It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilyolwiz Profile introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Greetings! Newbe here. I am wilyolwiz a retired special operator (Intelligence and Air Commando). My field of Service was primarily throughout SE Asia 1960-1984. Currently retired. Interests and professional skills are: aviation, astrophysics, noetic science and paranormal phenomenon, quantum physics, philosophy and martial arts. I have acquired much uncommon knowledge over many years and am on this site to learn of life experiences of others.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wilyolwiz

Welcome Sir. (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE) as I am sure you may have served. .. Dont slip it in w/40 degrees of flaps in a crosswind, youll ## up your whole day...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

As a son of a serviceman who did not see much 'combat', yet did at the same time. I welcome you.

You sound like a fascinating person, contribute as much as you can.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Welcome, sir. I am very interested in hearing your "take" on paranormal experiences, especially any insight from an intelligence perceptive. Hope to read some very interesting threads soon

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Welcome wilyolwiz,

You look like a mountain of information...look forward for your contributions..

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Welcome!
I'm sure I'll read everything you have to tell us but I would love to know about the philosophy and martial art part from first hand source. I find Asia fascinating.
Have a great day and enjoy ATS!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
good morning and hello

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Martial arts is Goju-ryu. Trained on Okinawa 1960. Philosophy has been a life long interest since age ten. Metaphysics and Parapsychology has also been on my front burner. Studied the beginnings of Noetic science in Japan, Sophia University. Expanded studies with (AMORC) Rosicrucian Fraternity and was able to apply principles of Wicca, Noetics and Quantum physics to develop operational protocol for "Star Gate" psychic warrior program at Camp Perry, VA. Star Gate evolved from "Scanate" for reasons I am not free to discuss. It facilitates remote viewing and bi-location for the Intelligence community.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh my, now you sound dangerous lol
Looking forward to your threads.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

As a son of a serviceman who did not see much 'combat', yet did at the same time. I welcome you.

You sound like a fascinating person, contribute as much as you can.

All contributions for a secure and peaceful world are precious gifts to humanity. I tip my hat to you noble son of a serviceman.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
Oh my, now you sound dangerous lol
Looking forward to your threads.

It be a sad world we live in. Necessary but shameful that Star Gate brings the tribulations of humanity beyond the portal between worlds. In sacred spaces within the realm of Spirit minds of men do battle for the secrets of truth and reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

InnerPeace 2012 I luv your Avatar. Me often thinks the wee critters be more wise then we. Ever wonder if these innocent souls might be our WATCHERS? Such would cause great anxiety for sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

Science is beginning to apply paranormal phenomenon and our latent abilities (Noetic Science). Quantum physics particularly entanglement will eventually usher in a new world order that might allow star trekking and communion with the realm of Gods. That is if we survive ourselves. This current old world order is not doing very well and we teeter on the brink of becoming lost and forgotten things. "We must be bold to say that an earthly man is a mortal God and that the heavenly Gods are immortal men." and "Command your mind to fly into the heavens and it will not need wings." (Hermes Mercurius Trismagistus). Our potential is infinite and multi-verses may easily become our playground yet here we are fighting like children over religious myth and philosophical/political ideology. "Will we ever learn"? The Ancient Ones are holding their collective breath.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

There are profound truths capable of setting us free from the tyranny of myth and illusion but we have been groomed and hardwired to reject such knowledge. When logic circumvents intuition we are likely to be mistaken. There are things we as a global society must not know. The very foundation of our social order is erroneous and corrupt serving the agenda of a few who wish to keep the multitudes steeped in ignorance and under their dominance. An enlightened people are difficult to rule. The priesthood of ancient Egypt discovered the fear and intimidation fostered by their myths gave them power and control even over the God King Pharaoh. Religion remains today a potent tool for the subjugation of the masses. It is very dangerous and has been the root cause of wars and acts of inhumanity for eons. Today ideological conflict between Judeo-Christianity and Islam may well initiate Armageddon. One need not be religious to be Spiritual. Religions are the fabrications of men with an agenda. Spirituality is an intimate union between mortal and immortal fields of consciousness.

top topics

join