyone. So yes, Trump is analogous to Hitler in 1933.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You don't win a war by trying to win hearts and minds and periodically bombing weddings with drones.

That doesn't answer my question. How do you "win" a war like this? I didn't ask what you don't do. I want to know what YOU think is the answer to winning this war.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I answered that question to another poster right below your question.

But since you lack the ability to scroll, I'll repeat it.

"The objective is to kill them so badly that they don't want to fight anymore and surrender."

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I answered that question to another poster right below your question.

But since you lack the ability to scroll, I'll repeat it.

I can do without your rude snipes. Thank you very much.

"The objective is to kill them so badly that they don't want to fight anymore and surrender."

Has that EVER worked? Do you think rule by fear is a good idea?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join