It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double murderer given opportunity to apologize in court; What he says is amazing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'm sure those 2 murderers witnessed so many lynchings it must have deeply affected them.
Folks was getting strung up right until Obama put a stop to it.

Lynchings were hardly exclusive to Black victims;

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites being lynched between 1882 and 1968, with the annual peak occurring in the 1890s, at a time of economic stress in the South and political suppression.[5] A five-year study published by the Equal Justice Initiative in 2015 found that nearly 3,959 black men, women, and children were lynched in the twelve Southern states between 1877 and 1950.[6]

So, 1/3 of the people being lynched were White.
Maybe people were lynched because of crime, not color.
Not even 5,000 total over an 80 year period.
We have that many murders every year now.
Vigilante hangings were not as widespread as some would like us to believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Highest paid woman in show biz, Oprah Winfrey.

Still waiting for you to tell me where social justice exists.

Or did you still have another race card to play?

Are you Kanye West in real life?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

meaning what, they are rich and black, give me time to research and i'll find you cases where everyday criminals got off.

you do realize that there are rich black people that are lawyers , doctors, entrepreneur and such right.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I believe there was a study done not too long ago that showed that prejudice/racist people tend to have a significantly lower IQ than a person who is not Prejudice/racist. More and more do we see the confirmation of their results.

I for some reason, being a NON-prejudice, white young female from a lower-class family in the SOUTH, believe this statistic without having to research it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
a reply to: Tardacus

The logic and reasoning section of their brain is just not there. It is very caveman-esque. Truly a type of social retardation.

This kind of thinking is ridiculous nonsense. The brain sections are there and they're not malfunctioning. Programmed wrong? Sure, but let's not excuse people by acting as if they're physically incapable of being decent human beings.

I'm honestly not sure if you guys are just too baffled by the insane behavior to believe people are capable of such things without somehow being physically less than human or if you actually think that.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Tell that to a woman next time she tells you she wants to hold the same position as you in life.
It's the same thing.

I resent you heavily for this post, Where do I start?

I am a white male, born of "white privilege" at least that's my qualifier.. Is it true? Well I have some English,I'm mostly Irish and Sicilian ,and I have American Indian (as most Americans do especially southern), in fact in Oklahoma one of my shamed ancestors put my family on the Indian scrolls(which makes me 100% verified blood Lineage many Indians refused to put themselves on the scrolls because of how shamed they were but my brave ancestor did so here I am ) so I am a card carrier, and have benefits in Oklahoma, I am the last in my line.

My Irish great grandfather James was born on a boat coming from Ireland to America, when he arrived the Irish were hated and could only STILL find jobs as a garbage man or a police officer, and James was a garbage man and he worked hard from nothing, and acquired his own company after extreme hardship, and hardship my family was escaping in Ireland, from my mothers side I have English and you know what, I'm proud of that history as well. So people look at me and call me "white" am I? The government would label me Indian because of the benefits and lineage, I can receive whenever I need.

I've never benefited from this "white-privilege" you are so adement about, and I certain own NO white guilt, but others like you,and who are black, have looked to me and asked me to feel guilty because MY skin color, and somehow this whole bull# doesn't qualify as racist, yea I don't think so! I know you are racist, but like with any silly broad brush it's because of ignorance and it's not your fault.

Obviously my skin color does not equal my heritage, and even more so if anyone has the right to complain it is American Indians and their ancestors? But I don't, and do not feel we should,the european man has ended slavery, has built beautiful and balanced society's that thrive. In fact we should have European appreciation day, to celebrate these great people who have; as all people harmed eachother and the world, but also brought great and wonderful things.

Now onto the part that really hurt, while I was away on the road (working for a year) my wife cheated, she left me and when I came home I was homeless supporting her and my kids,while shes with another man, I had to use my "white privilege" and choose when I eat vs when I slept in a hotel, as to be presentable for my job so they didn't fire my ass(I got back on my feet)I have three children with her, she now lives with this man and has been shutting me out due to her just recently becoming pregnant,while still married to me, I live in Texas I cannot divorce her until that baby is born, will it have my name? Will i have to prove paternity on a adulterous wife's child, a wife who also abuses prescription amphetamine (upwards of 6 pills a day) and weighs 100lbs soaking wet? The amount of pain I feel for my children is sometimes unbearable, and now when they see me I never trash their mother, I don't correct her lies, not yet anyway, and I create a stable and normal and loving environment for them. I expecially worry about my son, I'm getting carried away I hope you get the point, if not read further..

