It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacre Victim's Daughter Shares Her Mom's Cryptic Departing Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

3 mins in, daughter shares her mom telling her that if she goes away don't cry when or grieve because I will have been taken in some place.

so, yea, smile. she is so strong! I envy her. RIP mom!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Powerful stuff, and similarly I hope when I pass on people celebrate the times we had rather than focus on the end.

Life is a journey with no specific date/time for it's end, so enjoy every minute you get.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Mom should have given a discription of the attackers.

Why don't people just up the vid and shut the hell up?
I for one could do without all the stupid ass coaching comments
from you tube hobos.
edit on Rpm120715v25201500000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not one day you have on this earth has been promised to you,so treat every day as if it was your last,and every breath as if it was the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yup its good to see this generation is so mature and no longer emotionally reactive like the previous, her mom's powerful message musta made her so strong.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yep, terrorists suck. Taking away peoples lives on our homeland while our army bombs hospitals.

And then runs over the evidence with a tank.

Still, at least they're trying to fight terrorists, unlike Saudi Arabia who seems to be funding them.

edit on 7-12-2015 by EchoOff because: grammer

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

come on man

Coming from a guy whose seen combat and his fellow men in uniform fall, the last thing on a persons mind is seldom his attackers, and more often then not their family members

At that point youre going, it doesnt matter how youre going, and the ones left behind are your concern....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I just wanted to include the Description for that video on Youtube, as I found it interesting:

What better way to pump up ISIS and gun confiscation laws then to script an Iranian woman who escaped from Iran 18 years ago to end up being murdered by those she first escaped. The father and 3 kids made more interviews the next day than Robbie Parker [Sandy Hook], Andy Parker and Chris Hurst [Virginia News Reporters Shooting] combined.
But listen to what her daughter says to Anderson Pooper the next day.
If this doesn't prove to you that this whole San Bernardino event was nothing but a STAGED HOAX then nothing will.

edit on 7-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Coming from a guy whose seen combat and his fellow men in uniform fall, the last thing on a persons mind is seldom his attackers, and more often then not their family members

Thank you for your service and a virtual handshake. I'll meet you
in the middle and say there are those who would be concerned
with leaving a discription. But I understand not everyone thinks
ike that.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yea I reckon alot of people have died when pranks, hoaxes, drills, stunts, and even games and arguments go too far

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thank you for your service and a virtual handshake. I'll meet you
in the middle and say there are those who would be concerned
with leaving a discription. But I understand not everyone thinks
ike that.

Appreciate that, and I agree with you for sure, i suppose end of life is different for us all.

Id be content for it to be in a warm bed!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

come on man

At that point youre going, it doesnt matter how youre going, and the ones left behind are your concern....

I have to say, I can vouch for this. I was in an auto accident once. At first, I was terrified...but as the car was spinning, I had enough time to think. It was only seconds, but it felt like longer. Really, it was like everything slowed down except me. I felt some change...only way to describe it was calm, but I know I was still afraid. It's hard to describe, but I guess I was just OK...and I thought "This is it...and it's not going to be so bad." I just said the only thing I remember saying out loud "I love you" to the family in the car with me...and it's all that I thought about.

I can definitely understand a situation like an active shooter being similar. I can see where some people would feel like I did when there wasn't much hope of any way around the inevitable. Some people might go down fighting or crying, but some won't. People are different.

Now, that said, it's no comment on my actual opinions on this particular story itself being true or a false flag or whatever else. Just saying that this being a final message, in general, isn't particularly odd.
edit on 7-12-2015 by BarefootInWinter because: Spelling/grammar

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Damn, that guy has a hair across his arse. The young girl said those were things her Mom used to say. Sad, blind hatred.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Damn, that guy has a hair across his arse. The young girl said those were things her Mom used to say. Sad, blind hatred.

That interview was one day after their mother had been killed....wouldn't you at least think they would exhibit a little sadness?

This whole think stinks like a sandy hook....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That interview was one day after their mother had been killed....wouldn't you at least think they would exhibit a little sadness?

Please, neither I nor you have any idea what is going through that family's psyche right now. A little girl should be a target of scrutiny?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoOff

Yep, terrorists suck. Taking away peoples lives on our homeland while our army bombs hospitals.

And then runs over the evidence with a tank.

Still, at least they're trying to fight terrorists, unlike Saudi Arabia who seems to be funding them.

starred and quoted because everybody should click these links.

CX

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The behaviour of the family aside, i can see how this may have been taken the wrong way as far as her comment about "If i do go" is concerned.

It didn't say her mother said those words at the scene. She just says that her mothered told her this. That could have been a past conversation about death. I've had the same chats with my kids when the subject of death has ever arisen. I've said i wouldn't want them to be sad, although i know they probably would be....i#d just want them to remember the tons of fun we had together through our lives.

That was a past conversation, and i reckon the girl is referencing a past one too.

As for thier behaviour, thats a hard one. I've seen people go into auto mode, almost robotic like and deal with death in the most unlikely and efficient way.

CX.

CX

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yep...just rewatched that and she said her mum "always supported her" and "used to say"......not said there and then when she was shot......she "used to say".

CX.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow the kids were photoshopped into a pic of the victim ('mom') with husband; notice the moms hand is extraordinarily long; its like they aren't even trying anymore to make massacre even seem right al anymore, they just want people to get used for hundreds bring killed at a time in the west like Paris and millions bombed to stop it (IS, Assad) in the mideast:

new topics

top topics

join