It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marijuana: The Super Antibiotic Of The Future

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
God did say
I made all the herbs on earth
And it was gooood

I believe it is the plant that heals
All nations
I like this post

The bible does say that huh.

Also Gods plant here has been referred to as "the healing of the nation" for sometime, and I believe it. Now if only the idiotic suppression can end.

"Higher self meditation"
"The music brings upon me"
"Mixed with the healing of the nation"
"Well now that's all I need"......

Lyrics by Rebelution, song, "Roots Reggae music"

Please do check it out all, that is if you want
To here one of the best songs ever anyway.

Relates to subject matter because we're talking about healing. Which folks have known about forever! Well before the propaganda took hold and ruined this sacred plants image.

ETA: I notice you wrote all nations, even better.
edit on 8-12-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Main thing is control

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System

edit on 8-12-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Paradeox

Thanks for the link i found this interesting. You become more sensitive to it as you use it..

Research has shown that small doses of cannabinoids from cannabis can signal the body to make more endocannabinoids and build more cannabinoid receptors. This is why many first-time cannabis users don't feel an effect, but by their second or third time using the herb they have built more cannabinoid receptors and are ready to respond. More receptors increase a person's sensitivity to cannabinoids; smaller doses have larger effects, and the individual has an enhanced baseline of endocannabinoid activity.

norml.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Thank you for your reply and happy you have found something that helped.

Just a bit curious what do you find the most effective method of taking cbd for arthris. I wanted to make someone a cream for Christmas but not sure if that is the best way to apply it..

Happy Days

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder
a reply to: hiddenNZ

was cancer of the brain, lungs and stomach. Not saying it caused it but smoking weed certainly didn't cure it.

Smoking weed will not cure it. Using the CBD oil in the correct way might. There certainly is a lot of evidence to suggest this might be the case

:-)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Its just a shame its all anecdotal. I long for some real scientific results on humans.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMasterMinder

Thank you for you reply..

Yes just like most herb it will be nice to get some more science done on them. There is new science coming out about cannabis it and it appears to be a very powerful medicine.

For me the best way to understand plants is to find out from people how the plant effects them and there are a lot of people getting successful treatment from using this plant.

:-)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thanks for thread purp... S+F

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

edit on 8-12-2015 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

What were you going to say?

If ya don't mind me asking.

edit on 8-12-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

If this is in fact true some of the people I know should be immune to anthrax....

im sure they was joking

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yup. Cancer, seizures, even psychosis. CBD is extremely valuable. There are at least 85 types of cannabinoids in cannabis. Here's a little more info:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
''Due to low bioavailability of oral THC formulations, alternative routes of drug administration, including oromucosal or sublingual dosing, vaporization of product and inhalation, and rectal administration, have been developed to improve the amount of delivered cannabinoids.'' www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If this worked then pharma would be testing the levels that would be needed, route of administration, patenting it and so on

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join