See the narrative I just told is a reality, However your statement makes it seem like a woman would want to be in my shoes haha my oh my, like ANYONE would want to be in these shoes.. You are so devicive, you rhetoric is very surface based, you don't know MY life yet you are painting narratives (for me) that you are told, well wake up! Realty is a lot bigger than your "white man is evil mantra".

As for these guys in the video, they are disgusting and deserving of the death penalty, and that they turned a murder into a political podium spouting your narrative-- I have to say, if two murderers were spouting my narrative, using court as a political podium, I seriously would question my narrative and those that it attracts.

edit on 7-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: 8675309jenny

Look up the term "lynching in american history"'
And see the atrocities that white people brought upon people with African decent.
For little as just a suspicion of a petty crime white people would just go on a murderous rampage to be judge, jury and executioner of those poor souls.

What is the difference in this case compared to back then? take a long think session about that.

Now, do I agree with murder, or lynching. No, I do not. But history has a huge play here, old hatred. A brewing volcano that was fueled from deep within the social injustice. Just because of the color of a persons skin.

Great, so he can murder today because of Lynching's 50 years ago. In 50 years I can lynch because of the murders he did.

Or we can stop that PC crap and say there is no justification, lynchings have nothing to do with this case.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Exactly what I expected out of a first response.

Media, and social white people at it's finest.

See, now you've outed yourself as a racist jerk.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I think he/she needs to go hug a "white male" tomorrow.

Yeah, I said it!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

White people were slaves to blacks in egypt. Time for vengeance!
edit on 8-12-2015 by Anosognosia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What a racist idiot! But for most of you borderline racist posting , this is not the face of black america.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

When you say "most of you" put an address on it, don't leave it open ended for the gallery. Step up, in fact I think that should be a forum T&C honestly ..
edit on 8-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

When you say "most of you" put an address on it, don't leave it open ended for the gallery. Step up, in fact I think that should be a forum T&C honestly ..

Don't have too. I know who they are and I'm sure they do too. Did I strike a nerve? Suspect?

If I listed names it would be longer then the op!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Is it racist to admit that blackliesmatter is a soros funded group, not an actual grassroots movement?

Or that it's based on lies like hands up don't shoot with the Mike Brown case?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anosognosia

Is it racist to admit that blackliesmatter is a soros funded group, not an actual grassroots movement?

Or that it's based on lies like hands up don't shoot with the Mike Brown case?

Your question is irrelevant to the post. Move along race baiter!

Btw, what's with the blackliesmatter? I'm sure it's a typo huh? Keep in mIndia my friend that words are very powerful things. Maybe you should remove your prejudice terms and just address the op. I said he was a idiot. I also pointed out I've read a lot of racist post on this thread and many more. It's a ATS trend these days I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

Don't have too. I know who they are and I'm sure they do too. Did I strike a nerve? Suspect?

I asked you too, because leaving an open ended statement to the gallery makes your argument look weak.. Let's think about it, you are broad-brushing the "gallery" whilst claiming racism, derp derp..

No you didn't strike a nerve, did you read my post? Are you accusing me or racism, come on don't be slippery now let me nail ya down.

There are 53 posts above yours not including people who posted twice that's 53 names, surely not longer than the OP! But certainly a broad brush of accused racism. Get to addressing, or walk away.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

I asked you too, because leaving an open ended statement to the gallery makes your argument look weak.. Let's think about it, you are broad-brushing the "gallery" whilst claiming racism, derp derp..

No you didn't strike a nerve, did you read my post? Are you accusing me or racism, come on don't be slippery now let me nail ya down.

There are 53 posts above yours not including people who posted twice that's 53 names, surely not longer than the OP! But certainly a broad brush of accused racism. Get to addressing, or walk away.

There's no argument I'm just stating the facts about what I've read. Nothing more to say about it.

Do me a favor please, reread the thread. If you don't see the racist comments I would assume you either don't want to, don't care or a supporter.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Why do I have to go on a witch hunt to verify your racism claims? Furthermore,if I don't you'll label me by assumption, yea ok makes sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I think it's very relevant considering he mentioned BLM as motivation.

Race baiting how? I asked you a VERY basic question, and you couldn't even address it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Why do I have to go on a witch hunt to verify your racism claims? Furthermore,if I don't you'll label me by assumption, yea ok makes sense.

Im not here to teach you sir. Read for yourself. Like I said if you don't see it your blind. No I'm not calling you a racist, I'm calling you naive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join