It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$28,500 deposit made to San Bernardino shooter's account

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Utah bank, Utah plates on rental car...

Beat me to it

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Whaaaaat?!? The US has all kinds of fingers in the pie in the ME?!? You don't say???

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Great find Sham. As mentioned earlier, we have not even began to peel the skin off of the onion. When this is all (figuratively) conclusive, the layers will be many as will be the contributors

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
LA is one hour away from SB.
Farook and Malik used a gun range in LA.
Could be that their original target was this high-rise building in downtown LA.
It could also mean that Farook and Malik are part of a larger LA-based cell.
This could also be the source of the original scanner chatter that mentioned LAPD was about to investigate Farook about a week prior to the attack.

Over the weekend, the Los Angeles Police Department got a tip that several weeks ago, a man matching Farook's description and another man tried to get into a high-rise building in downtown L.A., according to a law enforcement source. Both the LAPD and FBI are investigating, said the source, who stressed such reports are fairly common and they have no evidence Farook was the man.

www.latimes.com...
edit on 7-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The wife is straight from the Fatwa valley, I just wonder if she and others like her are targeting single Muslim men in this country for marriage as a stealthy way to get into the country and become sleeper cells. By all accounts she was the leader in the assault, firing first. The money would have to be donated to them by some means for them to afford gun/ammo purchases and time at the gun range training. They are just scratching the surface how bad this could get.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if the money was traced back to the Saudis.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: InnerPeace2012
By all means walk us through your false flag cia crap. Make sure to cite your sources so we can all see how you arrived at your opinion.

It seems they really suck and I mean really really suck at false flags because they all perter out in a failure of whatever the big intentions were to be. I would love to know what this mass killing is to blossom into.

edit on 7-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Utah bank, Utah plates on rental car...

Damn Mormon false flag, I tell ya!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The old man and I were talking about this today.
Could it have been that there was something BIG on the horizon. They had bigger plans and that is why they were all "geared up"...had the outfits, guns, bombs on the ready.
With the holidays approaching maybe there was another target in mind.
The male suspect had (from reports) been quarreling with another individual at work and at the party perhaps emotions ran high. Farook couldn't wait and bam, he hit early.
Possibly against his promoters wishes but he couldn't control his emotions, temper enough to wait for the BIG target and went early...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Better to blame someone else, then to have them traced back to Fast and furious.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Who CAIRS where this money came from?

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Sounds to me like the FF is falling apart so they have to come up with something to hold it together.

Should that be the case, perhaps this site may have had something to do with it. Sometimes the truth gets out.

Just make sure you refresh the page Link

edit on 8-12-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
what is the point of nsa watchlists end of freedoms when they let people go to mid east, go to radical school, train at multiple gun ranges, get wire transfers from al queda....

our government is a huge joke

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: IAMTAT

The old man and I were talking about this today.
Could it have been that there was something BIG on the horizon. They had bigger plans and that is why they were all "geared up"...had the outfits, guns, bombs on the ready.
With the holidays approaching maybe there was another target in mind.
The male suspect had (from reports) been quarreling with another individual at work and at the party perhaps emotions ran high. Farook couldn't wait and bam, he hit early.
Possibly against his promoters wishes but he couldn't control his emotions, temper enough to wait for the BIG target and went early...

Thats what I was thinking until I heard they went to range the day before - they shot then dry shot, on tape.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Lol 😂

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think I'm finally understanding how this all works. I believe it goes something like this:

Obama: Hey CIA...I really want to pass something else before I leave office and I chose gun control. You know these idiot Americans can barely feed themselves without my help, so they shouldn't have guns. Screw the Constitution and lets get this done.

CIA: OK sir. We have been saving some potentially radical Muslims for just such an occasion. You know...some that are on the no-fly-list but we don't deport them. We are going to pretend to be Aly Al Sid En Refuke...yeah...just pulled it out of our butts. But we are going to contact them, convince them to do an attack for Allah and send them some money to buy guns and stuff.

Obama: Are you saying that people on the no-fly-list can still buy guns? That doesn't make sense.

CIA: Don't you remember sir, the no-fly-list is just a place we can put Republicans, Patriots and such other nut-cases so when we pass a law banning them from gun purchases, we can get the whole lot of them at once.

Obama: Oh yeah...silly me. I'll have to address that soon.

A few months later...

CIA: Hey Barry...it worked! Fourteen dead and a bunch of wounded, cops got involved and they killed one. Went off without a hitch. You should make your "guns kill people" speech now. The public is frantic.

Obama: Yup...already scheduled. I'm doing it on Sunday just to piss off the Catholics (ha-ha-ha).

After the speech...

Obama and other democrats: HAHAHAHAHA! So get this...I told them we are doing everything in our power to protect the country HAHAHAHA! Yeah...even with the open border, the refugees and all. Then I went for the guns again. I bet they will eat each other alive. "Turn in your gun..." and "From my cold dead hands"....HAHAHAHA!

Republican: Ummm...Mr. President. I hate to interrupt your fun but it looks like Iran has broken the rules again and tested a ballistic missile.

Obama: God damn it! Look...I don't care, I'm on my way out but you make sure this doesn't affect my treaty with them. THAT...will be my legacy (rubs hands together). OK...sing-along-time..."I AM THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER...I KILLED BIN LADEN...I FIXED THE ECONOMY...I AM SO WONDERFUL...".

Yup...I think I finally understand it all

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I agree they are trying way to hard to sell this BS story,it happened about 3 miles from me,the shoot out was less then a mile away,this was all scripted,as far as I can tell the police shot 2 innocent people,so far from the truth

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

The bureau seems to think they had multiple targets they wanted to hit. I wouldn't be surprised if they had their hitlist, but then Farook got into it with somebody at work and they took the opportunity to do something about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Two innocent people with a bunch of nefarious stuff in their car, one of whom just happened to wind up being the same guy a witness said it might be?

Sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The sheeple have to willingly accept living in a Police State. 2 people kill 14+ and millions have to suffer from the consequences? They weren't this gung-ho about "security", when the "homies" were doing drive bys.

We're living in the days of staged operations. Operations with an agenda. There will be no stopping their agenda, either. Remember what George Dub Sr. said, in regards to a New World Order???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join