It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double murderer given opportunity to apologize in court; What he says is amazing.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viking9019
a reply to: strongfp

Lynching as we have all been told how it was is a complete lie.No black people were lynched because they black, but because of the crimes they committed.The number is close to 3,000 blacks that were lynched and not millions like some would have us believe.

Oh and they also lynched white people.

Just because of the color of a persons skin.

Skin colour is probably the smallest factor in determining a race.Greater differences are there.

What was the crime? Stealing bread? Looking at a white woman the wrong way? Murder? Rape? Or does it not f*cking matter why a group of armed men hunted and publicly murdered another human being? Please don't tell me your attempting to justify lynchings. Sound pretty proud about it too. "They only killed the colored fella cause he stole ol'earls chicken. Boy do they love that chicken!" Sounds about right?
edit on 10-12-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I will go back and reread our interactions because maybe we are misunderstanding each other. I don't want that to be the case. I also don't mind someone having their on perceptive view on things. Because at the end of the day a black guy can't comment on what it feels like to be white in America and same goes for a white guy when it comes to being black. So all each of use is doing now is saying how we "feel".

What upsets me, is when I come to these threads with a racial slant, such as this one, people kind of relax their prejudice/bigotry filters when posting. That was my initial statement when I came to the thread. I didn't call anybody out but I was instantly bombarded with comments. I don't want to make leaps of judgement but that speaks volumes.

Well anyway I'm bout to go back a few pages. I'll post when I'm done.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Not all white people are responsible for what a racist white person does, that's true 8675309jenny , but your comment also has racist sentiments:

Yea, deep WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY who often place a nice big chip on their children's shoulders by blaming white people for every one of their life problems.

Because not all black people are responsible for what a racist black person does, either.

Blaming the "black community" for black racists is just as racist as blaming the "white community" for white racists.

Racism is racism regardless of the race.

Like he can really give you account on what goes on "DEEP WITHIN BLACK COMMUNITIES."

<< 3  4  5   >>

join