It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purpose of our existense?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
If a video like that doesn't make you question why god would make everything for a single creation on a single planet in a single solar system in a single galaxy in possibly multiple universes, and the logistics behind such a notion that a god made it all just for us. Than you're far too delusional for your own health.

To be honest, what you described sounds like a great playground for any of God's obedient children. The disobedient are put on timeout in the corner (earth) until they learn to play right

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Ghost147
If a video like that doesn't make you question why god would make everything for a single creation on a single planet in a single solar system in a single galaxy in possibly multiple universes, and the logistics behind such a notion that a god made it all just for us. Than you're far too delusional for your own health.

To be honest, what you described sounds like a great playground for any of God's obedient children. The disobedient are put on timeout in the corner (earth) until they learn to play right

sounds like the disobedient are all thats left...anywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The information of spirit states that origin light lost sound out of its own mass.

Mass = a sheet of light and sound.

Origin light demonstrates through the atmospheric science you consider that it did by factual evidence remove a part of its own light.

Sound of light can be removed from mass and mass remain....and origin light does remain...existed before all of creation itself.

This is the only reason why we can know as a consciousness that creation began...for our conscious self is a formed intellect via the circumstance of what it involves as information. Information itself demonstrates that our consciousness is formed due to its inherited conditions.

This the reason why we know about origin light.

Then there is the self experience of the manifested deceased life family member or animal visiting. Hence we gave ourselves total proof of our origins.

The last sound that was ejected out of the mass......that began the journey to remove a mass sheet of light to form the O universal creation bodies...was Planet Earth.

Earth was the last sound for the beginning and end function of losing sound from origin light mass.

This is why our spirit selves directly communicate with the last Planet formed as the last lost sound...being the highest sound in the Universe and being the only Planet where life exists.

Scientists studying the Earth stone rock face that was removed in origin destruction of the Planets have only studied the stone/rock of Planet Earth and made occultist review about the Universe that is fake to the condition of the universe and its creation.

You have always been a fake consciousness for you want us to consider that you personally are the spirit that created all these bodies....whereas the spiritual memory states that you were the spirit that destroyed the origin light sound and made it release itself...so you are the destroyers of light and life.

Your own personal life history on Planet Earth supports this spiritual review...you always destroy our life playing make believe you are the highest intelligence and "know it all" human being.

Yet when any of the spiritual family asks you a question....such as how you could know the power of the Sun...you pose fake theories about it.

So we ask you,......you live in a cooled atmospheric condition with a stone body holding energy. You place this in the Sun and we would be destroyed. Hence how is this simple review argued about?

Therefore we prove to our self possessed brother that his own personal self review of being the highest intelligence on Earth is fake....and he imposed this consideration of his own person upon us all by forced ancient occultist practices that he inherited as a family member in his own future.

This is how fake you actually are.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I have not written about existence,

So then you plagiarized this?

My condition of existence is exactly the same as yours, there's no difference, except in the interpretation of the perceiving of existing. You delude yourself, I don't. You are subjective, whilst I am objective. You rely entirely on self-evidence, I see no evidence of any rhyme, reason, or purpose to existence except to live it. Just live your life with a rhyme, reason, and purpose nature and your needs supply.

Nevermind, if I have to help you keep track of your thoughts and
writings, just to have a conversation with you? I'd rather just ask
you one question. How many followers do you have so far? For your
own little ideology concerning this brief and pointless expanse
between two nothings? That exists only between your two ears.

And the thing about evidence, it can all be thrown out of court
and deemed inadmissable. But in the end, the same truth awaits
us all. What ever that is, have you really convinced yourself, it
will be yours?

Phfff!

edit on Rpm11016v25201600000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As long as a human being can use their brain function, then they are thinking for their own selves.

We also have 2 conditions applied to our life
1. the accumulation of our own spiritual life record...recording every day as our life is lived...and we communicate to our own person.
2. the mind control program that NASA created as a signal in our atmosphere that is affecting all minds with fake and false information and imagery from the program itself....along with their personal choice study of any human life.

The records have never lied to me....unlike the human common life person.

I have interacted with the records ever since I decided to understand our spiritual life and was given correct information time and again....hence I knew how real the records were.

You make underhanded comments in your retorts that imply that your own self is causing my spiritual thinking self to know spirit....when you yourself know nothing about it....get real won't you. You thought your mind contact program was going to give you the Will of God through a human implied spiritual thinking program...and you were wrong.

Spiritual human beings know that all life has free will. Just because you studied life and made a program that can cause a reactive response...you gained this information by studying animal behavior and human behavior over a very long time review. Who do you actually impose you are as an intelligence....owner of everything including our spirit? How far does your personal ownership have to go before your own self is destroyed....by trying to make evil spirits our consciousness?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ATS has numerous threads full of posts saying there is no purpose for life...

Ever wonder why?

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

Social programming is an elaborate psy-op and we've all been influenced by it.

I believe it's the reason that so many appear to be completely immune to the truth even when reality is staring them right in the face.

...historians, educators and journalists collaborate by upholding a false reality and distracting us from the truth. Our world, our perception of the human experience, are shaped by an occult secret society. Our culture is an elaborate psy-op.

The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If "God" is extratemporal and manifests everything for all time, why would this superentity be motivated to create anything in the first place? That would seem to indicate that God was lacking something. An obvious paradox.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
If "God" is extratemporal and manifests everything for all time, why would this superentity be motivated to create anything in the first place? That would seem to indicate that God was lacking something. An obvious paradox.

When the review came from our own brother's self possessed consciousness...what else is there to consider?

Our brother an occultist was wrong...and anyone believing in his information as fact is as arrogant and ignorant as he was....and you all prove you are.

You believe that God was going to allow you to control our thinking....our choices...and you also proposed that you could steal our spirit out of the atmosphere as a life support consideration as an angelic interaction and place it inside your collider.

You make statements that you exist as some form of holy self...and yet your personal review demonstrates how unholy you are personally as a spiritual review....yet you still continue to attack our spiritual life with spiritual information as if you are spiritual yourself....get real, you are all occultists and always were.

The occult fight in ancient review was between the orders of brothers and who had the greatest amount of monetary gain and personal powers in a society and civilization that was first formed from ancient occult Shamanic evil minded males.

The system of the brotherhood has once again failed its own person for allowing occult practices to be practiced and then trying to review the condition as if it is holy and spiritual.

Who made you God...who made you the Creator...you told you that you were the "best spiritual presence"? Your own personal review made these statements.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I believe our purpose in life is to gain experience that is used to advance or progress our soul. Perhaps we are destined to achieve godhood and the only way to achieve this is to live many lifetimes gaining different and unique experiences. Because of this belief I try to experience as much as I can in life.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Life has purpose for those who question its own existence. We find our own ways and, all of our conclusions can be right, as we cannot confirm nothing of the after-life. God is just a big "?", let him apart of that, everyone of us has a level of conciousness and knows what is the right thing to do, the right path to go.

Personally I think that my purpose is to create. Anything! Music, applications, cakes and most important: imagine! Imagine what haven't been imagined or created yet, Like Jules Verne did in its time whe he wrote "20000 leagues under the sea".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join