It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker no more, I have arrived.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Been in the background for a few years and suddenly I have been feeling the need to add my two bits on some subjects.
You can call me Rick. I am an older then dirt retired military guy into a little of everything from photography to skiing and mountain bikes. I have an open mind to other people's views, even if I don't agree with them and I do reserve the right to let them know if I don't agree with them. I am a information junkie. My previous career taught me importance of timely accurate information. That led me to this site. I like the show me attitude here. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: James99
Glad you're here, pal. If you were U.S. armed forces, thank you for your service. If not, thanks anyways...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Welcome and Thank you for your service! I got into 29ers a few yrs back; great ride!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Welcome Rick - thank you for your service to our country!

Glad to have you here with us. Personally, I lurked for many years before joining but it can be a fun place. I've also learned i need to take a break from ATS ever so often - sometimes this place drives me nuts

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Welcome

Looking forward to reading your perspective on things.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome into all those of thinking for my service thank you for all expense paid vacations to 22 countries and yes I was in the United States military

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Greetings Lurker, Great to welcome a brother at arms. I was USAF Special Ops (Air Commando) Still attend annual reunions of ACA at Hurlbert each Oct. Currently I just had my 74th. birthday so I be an elder. Most of my service was in Indo-China ( Nam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, Korea, Philippines) I played with Air America, FBIS Voice of America and the Agency.
Namaste

new topics

top topics

join