It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double murderer given opportunity to apologize in court; What he says is amazing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anosognosia
a reply to: Jahari

I think it's very relevant considering he mentioned BLM as motivation.

Race baiting how? I asked you a VERY basic question, and you couldn't even address it.

Your not about to bait me into whatever discussion your attempting to have. I made my statement. Love it or hate it, it's posted already. Your questions and comments have no bearing on what I posted. Your definitely race baiting me.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

I think it's very relevant considering he mentioned BLM as motivation.

Race baiting how? I asked you a VERY basic question, and you couldn't even address it.

Your not about to bait me into whatever discussion your attempting to have. I made my statement. Love it or hate it, it's posted already. Your questions and comments have no bearing on what I posted. Your definitely race baiting me.

Definition :

Race Baiting-The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Let's be smart about our friend in this thread.

Methinks the goal here is to goad people into making the wrong statements, so that they can be called out for being racist and in turn lose the argument.

Let's learn to ignore this sort of nonsense. At the very least don't respond directly.

I rarely call anything trolling. This might be, but I think it far more likely it's the same tactic you see ISIS using, piss people off so they get defensive and say/do the wrong thing, helping to further the divide.

Let's focus on the woman saying her son would want to see forgiveness.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No you aren't here to teach, if you were you would address those who offended as racist, usually seeing such sentiments for a man of knowledge is the perfect time to open the door for dialogue. As you say you are not here to teach, just randomly label, and now Labeling me naive. Well done, on that note i am out of here good luck in your endeavors my friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
My family came here on a boat, not in a boat.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So the entire BLM movement is race baiting then. I see....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

No you aren't here to teach, if you were you would address those who offended as racist, usually seeing such sentiments for a man of knowledge is the perfect time to open the door for dialogue. As you say you are not here to teach, just randomly label, and now Labeling me naive. Well done, on that note i am out of here good luck in your endeavors my friend.

Why are you so defensive? What is our little conversation accomplishing? What would calling out the racist post accomplish? What would answering the other guys question accomplish? Nothing. No dialog needed. A low life "person" murdered two other "people". To top it off he said some dumb sh!t. Yes I would say your naive if you don't see the racial undertones in this thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So the entire BLM movement is race baiting then. I see....

Ummm yes! What was the point of your comment? Did I show support for black lives matter?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Just here to learn. Thanks for helping!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Just here to learn. Thanks for helping!

I bet.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

this man made a choice, but this man grew up with a certain understanding that majority white privileged males do not understand

If white cops patrol a low-income neighborhood with the understanding that people in that neighborhood are hostile towards police and may become violently aggressive does that justify a decision to kill a perceived threat?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Look up the term "lynching in american history"'
And see the atrocities that white people brought upon people with African decent.
For little as just a suspicion of a petty crime white people would just go on a murderous rampage to be judge, jury and executioner of those poor souls.

What is the difference in this case compared to back then? take a long think session about that.

Now, do I agree with murder, or lynching. No, I do not. But history has a huge play here, old hatred. A brewing volcano that was fueled from deep within the social injustice. Just because of the color of a persons skin.

I agree. Somewhere in my ancestry someone kileld one of my relatives, took their land, probably raped some of my kin too.

Now I shall go murder some romans and You will have no problem with it, apart from a cursory disdain as a disclaimer.

Yeah?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

you are putting your privileged white values

Oh another university bred racist.

Thought you'd left. Regardless, knowing you believe this sort of jibberish - to presume to know someone just because they are white, and what their status in life is - is as racist and ignorant as any racism.

white privileged values... Just what are they? -- having a job, earning an honest living? actually pulling your finger out as opposed to expecting everything handed to you?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

First off, both of my bosses are women and one of them is a black woman.

I wish I could hold the same position as THEM.

"White privilege" is just a fancy way to thinly veil anti-white racism. "White privilege" is a myth. There is "RICH privilege" for sure, ever see a rich black man get away with murder?

And finally since you cry that "Social justice does not exist in America."

Please tell us all where it does exist.

I'll wait.

Ever see a rich black man?
Ever see a rich black man get away with murder.

No I have not. And you are emphasizing the word MAN. Arguing with me about social justice. Get real.

You're trolling.

your values as a white male

no reference to a man there in your quote I think.. Let me.. Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I think he/she needs to go hug a "white male" tomorrow.

Yeah, I said it!

not me though, my white privilege might rub off on him and then we'd all be up the creek, confused and bewildered.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

First off, both of my bosses are women and one of them is a black woman.

I wish I could hold the same position as THEM.

"White privilege" is just a fancy way to thinly veil anti-white racism. "White privilege" is a myth. There is "RICH privilege" for sure, ever see a rich black man get away with murder?

And finally since you cry that "Social justice does not exist in America."

Please tell us all where it does exist.

I'll wait.

Ever see a rich black man get away with murder.

No I have not. And you are emphasizing the word MAN. Arguing with me about social justice. Get real.

What about their white privilege?

abcnews.go.com...

Or their's?

www.nationalreview.com...

Or these?

wefeedpeople.com...

Your talk of no social justice and one group of folks having it harder than any other is a load of bravo sierra plain and simple.

It's damn hard for anybody these days no matter your race, your religion, your sex. It is not promised that any of us will finish where we start or finish better or worse than where we started.

You and so many others make it harder for yourselves when you buy this tripe IMO. ANYBODY not born into money is looking at a long fight just to keep from drowning in this world. It is not special to one group over another and using it as an excuse as to why people feel the need to be ruthless and cruel to others is not only mind boggling to me... it is outright sick.

People of color are not the only ones to ever suffer atrocities. It's simply not so. Making excuses like this only succeed in keeping a few down as they buy into the rhetoric that they have no choice. And don't get it wrong... let me add the prerequisite that white people have done and do it too.

But until the excuses end and people are left with their own successes and failures... this crap will continue.

Suffering still exists, and it exists for all people. If we all start murdering each other because of it... we are going to have quite the mess I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I agree. That man in the video is a horrible racist and without a doubt highly unintelligent.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What those men did was a sinister hate-crime and they will pay dearly. I'm sure in prison they will encounter many white guys just as experienced in murder, and they might be shocked to see how other prisoner's respond when he tells them "black lives matter". The contest won't be in his favor.

But the thing is, that you shouldn't lose sight of the fact that this is TWO GUYS. TWO. It's certainly not typical of African Americans, as KKK is not typical of all whites. I certainly don't feel like I have a target on my back.

All of this is having an effect on me though. When I see a beard like that now, I cringe.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I seem to recall it was the complete opposite.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Lynching as we have all been told how it was is a complete lie.No black people were lynched because they black, but because of the crimes they committed.The number is close to 3,000 blacks that were lynched and not millions like some would have us believe.

Oh and they also lynched white people.

Just because of the color of a persons skin.

Skin colour is probably the smallest factor in determining a race.Greater differences are there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join